MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Finishing SpraysGerard Cosmetics
Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lemongrass(Mini) - 11 fl oz

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lemongrass(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz

by Gerard Cosmetics

Travel Size - Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hoursOur cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeupCruelty Free - Not Tested on AnimalsMade in USALemongrass Scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lemongrass(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz!
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lemongrass(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz uploaded by Shilpa S.
It has that strong alcohol feel. It works great but you might feel burning sensation. Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lemongrass(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz
Deb K.
I use this product alone on bare skin and it helps keep me from sweating like crazy in the summer heat. I literally walked 5 blocks in 90 degree humid weather yesterday and all I had on my face was Slay All Day. I literally am amazed by this product. It works well by itself and to set makeup!
Chassity W.
Tupelo, MS
The smell is so ok a little weird. (Might not be for everyone)Refreshing yes!! These can be pricey but they always have sales going on. I did have one bottle that had a messed up spray but that was taken care of and I have about 5 of these.
Kelsey C.
Reinholds, PA
One of the best. I’ve taken naps and woken up and my makeup still looked great. Has a really good smell to it and makes your face feel pulled together well.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
I have used many settings sprays, I never found one be to amazing, they just help my makeup not look powdery. This one claims to be great for oily skin... I don't necessarily agree.. My nose was shiny at the end of the day like any other setting spray. The only thing that makes a difference for me is a good matte foundation and powder. This is nice because it has a minty feel and it comes in different scents. My favorite is the lemongrass and grapefruit one. However, after getting lasik my eyes are extremely sensitive...and the fumes of the mint or menthol smell really irritate them.. I have to fan my face until dry with my eyes close... So not a bad product, but not a holy grail.... There are good alternatives out there like the Milani one. However if you have a coupon.. And you like scented setting sprays, then go for it. :)
Anita C.
Richmond, KY
Amazing Setting spray!! Smells great and leaves a matte finish that makes your makeup last all day!! Very easy to apply and drys down quick!! Highly recommend!!
kyla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just got this today and it smells like cinnamon and it's delicious and hydrating and it was a good price
Jenn G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love these setting sprays. They all smell amazing! My favorite is the mint chocolate chip. So hydrating and sets make up for hours. Spray onto brushes for deeper pigments, spray on your fave to prime or refresh throughout the day! Also bunny certified which is ao important!
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
I’ve written reviews on this product before, however, this particular scent deserved its own. Do not buy this if you are sensitive to fragrance!! It is so heavily scented I actually ended up with a headache. The product itself sets my makeup beautifully but please just go with a different scent. I swear I could smell this all day long when I applied.
Emily T.
Purchased at: Dermalogica
I bought this on sale because I’ve heard such great things. I have crazy oily skin. Like I didn’t understand the setting spray hype because it never changed anything for me. This really does keep my face matte all day which is magical. BUT the smell!!! Lol I am not sensitive to scents and usually roll my eyes when I see smell complaints. This smell is just bad. Think floor cleaner on the face smell all day.

Looking for your answer?