BY DINGO

For That One Of A Kind Dog....Yours!!!™ Meat In The Middle!™ Hand-Rolled. Irresistible Real Chicken Breast Rolled in Natural Rawhide. So Unique, They re Patented!!! A Healthy and Fun Way For Your Dog To Exercise. Cleans Teeth and Gums. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chew. And, according to a Harvard Medical School study** rawhide is composed of protein and is fully digestible and safe for dogs. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 80%  Crude Fat 1.0% Crude Fiber 2.0% Moisture 14% **test conducted by Q-Mark Research. see more...

• Is this safe for small dogs? 1 Answers
  • How long would this take a 110 lb Great Pyrenees to chew? He goes...1 Answers
  • What size of dog was chewing on this bone? And how quickly did it...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Connie P.
South gate, CA
My pug loves to chew on everything. So chew snacks that keep her busy are her favorite. This she loves and eats right up but i find that it can be a little rough on her teeth. She at first, sometimes, bleeds as shes bitting it and getting it softer. Other than that she loves it and seems to enjoy it very much. I just don't know if its great for dogs? I heard this type of "snack" the rawhide is bad for them ?
Erica C.
Athens, GA
Rawhide can be really bad for your dog. When small pieces break off it can become lodged in their throat and swell. Not to mention what it does in their stomach. I used to work at a pet store and I woould NEVER suggest to a customer. Go for something more natural like pigs ears, bully sticks, or hooves. (:
Jennifer D.
Newport News, VA
My two dogs love these bones. The mini ones are gone in seconds and the larger ones actually give them some chewing time, which is lovely. I got excited about the Christmas ones, but I would actually avoid these, as they're not meat in the middle (or if they are, they're flavored oddly), and my dogs ignore them after a few licks.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I gave my little angels these bonies thinking they would be able to munch of them and leave me alone for awhile to do homework. Boy did I play for it later - nothing like the whines and cries every 2 hours of my poor babies having explosive diarrhea for days!! I had to give them Immodium to get it to stop!
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
My dog loves to chew! Every toy I purchase for her she destroys in minutes. Dingo bones have become one of her favorites and they keep her entertained for an hour or two. The best part is that you don't have to worry about them swallowing anything they shouldn't because they are entirely edible :)
Monica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only bone brand I'll buy for my 60 lb Husky mix. Why? Because they entertain him until it is gone! He'll chew the whole bone in one sitting, and it takes him a good hour! These are his favorite. Only the best for my boy :)
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
My dog is a small dog and seems to enjoy these for the most part. After a few days of chewing on them he either gets bored with it or is tired of the taste because they lay in the floor and never get touched again.
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
These are great to occupy the time of a small or teething puppy. However, bigger dogs will chew right through these. My great dane had the bone demolished in 15 minutes but our peek-a-poo chewed on it for weeks!
Ashley H.
Xenia, OH
I really needed a good bone to start out with my 4 month old puppy. I picked up the bag with a few small sized DINGO BONES. My puppy AND my older dog loved them!! I've tried others since but these are the only ones the love. Love this product!!
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
These are very inexpensive and my pup loves them....
BUT I have a huge issue with the red part staining my cream colored rug. I hope that Dingo can get their dye somewhere else or less strength. I have pink spots even after treatment
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
What size of dog was chewing on this bone? And how quickly did it take them to finish?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
How long would this take a 110 lb Great Pyrenees to chew? He goes through bones pretty quickly.
Karen K.
Marlboro, NJ
Is this safe for small dogs?