GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsEl Monterey
Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT

El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT

by El Monterey

El Monterey® Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack.
Home of the ruiz family.
Textured vegetable protein added.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of protein.
Microwave ready in 2:00 minutes or less.
Microwaveable.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
8 servings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT!
Azucena G.
elmonte
El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Azucena G.
El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Azucena G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite. They are fast and easy to make. The other burritos are good as well. This brand is my favorite.
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos Family Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Target
My hubby loves this Beef and Bean Burritos from El Monterey! It's perfect for dinner or midnight snack. Perfect for the whole family and really meet my expectations! I would definitely love to buy this again and recommend this. Awesome product, great tasting!
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these burritos and the price isn't bad you can buy them and have some left after a week but if you're like me and love burritos you need to wait a few days inbetween eatting them because if you eat to many it will make your belly hurt
Dahrma A.
Osawatomie
I always make these burritos in my air fryer. They are my favorite kind of frozen burritos. My mom always bought these for us when we were children, so that's another reason I love them so much!! I always sprinkle a little bit of shredded cheese to melt over the top, and makes it even better!
Erin  C.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
A great burrito for a good price. These are always good, and the kids love them! They cook up best in the oven, but are tasty in the microwave too!
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sooo good!! Add some cheddar on top of these and you have a great lunch, or add some rice and cheddar and you have an amazing dinner! Such a good option and easy as well! I would recommend this to many’
Katerin  A.
Durham, NC
I did not like them 😨 I don’t recommend them the price is accessible but I did not recommend it don’t like it because it feels like raw I put it in the oven and they still had an ugly taste I do not recommend it
Amber M.
Butte, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a huge hit in my house! Cook them in the oven, fryer or microwave! Its so easy and Is great for my on the go family!! We like to throw them in the fryer to make them a little crunchy and then add some salsa and sour cream. Yum!!! They are cheap and affordable, you have to try these!
BJ M.
Davie, FL
These are great for a family dinner. We will make two packs and add some veggies and dinner is done! They taste pretty good. They are filling. The ones I have tried are not spicy. You can find these in the freezer section and they are not expensive.
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,049 reviews
We love to buy the El Monterey burritos They are so good and we love them it's good for a quick meal or if you're having tacos and burritos we would not improve this product at all it's a very good value not pricey at all Yes I would recommend this product to others

Looking for your answer?