Davines® Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer

by Davines

A bodifying tonic with an anti-humidity effect for all hair types. The formula provides texture and protection against heat and humidity, enhancing the natural shine of the hair and reducing the blow-drying time. It is an essential support for creating the state-of-the-art blow-dry and it can be used with all hot tools

Paraben free formula

HOW TO USE:

Spray evenly on towel-dried hair and proceed to style without rinsing

PRODUCT SIZES:

250 ml

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Does this help keep your hair smooth when blow drying?
Start your review of Davines® Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, IN
Smells amazing!  Protecrs my hair from the heat of my dryer. We sell a lot of it at the salon I work at. I love this hair product and will continue buying it.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Coarse
Palm Harbor, FL
If you blow out your hair than you need this. Great primer for a great blowout. Body volume smells great. Works amazing. My blowout last for daysssss. I highly recommend this product. Great for anti humidity too. For the win !!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is the bomb. I have very fine hair. This works perfectly. Not to heavy. Just perfect. Good price, smells amazing, works like it should. Can you be in love with blow dry primer? I might be. Buy this stuff. Thank me later.
Light Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Oily, Straight, Thin
Lexington, KY
This stuff smells AMAZING! It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I use about 10-15 sprays for my medium length hair and have noticed a difference in seeing less and less flyaways. It does have a tendency to make my hair get a little more tangled on the second day but definitely delivers in that it primes your hair for a great blowout!
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Smells nice, easy packaging to use. I’m not entirely sure what this product does but I do notice that my hair looks a little nicer for longer after I blow dry it, and I only wash my hair once weekly so that’s important. It lasts well for me.
Medium Brown / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Bentonville
Holy smokes. This stuff reduces the time it takes to blow dry my hair tremendously. Brush it through really well if you have fine hair so it doesn’t leave it heavy.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
Westfield, MA
I do not like this product. I do like the shampoo and conditioner but this to me is not a blow dry primer. This is more like hair spray. It hardens your hair so when you try and blow dry the brush gets stuck in your hair and you form knots in your hair. This is like a hair spray so i use it as one. I do not recommend buying.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
I use this in my salon and absolutely love it. It gives great volume and protects against humidity. It smells great light weight and protects color treated hair. It's definitely an amazing blow dry prep spray!
Auburn / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
merriville IN
Awesome product. Will use it again. You guys should try this awesome product for your hair. It's a long lasting scent and keeps your hair fresh. I use this product whenever I wash my hair. Yes I would definitely recommend
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Wavy, Curly, Kinky
This product is great if you're needing to protect from heat and tame frizz and humidity. It does what it claims and smells great but not too strong. It is slightly pricy but it lasts a long time. I would purchase again!