BeveragesSmoothiesDole
Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit

Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit

by Dole

Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit: Just add juice and shake Bye-bye, blender All natural Low fat With love and active cultures Good source of vitamin C and calcium Rich in B vitamins

Are these any good? I always see them in store and am pretty curious about them
I have seen these in the store and never picked one up ... can anyone tell me are they worth the money? They are like 4 dollars a piece.
I have just started using these and think they're a great way to take something nutritious on the go and so tasty. Ive used apple juice to mix with, but I'm curious... what are some other ideas people have tried?
Start your review of Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
even though they are great being individual $1.50-$2.00 is quite a bit when you still have to add juice to it. in reviews
I have purchased several in the last few months and I used light white grape juice, rather than orange juice, as suggested.in reviews
they are just on the go smoothies great taste great quality and affordble i love it .in reviews
This product is a really good idea and has really good flavors available, but the chucks stay frozen in the juice for awhile.in reviews
Megan M.
Manchester, Ct
These are really good but they are clumpy if you don't leave them out of the freezer for a good 5-10 minutes before adding the juice. This actually could defeat the purpose if you are using it as a "grab and go" type item. If you don't let this defrost first, it will be very clumpy when you add the juice and will not mix for a good 20 minutes. If you really need to grab and go, make sure you have a spoon handy to break apart the large clumps so that when you shake it continues to break up!
Savannah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was really disappointing, I must say. I'm a huge fan of smoothies and thought these Shakers looked really handy- smoothies are such a pain to make sometimes with the set up and clean up, especially when you're in a hurry. These were definitely not a quick fix. I bought 3 different flavors and they all had the same issues. (A) They take forever to thaw out. (B) The little clear slot that shows you how high to fill your juice if you want it "thick" or "extra thick" is such a lie! I like mine extra thick, so that's where I filled it to, and it was literally as thin as water. (C) The yogurt and fruit pieces don't mix in very well at all. It's like drinking flavored water with these weird half-frozen bits floating around. Swallowing those pieces with a drink that has a water consistency is honestly sickening. The flavors are good, and in theory this was a good idea, it just didn't work the way I'm sure Dole was hoping it would. What needs to be improved is the mixing of the yogurt and fruit with the added liquid, the thawing process needs to be quicker and easier, and the consistency needs to be like a smoothie- not a juice.
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Taste so freaking good wonderful idea for picky kids who won’t eat I love it they love it win win
Lantoinette H.
Philadelphia, PA
Shake and go no matter what you got going on shake and drinking and that’s it Best Value❤️❤️No need for any improvement
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Without a doubt this is very good in me and I like pinion a lot since it has a very good flavor and gives tremendous taste to the palate
Jessica F.
Selma, CA
Very good yogurt smoothie! Perfect for on the go breakfast or just a quick snack at work. It’s a perfect drink for your children aswell!
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
Taste sooooo good great for on the go so many bold flavors to choose from can’t go wrong
Madison J.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so delicious. Easy to make! I used to get these when I was in college. I am obsessed with these! Flavor is delicious and they are so easy to make!
Kim H.
Menasha, WI
I love these they are a quick alternative to dragging out the blender. The packaging is attractive to the young and old! This taste very good and I would not recommend changing anything. Very good flavor. I would by them again. They come in different flavors as eell.
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
These are okay. It’s an interesting way of making a smoothie. It taste good but it’s not as thick as a normal smoothie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...