Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut

by Gerard Cosmetics

Slay all day in a small way. Our famous oil control, skin refreshing setting spray is now available in travel ready sizes. Throw one in your purse and keep your makeup looking flawless for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut!
Chassity W.
Tupelo, MS
I use this every single day. It’s very refreshing. I spray and then use my beauty sponge patting over my face to remove any extra
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Me sorprendió este producto a usarlo ya que no conocía la marca , pero gran sorpresa 😊 me encanto su aroma ufff perfecto “coco” y ni se diga al usarlo me deja un acabado mate y me integra muy bien los productos en mi cara además que hace que mi maquillaje dure por mucho tiempo
Brenda S.
Ponchatoula, LA
I did purchase the full size and not the mini. The scent is heavenly. It’s very good for oily skin or combination skin. It provides an overall natural finish. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or oily. I have purchased several other scents.
mayvelin R.
rowland hights batson ave apt 203
I really like the smell of coconut and i also like the water to that why i also like the sittingspary of coconut it smell so good i use it everyday for my makeup and if you like cocnut as well as i do the try this product.
Blanca H.
Lynwood, CA
Love the scent apply it before my foundation and after is gives me a matte finish it’s good for either dry and combination skin it’s very hydrating when applying in bare face. Give it a try it’s worth the price. And if fits perfect in the purse. Gerard Cosmetics SLAY ALL DAY SETTING SPRAY MINI - Coconut
Misty O.
Carlsbad, NM
This is probably one of the best most underrated setting sprays on the market. They really do make your makeup last all day and look flawless. It surprises me more people don’t talk about them.
Tammy R.
Lubbock, TX
The smell of this setting spray reminds me of a car air freshener, but the biggest issue for me is that it leaves a dewy look on the skin which doesn't do well for an oily girl like myself.
Diana C.
Bronx, NY
The smell is amazing, I have oily sometimes combination skin and this product help me a lot to control my crazy changes, I also use this in summer as a refresher when the sun is melting me.
Evelyn F.
Love all the stay all day setting sprays. This one is the first one I️ purchased and I️t smells amazing. Met my expectations.
Rae-Ann C.
Queen creek, AZ
Smells amazing. If your looking for for of a matte finish this is best. My makeup didn't last super long but if your oily it's perfect just for that.

Looking for your answer?