BY EVIAN

• Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Tina S.
Youngstown, OH
Love this water.
Water such as Nestle brand have a high amount of sodium & for that reason I find those do not quench your thirst.
Evian is one of the top brands of water I have drank, and I drink water everyday, other than coffee its the only other thing I really drink on a daily basis.
This water tastes pure, it doesn't have an other additives, only pure water. What more could you ask for?
Janie H.
kansas city, mo
This is my first choice if I have to pick up some bottled water - I usually prefer to just use my own water bottle and refill it regularly. I love the taste of Evian - nice, crisp, refreshing. I just wish it was a little less pricey; I feel a little ridiculous shelling out several dollars for a bottle of water when I can refill my own bottle for little to nothing.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
This water is honestly so good!! even though some people say all water tastes the same this one definitely tastes different. it lightly goes down your throat and you could drink a lot of it and still wouldn't feel heavy. plus the bottle is nice. i buy it often cause i love the taste plus the opening of the bottle if bigger than other bottles so you can fit it in the water thing to refill it
Amber F.
I would like a water that didn't have crazy ph levels I will have to do more research but I'm not sure if it was the taste but this water is in the middle with me I'm not sure if I love it or hate it yet. For the people who say the taste of water doesn't differ...YOU just haven't drank enough trust me! You can taste good quality water when u find it!
Angela T.
Reynoldsburg, OH
We actually used this Evian Spring Water in one of our many STEM oriented projects for school. This water was used to start an aquarium ecosystem for microscopic fish. While we didn't have the need to taste the product--it was apparently acceptable in both clarity and purity for use in our project and the girls' fish hatched and developed as expected.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I don't usually buy bottled water because of its ecological impact but when I am out and I am dying of thirst this is the first brand I look for. The taste is good, clean and crisp, and like the reviewer below mentioned the water is alkaline, which is what our stomachs and bodies need when we consume water. It is worth the extra cost to drink every once in a while. But if you are worried about cost that much, think about the environment too, and get a filtering system and some good reusable bottles and bring your own then you save money and have great water too.
Corry E.
Vanceburg, KY
I drink A LOT of bottled water and this by far is in my top 3 waters of choice. Some people say that water is water. WRONG! at least I can tell a difference in the waters taste. Water is very pure and hydrating and does not have a weird after taste like others. The liter is very nice to have so you have more to drink during the day instead of the smaller bottles. The price is great too! Not too expensive. A++
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Evian spring water has an unusual taste compared to other brands of water. However, this is due to it being one of the most pure, natural, and healthy waters. Fiji and Evian are the healthiest waters that you can purchase and that is why it is more expensive compared to other bottled water. Yes certain bottled waters are healthier than others.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
To me a bottle if water is a bottle of water and this one just happens to be overpriced and lacking any redeeming qualities. Reviewing a bottle of water is pointless because water bottles often don't differ from what runs out of the tap. If I'm to purchase a pack of water it would be something much less expensive and something I could purchase in bulk. I don't understand the point of this product.
Michelle P.
I love buying Evian in bulk because it is refreshing, and this side is perfect to take to the office and drink all day.... Sometimes I make my tea with it because the PH level on this water makes tea taste the way it is supposed to, and purified water just doesn't. Since the bottle is big, I can make a cup of tea and stay hydrated all day long!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon