GroceryBakeryEl Monterey
Breakfast Supreme Egg & Bacon Burritos - 4 CT

El Monterey Breakfast Supreme Egg & Bacon Burritos - 4 CT

by El Monterey

El Monterey® Breakfast Supreme Egg & Bacon Burritos.
Family owned since 1964.
270 calories.
10 grams of protein.
Microwaveable.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
4 individually wrapped burritos.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Monterey Breakfast Supreme Egg & Bacon Burritos - 4 CT!
Ashlee S.
I love these breakfast burritos! I definitely enjoy the sausage and egg one the most, but they are all great. They are packed with flavor and all around delicious. Sometimes they are cold in the middle but you can't heat them up anymore because they would start to leak, but other than that they are a good snack/breakfast!
Kasey D.
Wilmington
These things are so easy to make and are so affordable! There is current a coupon on coupons.com that would make them 3 for $1 at my local store! That is amazing! I would highly recommend for the occasional need for a quick meal!
Brad G.
St Petersburg, FL
El Monterey Breakfast Supreme Egg & Bacon Burritos - 4 CT uploaded by Brad G.
These breakfast burritos are very good, some may even say DELISH. This particular 4 pack I picked up for a very fair price, which is something I like. They heat up in a minute and a half in the microwave and you don't have to take it out of the package or anything. They have a very nice flavor to them. I noticed there are several other flavors of El Monterey Breakfast Burritos and I will be trying them out in the near future.
Shannon C.
Milford, CT
Super disappointed in these. Had some spice to them but barely tasted egg and didn’t taste bacon at all. When our power went out from a store we used it as an excuse to throw out the last few.
MaxSandra L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Had this for the first time and I absolutely fell in love! It has just the right amount of seasoning and is a quick breakfast meal when on the go! Definitely have to buy more
Shaunna C.
Shelton, CT
so great for on the go breakfast I bring one to work every single morning my only complaint is maybe give a different time setting for cooking because it somehow either isn’t cooked all the way or the burrito is bursting at the seams overall good product
Kaitlynn R.
Love these burritos for when I need a quick morning bite but don’t have time for a full meal.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I wanted to like these burritos so much but it just didn't happen. I really liked the eggs, peppers and bacon but whatever it is that they're using as a cheese sauce is so overwhelming that ruined the meal for me.

I bought a 14 pack at Sam's club and the price was really decent. If the cheese sauce was used less or even changed I would buy it again but for now I'll be leaving it in the freezer section.

Jennifer R.
Ajax, ON
I was surprised how much I loved these! They are just such an easy and filling breakfast! It only takes about 2 minutes to heat up and you are out the door! It tastes delicious and is jam packed to keep you full!

Looking for your answer?