Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Mango

by Gerard Cosmetics

Este spray hace que el maquillaje dure mucho?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Mango!
Product Highlights
...penny. i put this on before and after applying makeup for a refreshing and matte look, and when i’m applying a pigment/highlighter - which intensifies their pigmentation so much more! 10000000% recommend to anyone who loves mangos and their glow being blinding!in 5 reviews
2 months agoSunrise, FL
I love even scent of this spray I can use before during and after I apply my makeup and it helps mattify and keep my makeup fresh all day. Doesn't dry my skin out fast absorbing and doesn't irritate my skin great for hydration on non makeup days as well
2 months agoClarksville, TN
Love the smell. I had a small bottle. This can be a little pricey especially after shipping and handling but good product. Will purchase again to see if can tell a difference between this other brands of setting spray that I frequently use.
3 months agoOlympia, WA
I love the way this spray smells and how fine the spray is! I however don’t like that it doesn’t keep the oils on my skin in check otherwise it’s great! I haven’t tested the max staying power yet only 6 hours!
2 years ago
This is the best setting spray that has worked for me , I'm oily skin and even in the summer my oily skin is under control, I tried so many from high end to affordable and this is the only one , if your oily skin I highly recommend, the scent I chose was peach and it smells nice to me and scent doesn't last long and stickiness wears off in less than 30 seconds
7 months agoKnoxville
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Mango specifically this fragrance has menthol so it has a burning, tingling sensation on my sensitive skin around my lips and eyes. I researched "flavors" before purchasing and I had the coconut one already and had NO idea that some of these formulations were different. My skin definitely does not like the feel of this one. The Green Tea is absolutely fresh smelling without triggering or overpowering my fragrance allergies, nor does the coconut one. Though Green Tea also states it has menthol, it does not have the same burn effect as the Mango.
2 years agoBrick, NJ
Best setting spray ever for oily skin. It really helps your makeup stay on all day long, doesn’t ruin your makeup when you spray it, and smells amazing. I used to be very skeptical about setting sprays, because I never really found one that worked for me. All of the scents are amazing
2 years ago
I absolutely love gerard cosmetics. There setting sprays are one of my holy grails! This mango one smells so refreshing and like a mango. I have oily skin and this is my number #1 setting spray that controls my oily skin. It keeps my makeup flawless throughout the day. I don't even have to touch up! It's affordable 22.00 for one however, Gerard cosmetics always have sales. Many you tubers have discount codes that are applicable. There's even an offer buy one get one free, just research on you tube and it will come up. Absolutely Amazing...
3 months agoWarren, MI
I love this setting spray, i've tried many sprays that just haven't lived up to what they claim but this spray is not one of them. First off the scents are amazing, you get an even medium amount of spray with each squirt which is perfect and your make up with last all day. I mainly focus it on every where besides my eyes. You will not be disappointed with this spray, you can even get small travel sizes if you want to test a certain scent out or aren't totally sold. They also do a lot of great sales, what's not to love?
a year ago
This spray smells wonderful! It has a nice mist that covers a good portion of your face so you don’t really have to use much of it. I find that it helps meld my powder into my makeup really well which helps my makeup stay in place. They often have a bogo deal going on on their website too! I’m looking to try the coconut one next!
2 years agoBrambleton, VA
I absolutely LOVE the smell, but I am not a fan of the dewy results. I prefer a more matte finish. The staying power is not that great, but it does have a lovely scent.