Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerDavines
Davines Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner

Davines® Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner

by Davines

For hair in serious need of repair. Deeply moisturizing and healing, Vegetarian Miracle is an intensive conditioner that replenishes the hydration levels of brittle hair leaving it stronger and more resilient.

Hair and scalp are restored, moisturized and calmed. Acai oil is is full of reparative and protective antioxidants. Grape phytoceuticals are a vital source of polyphenols and antioxidants, which have therapeutic benefits for hair health.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / ORYZA SATIVA RICE BRAN OIL, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED SWEET ALMOND OIL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VITIS VINIFERA LEAF EXTRACT / VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Davines® Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
CAT P.
Ottawa, ON
This stuff is amazing. Use after their nourishing shampoo or even any salon quality shampoo. I towel dry my hair after shampoo n leave this “mask” on for 5 minutes. It’s so good for brittle hair that’s been bleached! Definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,283 reviews
This is the best conditioner. Period. I have fine, thin, and dry hair. I love that this conditioner is deeply moisturizing and nourishing to both my scalp and hair, but does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I use this conditioner in two ways. 1) I use it after shampooing and apply it like a normal conditioner, leaving it in for five to ten minutes and then rinsing it out. 2) I use it as a deep conditioner. I apply approximately 1.5 to 2 times as much as I would use for normal conditioning. I then comb it through my hair from roots to tips with a wide tooth comb. I put on a shower cap and leave it on for a minimum of 10 minutes (20+ minutes works for me!) I throughly rinse it out and style as normal. My hair is moisturized, shiny and silky after using this conditioner. Since starting using the Davines Naturaltech Shampoo and Conditioner, my split ends have disappeared and my hair is healthier. Davines is an amazing brand of hair care and I have never been disappointed with any of their products. I highly recommend it and I believe that it is worth every penny.
Natasha N.
North York
I pair this with the Nourishing shampoo and noticed a huge difference in the feel and shine of my thick, course, and wavy hair after a week of use; noticeably healthier and softer. I am also obsessed with the smell. My absolute favorite conditioner...a fan for life!
Si Ran W.
Calgary, AB
My hairs coarse, dry, and frizzy. Bought this at the recommendation of a spa and I personally really liked it! The smell didn’t bother me and made my hair lightly scented. It’s definitely pricey, and it wasn’t something that made my hair go from frizzy to no frizz, but it definitely helped hydrate my hair. I used it as an everyday conditioner and would 100% rebuy! Just a little hard to find at nearby salons.
Lara L.
Edmonton
This is a serious mask . The smell was way too much for me . Great moisture though, but could without the smell
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
This is a great conditioner that really helps to keep my hair incredibly soft and free from any kind of dandruff. The ingredients are not harsh and free of all kinds of junk that I have no problem using on my 2 year old’s hair as well!
Heidi C.
Burnaby , BC
Love this. My hairstylist recommended this as a treatment and only use once a week but I use as regular conditioner. Very nourishing and hair feels so healthy after. Smells amazing. Doesn’t need to go with its shampoo as both are moisturizing.
Rose D.
Kelowna, BC
Davines® Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner uploaded by Rose D.
Because being a blonde is somewhat of a sisterhood - well it would be if blondes weren't so damn catty. I share with my blonde sisters, the holy grail, Davines. Here you have a little bit of everything, a conditioning mask, a conditioner, spray & of course your serum. Sleep in it. Douse your hair in it. Use them religiously. They have worked wonders in my hair. Going from Amy Winehouse to Lady Gaga doesn't happen over night & boy does it ever take a toll on your hair my friends. For the first time in a long time, my hair feels like it could possibly be on the road to recovery.
Tiara B.
My hairdresser recommended me using it for my damaged blonde hair and it’s helped repair it back to being healthy so much. I used to buy olaplex but this has now become my go to!
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
I LOVE this conditioner and I can’t say enough good about it. I used it mainly as a mask: once or twice a week I apply it to towel dried hair and let it hang out while I shower for 10+ minutes. It can bring my curls back from the dead and keep them looking good for days! It’s also organic and cruelty free. The smell is not your typical conditioner smell, but I like it a lot. It’s more earthy and natural, but not too strong or offensive. If you have curls, try this!

Looking for your answer?