BY DINGO

Edible Fun Ball!  Big Taste Dogs Love! Dogs love the great taste of Dingo® rawhide chews with Chicken in the Middle.™  Dingo Goof Balls™ offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist. If you consider your dog playful, Dingo Goof Ball chew treats are exactly what you need.  It s a treat, chew and toy -good for hours of interactive play for your extra-active dog. Dingo Goof Balls feature our premium rawhide chew wrapped around delicious chicken breast jerky in the shape of a ball. Dingo rawhide chews are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious reward that is bursting with flavor! Dogs go goofy for fun and tasty Dingo Goof Balls! 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo brand rawhide chews over standard rawhide chews Tasty combination of Real Chicken Jerky wrapped with the highest quality natur see more...

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little dogs love these, they are my dogs favorite treats. I would highly recommend these dog treats. They are pricey though for the amount of enjoyment your pet receives. I would buy them again however only as a special treat.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! he is easily entertained and he likes when we play with them. I throw the treat and he brings it back and chews on it for a few minutes then we do the same thing over and over again. He even saves the little pieces and hides them when he sees the container is almost empty!!
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
My dog goes absolutely wild for these and this brand! It meets her expectations and she is extremely PICKY! Amazon has an amazing selection and so does Walmart highly recommend for picky and non picky dogs!
Jackie C.
My standard poodle loves to throw these up in the air and play with them before he settles down to chew them. Once he does that they don't last long, but they entertain him well!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I wouldn't recommend these for your dogs. My dog started vomiting and had diarrhea. We thought it was something else so I tried them again and the same thing happened.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is obsessed with these. They are like a toy and treat in one. I don't give them to him often, but they are definitely his favorite.
member-bd0d1
These are great. My puppy gets so excited for these. She plays with them and they last a while for her to chew on!
Is the dog bone good for dogs and puppies and doggy puppies???