Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut

by Gerard Cosmetics

Slay all day in a small way. Our famous oil control, skin refreshing setting spray is now available in travel ready sizes. Throw one in your purse and keep your makeup looking flawless for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut!
9 months agoParamount, CA
Love the scent apply it before my foundation and after is gives me a matte finish it’s good for either dry and combination skin it’s very hydrating when applying in bare face. Give it a try it’s worth the price. And if fits perfect in the purse. Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut
a year agoLubbock, TX
The smell of this setting spray reminds me of a car air freshener, but the biggest issue for me is that it leaves a dewy look on the skin which doesn't do well for an oily girl like myself.
10 months agoCarlsbad, NM
This is probably one of the best most underrated setting sprays on the market. They really do make your makeup last all day and look flawless. It surprises me more people don’t talk about them.
a year ago
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
As much as the coconut one smells amazing the grapefruit 1 is awful it's discussing I can't even breathe the smell osochar long. I feel like these sprays are more of a hydrating mist because I don't feel like they do a good job setting my make up
a year agoConroe , TX
This is a pretty good setting spray the only thing that bothers me is the really strong scent it has it’s not a light scent it’s pretty heavy but I can deal with it.
a year agoQueen Creek, AZ
Smells amazing. If your looking for for of a matte finish this is best. My makeup didn't last super long but if your oily it's perfect just for that.
a year ago
Love all the stay all day setting sprays. This one is the first one I️ purchased and I️t smells amazing. Met my expectations.
a year agoBrownsville , TX
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
Love this scent it is my favorite so far. These mini versions are great for your purse.
a year agoCurtis, NE
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this spray! It seemed weird at first because the color but it’s an amazing spray.
a year agoBronx , NY
The smell is amazing, I have oily sometimes combination skin and this product help me a lot to control my crazy changes, I also use this in summer as a refresher when the sun is melting me.