Davines® Replumping Hair Filler Superactive uploaded by Belen R.Davines® Replumping Hair Filler Superactive uploaded by Andrea C.Davines® Replumping Hair Filler Superactive uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

For replumping and adding elasticity to fine hair. Replumping Hair Filler Superactive creates a fuller, thicker look to hair.

Apply Replumping Shampoo and, if needed, Replumping Conditioner; towel dry hair thoroughly and spray Hair Filler on (approximately 3 g all over hair). Do not rinse out. Hair is ready for styling.

WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., PANTHENOL, CROTONIC ACID/VINYL C8-12, ISOALKYL ESTERS/VA/BIS-VINYLDIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSEQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIDECETH-5, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, LIMONENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, CITRAL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL.

Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my Birchbox last month! This product exceeded my expectations. I always have a hard time finding a product that works with my hair. But, this is magic in a bottle! I tried the product with frizzy bed hair and it works wonders. All I needed to do was spray this in my hair, blow dry it, then I was good to go.
Amy P.
This is the most magical product I've ever used on my hair. It's thick and fine, so I definitely need some help pumping up the volume. I had a sample of it from a Birchbox but loved it so much I plunked down the $40 to buy it again. I kind of used it incorrectly (every day instead of just a couple times a week), but the results from this product were hair that stood up to the worst Chicago winds and humidity.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I got this on amazon, I feel it was pricey for quality and size, not long lasting at all but at least it had a nice scent. Compare to products this is definitely not the best one, I feel totally disappointed. I would not get this product again and I was not able to see a difference in my hair even though I combined with the shampoo and conditioner from the same line
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
Davines describes their product as a super active hair filler that replumps and compacts the hair shaft. When my hair stylist first recommended this product I thought to myself... do I want to be replumped and compacted? I'm not quite sure what this actually does for my naturally fine hair, but since I've been using the full Davines line, I'm sold. It smells AMAZING. Like stranger comes up and smells your hair in the grocery store AMAZING. I've noticed less breakage and fall out (even post baby... moms you know what I'm talking about!) My hair is shinier, fuller, and all around healthier. Honestly, I would still buy this even if I decided all it did was make my hair smell divine.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
I have super thin hair and I'm always trying to find a way to make it thicker I got this in my Birchbox and I am so impressed though it does cost $40 for a bottle so I probably won't be buying it for myself I'm wicked glad that I got it and my Birchbox to try I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a hair product but it definitely works well and gives you that extra volume you need
Rebecca G.
Wolf Point, MT
I loved this product. It works so great for my curly hair. The only downside for me was the scent. I can look past that though because of how wonderful this product is
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I love this product! I received it in my Birchbox and I was skeptical at first, very! But it completely got rid of my frizzy hair. This was the first product I've ever used that did. You don't use this every day, only every 6 to 8 washes, oh p.s. you use this on towel dried hair. Disclosure- I have very fine thin hair, it's also very very long. This has been a godsend product for me. I do recommend this product completely!!!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This was the first time using hyaluronic acid on my hair and I totally loved it. I got it on my Birchbox of September. You don't need to use it every time that you wash your hair. Each application lasts up to 8 washes. My hair is looking healthy and beautiful.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
It's the next morning and my hair feels smooth and soft and hydrated. My problem is the same as the shampoo and conditioner, the smell. It's not terrible but I'm not the biggest fan and it does linger. So far my hair isn't overly oily like usually so it's a good start. I love that this is a spray bottle
Jill R.
Greenville, SC
Originally purchased through Birchbox, this product gives a nice pump up to my normally thin/flat hair. Love the smell too! The lightweight formula is much better than similar products. Overall a great product to add to my hair regimen.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Does this cause any irritation? Also, is it for hair growth or just volume? Thanks!!
Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Do you use this right after you get out of the shower? Or towel-dried hair? Or dry?
Eva T.
Norman, OK
Do I use this instead of my regular leave-in, or in addition to my regular leave-in?

Walmart