Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit

by Dole

Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit: Just add juice and shake Bye-bye, blender All natural Low fat With love and active cultures Good source of vitamin C and calcium Rich in B vitamins

Are these any good? I always see them in store and am pretty curious about them
I have seen these in the store and never picked one up ... can anyone tell me are they worth the money? They are like 4 dollars a piece.
I have just started using these and think they're a great way to take something nutritious on the go and so tasty. Ive used apple juice to mix with, but I'm curious... what are some other ideas people have tried?
Start your review of Dole Shakers Peach Mango Fruit Smoothie Fruit & Yogurt Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“even though they are great being individual $1.50-$2.00 is quite a bit when you still have to add juice to it. ” in 10 reviews
“I have purchased several in the last few months and I used light white grape juice, rather than orange juice, as suggested.” in 7 reviews
“they are just on the go smoothies great taste great quality and affordble i love it .” in 6 reviews
“This product is a really good idea and has really good flavors available, but the chucks stay frozen in the juice for awhile.” in 6 reviews
Narrowsburg, NY
I like this product. The strawberry flavor is better but this also taste really great. I prefer to use apple juice to mix this with. I do have to break up the clumps with a spoon before adding juice. The bad part is it smells like cat pee honestly but that is the mango in it. I have to chew gum after eating this.
Bronx, NY
Omg omg omg. These little mixers are one of the best I've had. I've tried the peach / mango and pineapple and I have to say I truly love it. They have little pieces of mango in them even after you blend and it's the best.
Garfield, NJ
Personally my favorite flavor. This product is great! It goes get realllly frozen and tends to clump, but running it under piping hot water for a minute or so really helps break it up and whatnot. I add pineapple juice to this (but maybe I'll try apple too!) and it's sooo good. Helps me get my RDA on fruits!
Mt Pleasant, NC
I'm a college student so I thought that this would be easy to grab and go, I was wrong. You have to let it thaw out for a good bit before you can do anything with it because it is a big frozen piece of fruit. It tasted alright, but I wouldn't buy it again. It wasn't easily accessible for me.
While the smoothies do taste good, they're a pain to make. They don't mix at all like they say they're going to which makes it very inconvenient. Plus they are pricey given that you still have to add juice. I also figured they would have more protein since they have greek yogurt in them.
Middleburg, FL
I had such high hopes for these!! I love smoothies for breakfast and I was quite disappointed to find out that these don't dissolve or mic very well to make a smoothie and no matter how little of liquid you mix with it (being milk, or a type of juice) it is always extremely soupy.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super easy and delicious smoothie to make on the go. It comes in a variety of flavors and you can customize it by adding the juice of your choice. The only thing that would be better about the product, is if it didn't melt so fast.
Colchester, CT
I find these a little pricey unless there on sale and maybe u have a coupon, I still prefer to use some frozen fruit of choice scoop of yogurt and splash of juice or almond milk and mix in my nutribullet only takes minimal time
Ripley, OH
I love these for my on the go breakfast! They have an amazing taste and they mix very well. There Re other flavor a that are just as good. I always find these on sale so they don't cost a lot.
Chester, VA
I had a coupon so I bought it and it was okay. I mixed it with orange juice and the taste is good. I felt the consisteny wasn't what I wanted in a smoothie. For the price of buying them I would say just go get a real smoothie and only get these when they're on sale.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...