BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not s...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
My dog loves these little treats! He is a small Italian greyhound and every night before bed he knows he gets a little treat. These treats will last him a couple of days. They have another brand of dingo treats he likes called boomerangs but they are hard to come by. I would suggest these or any Dingo treats.
Allie P.
Nauvoo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoyed these as a puppy. She loved to chew on things so I bought her a pack of these and she ate every single one of them. We still buy them for her every so often and she loves them just the same. I’d definitely recommend to other dog owners !
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Sandee loves these. She will eat as many as you give her so I have to limit her too two a day. She doesn't over eat anything either, she never has but I don't know how many she would eat because she keeps asking for another one
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
My dog enjoys these. She seems to think they taste great and they do not make a mess on our floors. I didn't give it a five because she gobbles them up so quickly, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot to them! It's an easy treat to throw or break if you want it to make it smaller.
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
For my chow chow puppy, everything has to be chicken flavored for her to enjoy it. Her food, her training treats, everything. These are great to keep her occupied and will last for a while. Purchased from Target at a reasonable price after using the Cartwheel app for 50% off. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My yellow lab absolutely loves these dingo treats. There is not a lot of rawhide that will make him sick. They are little bit on the pricey side bit they do last and you can find them on Amazon for an amazing price and get extra add ons for an even better deal!
Mona N.
My little yorkie thats 3 years old and 8 lbs loves this stuff! Its like a little activity for him when hes bored. He goes crazy for the inside (red) and leaves the white (raw hide) when hes done! Definitelt try for smaller dogs
Kaylee C.
Terryville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best! My dogs can’t get enough of any treat by this brand. My 2 small Pomeranians love these. I feel these are best for small dogs. My dog finishes it within ten minutes. 10/10 recommend
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not even kidding, my dog just woke me up at 3am because I accidentally kicked his dingo stick out of the bed and it gave him anxiety that he wasn't going to sleep with it. THATS how much my dog loves these. Don't worry guys, I woke up and he's safe now. Your dogs will thank you if you purchase these.

That's the stick he's chewing on, btw. Bad picture.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm always iffy to give products like these to my dogs but I'm doing this review based on how I see hem enjoy the treat. It's not something that will last a while, they defiantly eat it like a treat. The red part the eat the quickest then crunch on the white wrap the rest of the time. I don't like giving them anything with rawhide in it often but when I don't have time to go in our local pet store and need to run into Walmart or Walgreens, I'll grab a bag of these to tide us over!
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be

Kohl's