Davines® Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth  B.Davines® Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo uploaded by Andrea C.

BY DAVINES

For delicate hair prone to breakage. Luxuriously creamy and sudsy, Replumping Shampoo moisturizes, protects and enhances the elasticity of hair.

Hair appears thicker, fuller and is protected from breakage.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, POLYSORBATE 20, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CITRAL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Davines® Naturaltech Replumping Shampoo Got a sample of this in a Birchbox & purchased the full size. This shampoo is great! It smelled amazing & made my hair soft & moisturized. It is also free of parabens as well as sulphates. Very happy with this replumping shampoo. Would buy again.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love this volumizing shampoo because it fills the hair with protein rather than stripping the hair of everything to make the hair appear lighter and fuller. The smell isn’t my favorite but it works very well.
Nora F.
Your hair will be much more full looking and feeling after one use. Great for volumizing. Not a fan of the scent. It is a clean scent, but seems like a manly scent. Don't like that at all, but the scent dissipates quickly. Keep the performance of the shampoo with either unscented or a different scent and it would be 5 stars
Nora F.
Great for volume, you'll notice that immediately. But I do not care for the scent, it would be a great scent for men. But it is too strong for my preference. Still, the volume is worth the scent so I use when I want to have more volume!
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
Received a sample of this in a birchbox once and was immediately obsessed! It made my hair silky, full and smells so good. If it wasn't for the price tag, this would be my go-to shampoo.
Emily J.
This is the only brand of shampoo that touches my hair and this is my favorite line they have! I use pink/red box dye on my thin hair and not only does this shampoo thickin my hair but it leaves the color. I have also noticed that I have to use conditioner a whole lot less with the shampoo, although I highly recommend the conditioner that goes along with it. Because I'm using less conditioner I don't have to wash my hair as much which is also helping my hair be healthier. 10/10 it will change your life!!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I received a sample size of this shampoo and conditioner in my birchbox and it's hard to tell how it works with one use. My hair feels nice and soft but I don't see any "replumping" obviously because i had such a tiny amount. It doesn't smell masculine or feminine..the smell reminds me of a wood cabin for some reason. I would consider purchasing this based on reviews.
Steph R.
Great shampoo/conditioner line for those with recently colored/chemically-treated hair (contains no sulfates) looking for getting some hidration back into their hair. This shampoo does not make your hair greasy at all, it is a great hidrating option for any type of hair.
Amy P.
I had a sample of this shampoo (along with the conditioner and plumping spray) a while ago in a Birchbox and it was a magnificent combination. My hair is kind of thick, but very fine and needs whatever amplification I can get. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth the money.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I got this shampoo on amazon, I feel it was pricey for quality and size, not long lasting at all but at least it had a nice scent. Compare to other shampoos this is definitely not the best one, I feel totally disappointed. I would not get this product again
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone ever seen this product in any stores or would you have to go to an actual hair salon that carries this brand?