BY FILIPPO BERIO #2 in Olive Oil

Exquisitely balanced, this versatile olive oil can be used to enhance the true flavor of any dish.

Flavor Profile: Mild with gentle hints of olive

Aroma: Mild olive notes

Suggested Uses: Basting meats and fish; sautéing meats; pizza dough and focaccia; roasting meats, fish and vegetables

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving size:1 tbsp (15ml)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Cholesterol0mg0%
Sodium0mg0%
Total Carbohydrate0mg0%
Protein0mg

Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• Is this better than vegetable oil?3 Answers
  • What kind of oils do you like to use to cook with ?5 Answers
  • Does anyone use olive oil in their hair for moisture?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great flavor I use it for just about everything I would need oil for except baking!!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have used the extra light tasting one and the evoo, and I must say we prefered the light tasting one better." in 3 reviews
Elysia F.
Combine
I am very picky of what I cook with and I prefer olive oil to any other alternative any day. I bought my olive oil at close grocery store . The taste is out of this world and you don’t have to worry about clogged arteries. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.
Nicole B.
Ogdensburg, NY
I have used this olive oil for years and I love it! I know when I used this olive oil for roasting vegetables that they will come out perfect. The value for the price is great and I will definitely be buying this again in the future.
Clare S.
boston, MA
This olive oil is very practical if you like to cook basic meals! It is great to use when sautéing vegetables, as well as baking. I also like to use it in salad dressing. I mix it with balsamic vinegar and salt and ta-dah! it's great olive oil!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This is by far my favorite Olive oil and I try to keep it on hand all the time. I use it in everything from spaghetti sauce to potato salad and have even used it to make grilled cheese. It doesn't have a strong flavor or taste heavy so it works great for many different foods.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Great prices olive oil! Healthy alternative than using butter or other oils for cooking! Healthy and beneficial for beauty reasons! I love to use this when sautéing my potatoes with garlic and it taste so amazing!! I recommend trying this!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this cooking oil for pretty much every meal I make. It is healthy and not fattening or else is be as big as a whale by now. It really does help my foods cook correctly and is a great substitute for butter
Jennifer L.
Maurice , LA
I love olive oil from down to putting on sandwiches, salads, and cooking with. It is not as bad to use to cook with as using regular cooking oil. I like to use to make rice and gravies using meats. I would recommend to everyone
Teresa R.
I'm surprised that this brand has such good reviews. I've always wanted to try cooking with olive oil, and using it for dressings and such, largely because it's supposed to be healthy and delicious, but also because my family is Italian, and it's just a thing. If you're from an Italian family, you know what I mean- they're crazy about their olive oil. So, when I moved out for the first time and had my own place, I decided to try this brand of olive oil, and I regret it SO, so much. It has such an AWFUL smell. Very chemically and just... shiver-inducingly gross. Smells and tastes NOTHING like olives, and is kind of filmy when you eat it. Really gross. It put me off olive oil for a long time, but I recently looked up some top-rated brands of olive oils, and after having tried some of them, my faith in olive oil has been renewed. There are way, WAY better olive oils out there that smell and taste fantastic for a good price, and I know I will never again come close to using this brand.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not high quality but great for basic cooking I.e. sautéed or grilling. I feel it’s healthier compared to canola oil or “cooking oil” which is why it gets 3 stars, but it isn’t a good quality for salads or dips.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this oil. As you can see i put fresh garlic in it and is delicious to season and for salads. I always used its not expensive and is supper healthy. I love it
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
What is your favorite dish to make with Filippo Berio?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this the best thing to cook with for health purposes?
Erika G.
Union, NJ
What kind of oils do you like to use to cook with ?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't this olive oil have the best flavor?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than vegetable oil?