Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit

by Dole

#3 in Salad

Chopped Sunflower Crunch Kit Is Bursting With Your Favorite Farmhouse-inspired Ingredients And Flavors — Crispy Lettuces And Veggies, Crunchy Roasted Sunflower Seeds And Real Applewood-smoked Bacon. Tossed With Dole®'s Sweet Onion & Citrus Dressing, It’s A Sweet And Savory Delight For Any Meal.

Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Romaine, Kale, Carrots, Green Onions, Roasted Sunflower Kernels, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Dole's Sweet Onion & Citrus Dressing.

Does this product have a lot of added sugar in it?
Do you no longer sale this product ? I see Market side brand in my Walmart’s but not Dole .... very dissatisfied with the market side brand it’s nothing but cabbage !
Start your review of Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit!
Montclair
Dole's Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad is absolutely delicious. One bag gives me 2-3 salads and all the work is done for you. I had always purchased at Shop-Rite but now that I'm getting Shop-Rite from Home (order delivered) I can't find it to order. Montclair NJ
1,470 reviews
I don’t know what it is about chopped salads, but they just taste so much better than regular salads to me. And they absorb dressing better so you don’t have to use near as much. And you can add more veggies. These have been a staple in my healthier dieting.
Cincinnati, OH
Soooo yummy! I love adding chicken and having this for lunch. Everything you need is in the bag for a yummy lunch or side dish for dinner. Easy to use and well priced for the convenience you get.
Trenton, NJ
I grabbed this on a whim the other day and I am so glad I did. I was hesitant about the dressing since I am normally a ranch or blue cheese kind of girl, but oh my god.... IT IS AMAZING. It is a bit like a honey mustard but also has a bit of onion to it. SO TASTY! I wish they sold the dressing by itself because I am hooked!
Purchased at: Kroger
Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit I love love love this salad! I think it's the dressing I like the most. Obviously it's easy to prepare. Often I will have it for just dinner as it is very filling. I feel like they are a bit on the pricey side as far as salads go but definately worth it. The dressing has some added sugars in it but its tastes delicious. I buy the product alot!
Etters, PA
Quick and super easy. Very tasty. I took one start away because I don't think they give you enough of the "extras" for how much lettuce they give you. But that is my only complaint. It is definitely a good combination with a yummy dressing. High recommend, but also have more cheese on hand.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this salad! I eat these bagged salads everyday for lunch, and this one is by far my favorite. With or without added protein (chicken, tuna, steak, etc), this salad has a great balance of flavors and textures. It's much less expensive than eating out, and is so easy to fix--just grab a bowl!
Rock Hill, SC
Dole Fresh Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit uploaded by Janet F.
This is my very favorite bagged salad. The kale and cabbage give it an awesome crunch. It is fabulous with an apple chopped it it. I am eating this salad right now with chicken, cucumber, and red bell pepper mixed in. Healthy and delicious!
Stamford, CT
This salad has a lot of elements to it that make it very crunchy and unique. It has a great depth of flavors and is very easy to put together. I think it's a fun salad, but definitely not for everyone.
2,684 reviews
I love these chopped salad kits. They are great to throw together for work. I can usually get 2 salads out of one package. I do add cheese and other stuff to it as the toppings are lacking.