BY DAVINES

Firm To model or sculpt single strands as desired. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
Works amazingđź’•đź’•!!! Amazing quality and as others have said I wish i could find in stores but at least it is online. Better then all other options and really truly works the best I've found. I would recommend to others as well.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I'm loving this so much. I was looking for this exact product for my hair to keep my curls looking exactly how I want and it's amazing! Smells are a huge thing for me and this isn't overpowering at all! I will repurchase again.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I love this stuff! I wish you could buy it in stores, but sadly you can't. It works so well at holding curls! It's a little pricier than most brands, but so worth it!! I love the weightlessness of it too.
Karolina G.
I used it in the summer. It's a really good product but it's nothing special. It smells good. Consistency of the product is good. I didn't use much of it. It does it's job but nothing special for me.
Amy D.
This is a great paste for short hair, I used it as a stylist in the salon for several months to give texture and help with clients who get oily hair.
Bethanie B.
Brenham, TX
I love this product! I would recommend this for anyone! Everyone must try this product!
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
I buy this off amazon. Works really good! Highly satisfied. Buy it you won't regret it
Juanita G.
MĂ©xico City
Mi favorito toda la vida lo sĂşper mega ultra recomiendo, Ăşsenlo es bastante bueno :)
Brhuna B.
Gente isso deve ser super mega legal ru bem quero comprar uma dessas kkkkkk
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
Love this one i always buy mine on amazon and i would recommended to anyone
Ella C.
How does this product Benifit your look
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Does this make you breakout?
Francise R.
what are the benefits to this product?
Rajnandini D.
How is it?
Maura K.
What is this product for? I'm very confused what it does