Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude

by Gerard Cosmetics

Our lip liner formula is ultra pigmented and creamy but with the longevity you need under your lip products.Our famous nude in liner form will be a staple in your routine.Cruelty Free - Gluten FreeMade in Germany

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude!
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
Gerard cosmétics is my top favorite brand out there! This lip pencil in Cher is the perfect mauve color I have, I love how creamy they are and how long they last I recently order a backup because I hate running out of my favorite products! I really recommend them.
Spring Valley, NY
My absolute favorite lip liner brand. They are so smooth and last the longest! They work well with any lipstick or glosses. They have a lot of colors to choose from. Best product!
Provo
Review for: Lip Pencil - Nude, Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude
Decent liner, with a decent formula. I’m actually wearing a Gerard lip liner now. They go on smoothly, great pigment, and this is a great nude color. I recently bought a few of their liners and lipsticks while on sale to give them a try since I’ve heard rave reviews. Although I don’t think they are life changing or the end all be all of liners, I do like them, and will likely get them again.... when on sale.
Provo
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
Love this color- I’m wearing it now. Great with lipsticks or gloss. Easy to use, applies really well. It’s one of my favorites, especially for a bold lip that’s not too crazy. I’ll get it again.
San Antonio
These are actually one of my favorite super creamy and long lasting lip liners. I bought 4 or 5 when these were on sale for 5$ each just to try them out. I'm so glad I did! The colors are pretty great too! I highly recommend these.
Wildwood, MO
This is the perfect nude lip for my skin tone. I love how creamy this liner is and it doesn't budge much at all. You can wear it as a liner or as a full lip because it is creamy enough to smooth over the lip without dry cracking or creasing. I would describe it as almost a dirty mauve color.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
Melrose place is my favorite lip liner. Cher comes out a little darker on me than what is shown in the photo, however I wish it was like the photo because that color looks like the perfect shade. These lip liners are pretty difficult to sharpen as they are not made with pencil type material. You can get the special sharpeners from mac, it works better and you will lose less product.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
This lip pencil works perfectly on its own or under any kind of lipstick. I prefer to wear it on its own and I find that it doesn’t wear off too easily. It’s a really pretty pink and one of my favorite lip colors to use when I’m going for a more “natural” look.
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
I love all these pencils by Gerard. I love this color on me. The formula is super nice and easy to line with. They are not very expensive also and they are worth the money anyway. I have gifted some of these and always got good feedback.
Slidell, LA
This lip pencil shade is so pretty and I've received so many compliments when I've worn it! I find it to be a bit lighter than the lipstick itself and usually wear it alone.

Looking for your answer?