MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Finishing SpraysGerard Cosmetics
Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 11 fl oz

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Grapefruit.Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup.

Are the Gerard Cosmetics setting sprays good? Does your makeup actually hold all day with them??
Are these actually good? I’ve never bought one but I see si many people that have all of them.
How good is this setting spray do you have to reapply ? [user:janetblaisdelllane]
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz!
Sophie G.
Den Haag
It does what it is supposed to do. It keeps my make up in place and smells so good. No sun protection but then again it doesnt claim it does.
Jonna G.
This is my favorite setting spray because it actually extends my makeup wear-time. Lavender and rose are beautifully scented. This product made me fall in love with Gerard Cosmetics and I love the owner, Jen Gerard, and her love of animals.
Ingrith M.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz uploaded by Ingrith M.
Es un producto excelente. Tiene una aroma super agradable, refresca el rostro, fija el maquillaje, hace que dure mas tiempo, quita la apariencia de polvo, terminado luminoso.
dawn J.
Visalia, CA
Love the smell of this sooooo much however I didn’t see many differences when using it.
Enily
I brought this off a recommendation of a Youtuber with oily skin. It is so saturated with alcohol that it irritates my face every time I use it. The times I have used it, it did keep my matte. It’s not worth it for me though because it makes my eyes water (even when sprayed nowhere near my eyes) and ruins my eye makeup. It might just be the sent I have. I’ve heard other scents aren’t as alcholy.Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz
Vardui B.
glendale, CA
I love love love this setting spray. I always have the mini one in my bag and always spray to hydrate my skin and look fresh. It keeps it all in place all day long
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I actually really like the rose scented spray that this brand has in collaboration with Nikkia joy. it smells divine. The price point is a little high for me personally, but when there are deals I do like to purchase from their website.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
miami, FL
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit(Mini) - 1.1 fl oz uploaded by PTY 869271Yulianny G.
I've been fallowing Nikkiajoy make up tips she recommended this for oily skin and damm it works!!! I had no cakey or oily face all day
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Omg this smell straight like cucumber give you the feel of freshness and feeling good I really like it keep ur makeup on point
Pascal G.
Montreal
I knew Gerard Cosmetics because of their lip liners. I was pleasantly surprised to test this spray on my clients and models. They really love it.