BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Dole Pineapple slices taste great and fresh." in 1 review
Liz D.
Super yummy treat!! Alone or mixed with cake or yogurt or something yummy!! Almost always on sale and always fresh (yes even though it’s in a can) grocery stores generally carry this product and I recommend over store brand. There’s definitely a difference in delivery.
Miranda B.
Valparaiso, IN
Now let me tell you this canned fruit is one of the best that I've had in a while. it came perfectly "in clutch" when I was coming in after a pretty late night of hanging out with friends. When all was lost and I was planning on scavenging for food in my pantry I found this can of beautiful bounty like a shining beacon of delicious golden virtue at the end of a bleary eyed, tiresome, and grumpy haze of a night. This was the bomb diggedy and is very much underrated. I give this a 5/5 for awesome-sauceness and saving a broke college girl from grabbing a greasy piece of pizza from the cafe.
Jamie W.
Easy to open. I buy these when I make my own homemade pizza with my boyfriend and we would put these pineapples as the topping. so sweet and tasty. I even eat these by itself as a snack. It's so yummy when you fridge these, then open them to eat. Has a nice cold taste to it and makes it crunchier. I love the pineapple juice as well. I use the left over to put in my alcohol drink. Good to stir in a mix drink or drink it by itself. Either way, it's still yummy!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I use this all the time. Not very expensive, easy to find in stores, and tastes good. My nephew loves pineapple so we keep an extra can around just for him. So much easier than cutting our own, especially since they aren't ever in season it seems.
Rita W.
Dole canned pineapples are the best tasting, and somehow manage to taste super fresh even though they're canned, and other brands of canned pineapples definitely taste canned and a bit metallic. I use Dole canned pineapples to put on homemade pizza, throw in an Asian stir fry, and to add to my morning yogurt.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy fruit in the can from Dole I get this on subcribe from amazon or if they are out Walmart it sweet and still firm for a can fruit I open it and put it in the fridge so it cold and good!never got a bad can yet!!
Krista V.
Tastes wonderful and very delicious. I love the juice it comes canned in and use it for smoothies and mixed drinks after the fruit is gone. Wonderful for a late afternoon snack in the heat or an early morning breakfast pick me up before school
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
My mom used to always but the crushed pineapple, but I would always want this shape. For some reason I thought it tasted better. I love the dole brand. This is the only brand of canned pineapple I trust. Very consistent.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
This is good but please don't put a lot of preservatives.It can be bad like all that salt in the preservatives. I like the taste sometimes but most of the times it tastes like salt or artificial
Brooke M.
I love Dole, it's the best tasting fruit. Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits so I absolutely love this product, its easy to just grab and go with this. Love it!
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Whats your favorite way to eat these?
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
I am trying this one. Amy suggestion?