Dingo Ringos uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Real Meat. Packed with Protein Dogs love the great taste of Dingo® Rawhide chews with Real Meat in the Middle™.  Dingo Ringo-o-o™ offers the same great Meat in the Middle taste in a fun, round shape that dogs of all sizes can t resist.  Dingo Rawhide chews are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a delicious treat that is bursting with flavor! Dogs love Dingo Ringo-o-o s because they are o-o-o so good. 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo brand treats over standard rawhide chews* &l. see more...

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Danielle J.
Hartford City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my dog, Lucy (Australian Shep, German Shep, Husky mix), and she really seemed to love them. I think she liked these because the shape was unique and interesting to her. Obviously I cannot personally vouch for how they tasted or anything like that, but Lucy really seemed to enjoy them and gobbled them up pretty quickly. I would recommend these to friends that have pets and I would also definitely buy these again.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
These treats are good because they keep the dogs busy. They take a little bit of time to get through, unlike other soft bones that the dogs just eat in seconds. The dogs are constantly fighting over them -- stealing them from each other and such. You can tell how much they like them. We are constantly buying more for the dogs.
Casi S.
Lodi, Ca
My dog Maggie, LOVES these, she carries them around all day every day and begs for another when she finishes one(usually in 3-5 days), she hides them under her bed at night its cute..they get really slimy after the dog chews on em so don't pick them up , let your dog do it haha Oh one thing, DO NOT give them to small dogs, my little dog got it stuck on his jaw!
tenisha a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves anything rawhide, but by far, dingos are her favorite! i usually try not to give them to here so often because she devours them! she's never had an upset stomach because of them (like she has other treats). the BEST on the market!
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
I love these because it gives the dogs something to do and it is a very special treat my dogs love them a lot and are cheap
Adrian W.
Henning, TN
My dogs love these treats!! but, unfortunately they eat them in less than an hour and want another one.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Very affordable, reasonable prices too.. Tasty snack that dogs will love! I love small portable sizes!
Mara S.
Hartland, MI
These fall apart very fast. My Chinese Cresteds had them apart in under 30 minutes and lost interest.
Alexandra R.
Charlotte , Nc
My dogs liked the taste but they threw them back up and stained my carpet. I will not buy them again.
michelle m.
Acworth, GA
My dog love this product