GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice

Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice

Bite-size chunks of pineapple with monster-size flavor. Just peel the lid and eat with the dishes you love. Available in 20oz. and 8oz. cans.

Do these have the excessively sweet, syrupy taste? I'm afraid they might taste too natural and fun of sugar.
How long do these last???
Start your review of Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice!
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Alfre B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product i order them offline and it is four in a box and i eat all for it is affordable not to expensive i would not improve this product
Kelly W.
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have these on hand in the pantry! My husbands favorite cake is pineapple upside down cake.
Wendy A.
Belleview, FL
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Wendy A.
I buy dole pineapple chunks quite often. We really like this brand, I add these to my plain Greek Chobani yogurt for a quick pick me up. I like to take them and add a little sugar and rosemary on top and carnalize the then add to my yogurt, yummy! They also make a nice snack for my grandson, make me feel like he's eating a bit more healthy.  If you like dehydrated fruit, these dehydrate nicely too.
Geneva B.
Las Vegas, NV
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Geneva B.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
These are good, I’ll not sure it’s fresh juice in the can; but I only use these for personal pizzas not to eat fresh. They’re really big pieces, and you can tell it’s a pineapple ring that’s been cut. Genuine.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville , IL
Dole Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Kelsey G.
When fresh pineapple aren’t in season or can’t be found these are a must have to keep in the pantry
Jessica B.
I currently use this specific product and here are some reasons why: The pineapple tastes exceptional, is non-gmo, and Dole chooses BPA-free canning. No extra junk or sugars either. The price is comparable with other popular brands. Try it, you’ll be hooked! [product:dole-canned-pineapple-chunks-in-100%-pineapple-juice]
Olga B.
Spring, TX
This product tastes great! Pineapple remains firm and keeps shape well. It is suitable for eating, adding to salads and for baking.
Jozi U.
These are always my favorite! They can be used for so many different things and so much easier than chopping up a real pineapple 🍍 I think they taste delicious! I eat them by them selfs or put them in the blender for a drink mix
Trencia  E.
S Pittsburg, TN
These are very delicious, me and my family love pineapples and Dole is my go to when it comes the canned fruits! It’s the right sweetness and texture is very good. I hope everyone buys this product it’s great!
Sahra D.
Fall River, MA
I feel like buying canned fruit is hit or miss with flavor. Sometimes I get delicious sweet fruit and sometimes it’s just okay. I tend to buy fresh because of this. Dole does package a good product and definitely what I use when fresh isn’t available