BY DAVINES

For dandruff or severely imbalanced scalps. Clarifying and detoxifying, Purifying Shampoo fights microbial attacks and dandruff and establishes a healthy environment for hair growth.

Hair and scalp are healthy, flake-free and deep cleansed. Rich in anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial polyphenols and sugars, dandelion helps to cleanse and balance without causing irritation.

WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, GLYCERIN, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SELENIUM SULFIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, TARAXACUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT / TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) ROOT EXTRACT, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, 2- BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE

Buy on Amazon
Olivia P.
Works well to clarify the scalp although the dandelion gives it a really weird and strong smell. I would recommend and repurchase though because there is a noticeable difference when I use this product.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
This shampoo works miracles on dandruff/ dry scalp and really just any scalp issues in general. I'm a hair dresser and it has helped so many of my clients when nothing else worked. My reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I can't stand the smell, and after using the shampoo the smell really hangs around until you wash again. I wish it had no scent but it definitely works!
Liz K.
Weaverville , NC
The best shampoo for a dry scalp. It works better than Head & Shoulders. This product smells great too. While dandruff /dry scalp is an embarrassing problem to have, this product makes me feel ok about it - I truly love using it because of the packaging and the scent.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is the absolute most important thing in my bathroom. This shampoo is the only product to ever help my dandruff. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is the best. Worth every single penny.
Glenda G.
I used this shampoo and didnt like it. The scent was not of my liking and it was too abbrasive for me hair type. I would not recommend it.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
This product lives up to the hype, but it is more expensive than I like. The only drawback was that it left my hair slightly greasy.
Katie M.
I first of all love the davines line. This shampoo I use in the summer months to help control the dandruff the sneaks up from a dry scalp. This shampoo really helps keep this in check. I used it about every 3 washes. And better yet I have curly hair and this does not affect my curls at all
Amber J.
The best shampoo against dandruff I've ever tried. it smells good but not too strong and is very gentle on sensitive skin. My dandruff hasn't come back since I started using this.
Vivian C.
This was not what I was expecting. It did a great job of detoxing and cleansing the scalp. Smells like herbal mint, a bit unusual. It did leave my scalp and hair feeling clean and fresh
Angie F.
This shampoo is the best! It really does work, say goodbye to dandelion and itchy scalp, no more dandruff. Its a little bit expensive when you compare it to head and shoulders but this one really does the job. After two times using it I can say theres no more dandruff.