BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of s...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little yorkie thats 3 years old and 8 lbs loves this stuff! Its like a little activity for him when hes bored. He goes crazy for the inside (red) and leaves the white (raw hide) when hes done! Definitelt try for smaller dogs
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
For my chow chow puppy, everything has to be chicken flavored for her to enjoy it. Her food, her training treats, everything. These are great to keep her occupied and will last for a while. Purchased from Target at a reasonable price after using the Cartwheel app for 50% off. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not even kidding, my dog just woke me up at 3am because I accidentally kicked his dingo stick out of the bed and it gave him anxiety that he wasn't going to sleep with it. THATS how much my dog loves these. Don't worry guys, I woke up and he's safe now. Your dogs will thank you if you purchase these.

That's the stick he's chewing on, btw. Bad picture.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm always iffy to give products like these to my dogs but I'm doing this review based on how I see hem enjoy the treat. It's not something that will last a while, they defiantly eat it like a treat. The red part the eat the quickest then crunch on the white wrap the rest of the time. I don't like giving them anything with rawhide in it often but when I don't have time to go in our local pet store and need to run into Walmart or Walgreens, I'll grab a bag of these to tide us over!
Megan Q.
Murray, UT
My yellow lab absolutely loves these dingo treats. There is not a lot of rawhide that will make him sick. They are little bit on the pricey side bit they do last and you can find them on Amazon for an amazing price and get extra add ons for an even better deal!
BoxKraz E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I give one to my dogs very often, they seem to enjoy it and really try to eat the red portion of thr stick first. They are a little messy and so a small downside, some of the red portion will break of easy as the dogs are chewing leaving little pieces around on the floor.
Megan A.
I get these for my german short hair points all the time they are the only raw hides she'll eat and she devours them she goes nuts for them. They work great for training her and they're super affordable and there's a lot in the package! They're great for picky dogs
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
I've bought these treats for my dog about once or twice and he'll eat them but I can tell they are not his favorite. He doesn't get as excited about these as he does with other treats. He'll grab it and just leave it on the floor and later come and chew it or chew it on occasion. It's an okay treat but I don't think I'll repurchase this anytime soon.
Sarah S.
I bought these for my in-laws' chihuahuas. They loved them! They do get a bit messy as the two section tear apart, but it's nothing that can't just be dealt with. It took them a while to eat through them, and they seemed to enjoy them a lot. I would definitely buy these again, especially in larger packs so that they last longer.
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
Our puppy Wendy loves these chewies. We try not to give her too many treats and chewies unless we absolutely have to, but when we do we give these and she loves them. She gets super excited and happy when she hears the bag. A little messy, but easy to vacuum up.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be