Dingo Wag'n Wraps 8-pk. - Chicken uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY DINGO

Dingo wag n wraps meat in the middle rawhide chews are delicious treats you dog can t resist! These tasty chews feature premium rawhide wrapped around a chewy center with real meat inside. Other chews may have meaty centers but only dingo wag n wraps have real meat you can see and your dog will love! dingo delicious taste combination of real meat wrapped in premium rawhide irresistible basted rawhide with real meat in the center healthy, fun chew to help promote clean teeth and gums so unique, they re patented see more...

• "My dog loves these chews." in 1 review
  • "My do absolutely adores these treats he always sits straight down when we get them out...i assumed because of what theyre made of theyd keep him occupied for a bit but in under 4 minutes he had it chewed and gone other than the short life span theyre well made and great for the pups" in 1 review
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
katura b.
My do absolutely adores these treats he always sits straight down when we get them out...i assumed because of what they're made of theyd keep him occupied for a bit but in under 4 minutes he had it chewed and gone other than the short life span they're well made and great for the pups
Kristen S.
Oklahoma City, OK
They must taste great because she always is very excited to get one. They kinda smell but what dog treat doesn't
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My dogs love these snacks ! They are one of their favorites . I really hate the way they smell lol specially when you open the bag but whatever my babies love they get :) spoiled with the best snacks .
Carrie B.
Havana, IL
My dog loves these chews. They take him quite some time to get into and seem to keep him occupied too. He loves to throw them around as well before digging in.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Where exactly can I get these?