El Monterey Family Pack Beef & Bean Chimichangas - 8 CT uploaded by Braelyn G.

BY EL MONTEREY #37 in Beef

El Monterey® Beef & Bean Chimichangas Family Pack.
Home of the Ruiz family.
Textured vegetable protein added.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of protein.
Microwaveable.
Microwave ready in 2:00 minutes or less.
8 servings.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Cook & serve. see more...

El Monterey Family Pack Beef & Bean Chimichangas - 8 CT
  • "I have tried this and love it amazing me and my family love it I won't mind having more of this and tell everyone about it " in 1 review
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Man, these burritos are history. When I first met my husband he introduced me to these amazing burritos. Yeah, they're not the healthiest, but are so dang good. I don't eat them regularly, but my husband does. The beans make his hair and nails grow immensely too. We keep a pack in the fridge all the time and shop weekly for 3 of them. Yup our household is loyal to these burritos. Easy for on the go too. Microwave them for a minute each and they're ready to eat.
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
This is an affordable, quick snack or lunch on the go that I purchase regularly. I got mine at Walmart. It was affordable - made each piece about 60 cents a piece. Sometimes I wish they were bigger - my kids eat two at a time! I would recommend - great price and great taste.
Donneitha R.
I remember eating these. I ate so many of them, I no longer want to touch them. Not because they are bad, but because they are awesome and I pretty much gorged myself on them, They even taste better with extra tomato sauce/taco sauce/salsa and cheese on top.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I usually do not like frozen burritos, but there is something about these chimichangas that keeps me wanting more. I also really enjoy the green ones! The flavors are good and they are quite filling! Perfect for a quick afternoon snack or lunch!
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Seriously delicious. ive had them every way. I usually microwave them, and put cheese on top, super good. but ive had them baked and fried, WHICHEVER..it is AMAZING. super cheap and works for a quick fix.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
I love these for an easy dinner for my family. They have a nice crisp tortilla and the filling tastes great. I like to add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese to the top of mine and melt it. So good.
Sarah E.
Helena, MT
For a frozen microwave meal this hits the spot for my. I like that it's not another boring frozen burrito. I like the texture of the shell. Very easy too!
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
While I prefer homemade burritos my boyfriend absolutely loves these as a quick meal during his gaming sessions. They are relatively cheap and yummy.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
We get these to eat when in a hurry. They aren't great or anything but they are satisfying. One is usually enough to fill you up.
jenipher s.
I am the microwave queen and these are an essential in my house! Although these are the only kind i actually like by this brand