Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDavines
Davines Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo

Davines® Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo

by Davines

For delicate hair prone to breakage. Luxuriously creamy and sudsy, Replumping Shampoo moisturizes, protects and enhances the elasticity of hair.

Hair appears thicker, fuller and is protected from breakage.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, POLYSORBATE 20, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CITRAL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE

I Would like to try this shampoo and his mask, have tou tried them ?
I’m curious if this shampoo will strip my most recent color..my hair is having problems holding the color n I don’t want to make it fade any faster
Start your review of Davines® Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
My opinion is that this shampoo is not bad, but not wow. After using for a while, I did not notice any changes, in any direction. Especially does not soften, just washes everything. If you need this function, then you definitely will. I think the series oil is much better.
Sarah H.
Grand Prairie , TX
Loved the soft lemon scent of this shampoo, but I didn’t find that this shampoo was best for my hair. The replumping factors of this shampoo were lost on my hair type. I think if you have done hair overall it would be best. I prefer the Oi line from Davines for thick, coarse hair.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
This shampoo smells so good! It's wonderful for fine hair to improve the elasticity and give the hair bounce. My hair is on the coarser side but I love it for the smell alone. I'm a hairdresser and this is my go to product for clients with fine hair that need some extra oomph! Love it!
Amber W.
W Valley City, UT
I didn't really like this stuff. It made my hair feel dry. I also used it with the conditioner. Also the smell, I hated the smell! I wouldn't recommend it.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
This product was interesting. It lathered well and seemed to work but the smell. The smell isn't terrible but i don't find it exactly pleasant either. However it seems to clean my hair well, which normally gets rather oily
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
Just used this today and am very impressed. I lost far less hair in the shower. I have pretty fine hair that about collarbone length. I had experienced some damage and loss of elasticity. I do feel like it plumped up my hair, cleaned it gently and gave me bounce back! It doesn’t suds up a lot the first time, but it does t mean you have to use more. Just wash again using a small amount and only wash the scalp. It did not leave a residue or an odd thick feeling. Love this!
Megan A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this stuff!! I have very fine thin hair and it gave me sooo much volume! It’s safe for my salon colored hair. It has a slightly after shave type smell but you don’t smell it after it dries.
J K.
Leave my hair feeling extremely oily if I’m not careful with how much I’m using. I do love that it is made of all clean ingredients.
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
This shampoo is amazing! I do not use it because I have very thick hair. If your hair lacks volume and fullness, this shampoo is for you. Individuals with thin hair, this shampoo really delivers! If you have thin hair , this shampoo will instantly add body . Worth the cost!
hillary K.
battle creek
I have very fine hair and this shampoo makes my hair have so much body. The scent is long lasting and fresh all day. No improvements needed with this shampoo. Always satisfied using this shampoo. Gives me great hair days