BY EVIAN #10 in Bottled Water

• Is this water worth the extra cost of other bottled waters?4 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category...2 Answers
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
I know to many people water it just water right?
Well that’s quite alright! Then you have the people that can absolutely tell the difference in water like
ShopRite water to desani
Or Voss to spring water
Every water has a different taste, leaves a different after taste or tartness in your mouth!
My top three waters are:
Evian
Voss
Essential

Evian is my top water!
It’s so weird to say but it’s absolutely so soft to drink leaves absolutely so tart nor nasty after taste in your mouth. It’s so pleasant to drink....
If you have not given it a try, you should :) Evian® Natural Spring Water - 33.8 fl oz Bottle
Gal D.
Great, clean, refreshing water with no aftertaste left in the mouth. I always feel comfortable buying Evian brand water - knowing that it has been filtered and comes from a good source to begin with. A good buy for the quality you receive. Drink that water and stay hydrated!
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
This is one of my most loved Spring waters. It's just taste so pure. It doesn't have that almost thick texture some waters may have. Sounds funny because it's water bit it's true. Most of my days I drink only water. This is a great water, I strongly recommend to try it if you have not. It's a bit on the pricey side running $2-3 per large 1L bottle and if you drink as much water as I it may get a bit expensive. I buy in quantity when I see them go on sale BOGO free at my local grocery store (Publix).
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
I can't remember the last time I actually had Evian water because the last time I had tried it which was years ago. The taste was okay at first but the water made me really sick and here I am thinking that water is just water with a different label on it, right? Well not really something about the taste was just awful and I never bought it since.
James B.
West Hollywood
Evian is my absolute favorite water, it has more calcium in it than most mineral waters and the best taste. It comes from the French Alps and is superb in both quenching your thirst and providing hydration and nutrients for your body. Evian is my absolute favorite, I wish I could have this on tap!!
ANNIE K.
4 stars because it comes in plastic*

This water is amazing, it makes you want to drink water which is such a great feeling to be a hydrated H20 queennnnnnn

one con: not all stores have this product, but once you find a place you can purchase, you're golden (and hydrated)
abbie c.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: evian® Natural Spring Water more...
Evian water is my favorite. I find that it has a very clean, refreshing taste. It doesn’t taste like there are too many minerals like most waters do, to me at least. It is more pricey than most waters, but it definitely puts every other water on the end of the scale. This water is amazing.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I like this water as well as all the other waters. It doesn’t taste different to me so therefore I don’t see why anyone would want to spend this much money on water.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I drink a lot of water and I cannot stand the way that Evian tastes. It is like it has a film over the water. I would much prefer to drink Smart Water or LIFEWTR because they taste fresh and I feel hydrated after drinking their brands. It is also super expensive for yucky water.
Katie M.
Roseau, MN
This is a very refreshing product! I could tell that this wasn't just a typical water in a plastic bottle because sometimes you can taste the plastic taste in the water and with this water you can't and i loved it. I highly recommend using this water for every day hydration!
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?

Amazon