BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDavines
Davines Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer

Davines® Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer

by Davines

A bodifying tonic with an anti-humidity effect for all hair types. The formula provides texture and protection against heat and humidity, enhancing the natural shine of the hair and reducing the blow-drying time. It is an essential support for creating the state-of-the-art blow-dry and it can be used with all hot tools

Paraben free formula

HOW TO USE:

Spray evenly on towel-dried hair and proceed to style without rinsing

PRODUCT SIZES:

250 ml

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Does this help keep your hair smooth when blow drying?
Start your review of Davines® Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is an absolute must for getting a professional looking blowout at home! It helps protect your hair and makes it so shiny. I think this is even better than the DryBar line and I always buy this at my salon when I go in for cuts to keep it on hand!
Samantha K.
Not sold. Davines is a complicated line of hair care products that all seem to overlap and contradict each other. This product is a perfect example. They came out with this line of "your hair assistant" products to be used alone for blowouts in the salon by a professional stylist. They did a terrible job of getting that message out there. The reason people say it's sticky is because it is heat activated. It's contradicting in the fact that it's a heat protectant, and it needs to be heated up to work. You can't spray it on wet hair and let it air dry or just flip your head over for a quick dry and walk out the door. This product was made to be used during a hair service to provide a look that you can't achieve on yourself. It saddens me that clients are spending money on this product, (it's expensive), to not be able to get what they paid for. If your stylist uses it, great. But don't buy it for at home.
Sailly G.
Palm Harbor, FL
If you blow out your hair than you need this. Great primer for a great blowout. Body volume smells great. Works amazing. My blowout last for daysssss. I highly recommend this product. Great for anti humidity too. For the win !!
Jessica M.
Cabot, AR
Best product ever! I have very fine and limp hair that is color treated and gets frizzy with the heat and humidity. I love this product because it’s smooths my strands, and doesn’t weigh my hair down. Smells amazing too!
joanna F.
W Hollywood, CA
Love the smell & the lack of stickiness. I have blonde thick but fine hair & it damages so easily. the bottle itself leaks a lot which is the only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars
Lea J.
merriville IN
Awesome product. Will use it again. You guys should try this awesome product for your hair. It's a long lasting scent and keeps your hair fresh. I use this product whenever I wash my hair. Yes I would definitely recommend
Lara B.
Elmhurst, NY
Very nice although leaves my hair a bit sticky. My hair is red and very thick and I bought this item at a regular drug store it is very effective and I will absolutely buy again.
Melissa A.
Detangles and has some heat protectant properties. Not sure why they are calling it a primer, it is the same as a heat protect spray
Lauren S.
This product is great if you're needing to protect from heat and tame frizz and humidity. It does what it claims and smells great but not too strong. It is slightly pricy but it lasts a long time. I would purchase again!
Jessica  S.
Grand Island, NY
1,185 reviews
I use this in my salon and absolutely love it. It gives great volume and protects against humidity. It smells great light weight and protects color treated hair. It's definitely an amazing blow dry prep spray!