MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Finishing SpraysGerard Cosmetics
Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 11 fl oz

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Grapefruit.Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup.

Are the Gerard Cosmetics setting sprays good? Does your makeup actually hold all day with them??
Are these actually good? I’ve never bought one but I see si many people that have all of them.
How good is this setting spray do you have to reapply ? [user:janetblaisdelllane]
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz!
Jonna G.
This is my favorite setting spray because it actually extends my makeup wear-time. Lavender and rose are beautifully scented. This product made me fall in love with Gerard Cosmetics and I love the owner, Jen Gerard, and her love of animals.
dawn J.
Visalia, CA
Love the smell of this sooooo much however I didn’t see many differences when using it.
Enily
I brought this off a recommendation of a Youtuber with oily skin. It is so saturated with alcohol that it irritates my face every time I use it. The times I have used it, it did keep my matte. It’s not worth it for me though because it makes my eyes water (even when sprayed nowhere near my eyes) and ruins my eye makeup. It might just be the sent I have. I’ve heard other scents aren’t as alcholy.Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz
Vardui B.
glendale, CA
I love love love this setting spray. I always have the mini one in my bag and always spray to hydrate my skin and look fresh. It keeps it all in place all day long
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I actually really like the rose scented spray that this brand has in collaboration with Nikkia joy. it smells divine. The price point is a little high for me personally, but when there are deals I do like to purchase from their website.
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Omg this smell straight like cucumber give you the feel of freshness and feeling good I really like it keep ur makeup on point
Amanda M.
I have really oily skin myself. So I need some really good setting spray to keep it from sliding everywhere. And this stuff really does it!! It really helps my makeup stay put.
Nancy K Z.
Palmdale, CA
Such a good setting spray I use them all the time I love how they come in different scents my favorite one is the peach one
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
I love my Slay All day setting sprays! I had about 7 sprays and now I’m down to 2 full size and 1 mini! These would absolutely amazing. They really help lock in your makeup for those long hot and or Sweety days and they have so many amazing scents to choose from! The mister is really fine so spreads everything nice and evenly. This my go to over the morphe now!
Kimberlee H.
Eugene, OR
This is a great setting spray I really think it’s amazing. The price point on it is good end it make sure make up stay all day long. The one thing that I don’t like about it is the fact that the watermelon wasn’t really my kind of scent but besides that the product it really does what it is supposed to do and it’s an amazing product. I would recommend it to anyone!