BY DAVINES #48 in Hair Oil

Benefits: extraordinary shine and softness to the hair
strong detangling and restructuring action
anti-frizz effect
strong anti-oxidant and anti-free radicals action
Carbon-neutral/Zer

For an anti-frizz effect protective on the hair apply 2-3 squeezes of OI / OIL on damp hair, distributing it evenly on the lengths and ends, then dry. For a shiny and soft finishing apply approximately 2-3 squeezes of OI / OIL to lengths and ends of dry hair.

• Will this leave my fine hair feeling weighed down and oil...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this product but I'm not sure if it'...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely adore this oil. First off, I am Not a hair product type of person. I have fine hair but a lot of it, and I just don’t like to put a lot of crap in my hair (things usually just weigh it down and don’t truly perform). However, I had a great hairstylist that introduced me to this line of products and used this oil and holy crap I fell in love!! I wish you could put smells in reviews because saying ‘it smells great’ doesn’t do it justice- it is an awesome salon smell, that doesn’t wreak of artificial perfumes, and is just delicious!! But the actual product is excellent- it’s not greasy at all for an oil, and truly does the job. It smooths and detangles and adds a beautiful gloss and yet somehow doesn’t weigh hair down- in a way, it does its job and then disappears, if that makes sense? The word ‘oil’ can be off putting, but this one has no negatives with that word. If you want those three wonderful things that I just mentioned while having a great little bottle/dispenser and enjoying the smells of heaven, then you really, really NEED to try this.
Megan E.
USA
I seriously love this. I was a little scared to spend so much money on hair oil, but honestly it's lasted a long time, you don't need much.

My stylist uses this in my hair to heat protect and at the end of styling to tame dry ends. After like a year of trying to find a similar, cheaper product,I finally took the splurge and I'm so happy I did! Plus it smells amazing!
Priscila C.
I love this oil. It does makes my hair super soft, silky and an incredible shine but unfortunately price is too much for me. Its kinda like a heavy oil when you feel it on your hands but super weightless on my thin hair. If you want to splurge on a high end hair oil this product will not disappoint.
Neely D.
jacksonville
This really does help with split ends if you put it on your ends either before or after drying your hair. The only reason it’s not 5 stars for me is it smells a bit like a grandmothers perfume. If it had a better smell I would def give t 5 stars. And a little goes a long way so ts worth the money.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
My hair is very fine so I am always so cautious when it comes to oils. This product, however, is so light that it just melts into my hair without weighing it down. It gives a healthy, glowy look. Not greasy at all. Also, it smells incredible! I was busted at dinner with my friends for smelling my strands. Davines® OI/ Absolute Beautifying Potion
kelly B.
I got this from a skincare advent box and I was skeptical at first.  I'm not one for slathering my hair with oil since I can get really greasy.  Now I'm not sure I can live with out it.  It give a great shines and actually adds some separation between my layers.  I just add a small squirt to my palms and rub between.  Then gently rub it through the end of my hair.  I feel like it transforms my hair from boring to healthy and gorgeous looking.
Tina H.
I have really dry hair so this oil helps with that. I use it every time after a shower. It works better when your hair it damp. The fragrance is very light and it’s also very good for hair color also. I highly recommend this product.
Sam H.
Sparta
I love this hair oil. It has saved my ends on numerous occasions, by fusing them back together and keeping them from splitting any further. I just put a couple of drops on my hand and rub it into my ends. It gives my hair a beautiful shine, and makes it so soft.
Farrah Z.
Shelby Township
I use this right after I have gently towel dried my hair. I personally love the scent of Davines products but it may be too over powering for some. I wouldn’t recommend this to a platinum blonde otherwise it will brass out your hair a bit!
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
The sent is amazing! I have been using for years! Sometimes I use is when I just air dry my hair, other times I use it as a finishing product! I really do love I and i will repurchase again ❤️
Teagan S.
Coquitlam, BC
I really want to try this product but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. What kind of results do you get using this product? Davines® OI/ Absolute Beautifying Potion
Linsey B.
Nipomo, Ca
Will this leave my fine hair feeling weighed down and oily? I currently use bumble and bumble hairdresser oil, but even the tiniest amount is too heavy for my hair. I love the davines line and am thinking about giving this a go.