BY EL MONTEREY

El Monterey® Chicken, Rice & Beans Burritos Family Pack.
Home of the Ruiz family.
0g trans fat.
210 calories.
5g fat per serving.
Microwave ready in 2:00 minutes or less.
Microwaveable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
8 servings. see more...

shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Omg.. these are by far my favorite burritos of all time.. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store.. I microwave them and then chop them up and mix them in a bowl of Ramen Noodles and I make my own Burrito Ramen salsa casserole.. and that is why I am 300lbs right there.. LOVE El Monterey. and they send coupons to their customers too by mail which is fun to get savings..
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
These burritos would be perfect if there was a lot more rice in them! I'm a lover of rice. I love how cheap El Monterey is and how easy it is to make a quick meal!
Marta Z.
This is a quick lunch when in the run. It is hearty and mildly flavorful. I like them if I add more sauce and heat. However, I don't like rice.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
These taste good, but are hard to microwave to the correct temperature without part of it being cold and part of it burning your tongue.
Kelsey B.
These burritos are so quick and easy to cook in the microwave! Adding a little salsa helps but they still taste pretty good on their own
Janine C.
Probably so unhealthy, but easy to heat up quickly and eat when I'm in a hurry. these have a good, slightly hot, taste. good deal also!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
These are good but not as good as the bean & cheese or the beef & bean ones. I get these every once and awhile to mix things up.
Jasmine B.
Love these burritos, so easy and quick. just pop them in the microwave , they taste s good. TRY THEM !!
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
Are these good.? We (in my house) love the chicken and cheese ones, like looooove