Davines® Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner uploaded by member-766e9c82eDavines® Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner uploaded by Anugrah M.

BY DAVINES

For hair in serious need of repair. Deeply moisturizing and healing, Vegetarian Miracle is an intensive conditioner that replenishes the hydration levels of brittle hair leaving it stronger and more resilient.

Hair and scalp are restored, moisturized and calmed. Acai oil is is full of reparative and protective antioxidants. Grape phytoceuticals are a vital source of polyphenols and antioxidants, which have therapeutic benefits for hair health.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / ORYZA SATIVA RICE BRAN OIL, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED SWEET ALMOND OIL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VITIS VINIFERA LEAF EXTRACT / VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Buy on Amazon
Rosalba M.
This is one of the best conditioners ever! I have really thick curly hair and I usually have to use tons of conditioner to make my hair soft and manageable, but I just need a small amount of this product to make my hair soft, shiny and moisturized. The jar it's little but lasted like two months wich is a miracle for me. It has like and herbal smell, it's penetrating but it's really nice and it lingers. It's kind of thick but has a lot of slip. This product worth every penny, it helped to recover my hair from damage and kept it healthy for a long time. If you're looking for a restorative conditioner, don't doubt on buying this!
Kate Z.
Cupertino, CA
Love this conditioner from Davines. It makes my hair very soft smooth and shiny. Davines make great hair lines without SLS and bad components, I really recommend it for those who doesn't use SLS shampoos.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Llevo unos meses usando este tratamiento en mi pelo y he notado la diferencia. Tenía las puntas muy maltratadas y secas debido al exceso de calor por el blower y la plancha. Este producto ha reparado el daño y mi cabello se ve y se siente saludable de nuevo. Es costoso comparándolo con otros productos que "dicen" hacer lo mismo y la cantidad puede parecer poca en relación con el precio, pero es un producto concentrado y con poca cantidad resuelves, por lo que creo que vale la pena pagar demás y obtener la calidad que este brinda. Lo uso una vez a la semana después del shampoo y lo dejo trabajar 10 min. en mi pelo. Enjuago y listo.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
The best conditioner I’ve ever tried! I purchased this at my hair salon and I love davines products! This smells heavenly and you only need a little bit. However I use a generous amount and run it through my hair and split ends. My hair feels healthy and silky smooth!
Jennifer H.
Love this conditioner works so good at healing and strengthening color treated or chemically treated hair! Smells like a day spa and a little goes a long way! The Davines brand is the best for hair care because it not only works well but their ingredients are natural so you know you're getting a good product.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
This conditioner truly is a miracle. I like to use it as a mask and leave it on my hair for either an hour or sometimes overnight. The scent of it is divine and it leaves my hair feeling so healthy and shiny. i would absolutely buy again and would definitely recommend it to a friend
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I received this as a free sample from an relative so I haven't actually purchased this but I have used it on my thick course hair and I loved it. It didn't leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy.
maria d.
I love their products. First of all, they are cruelty free. Conditions well and smells amazing. If you have light hair and want a pink tone in it, get the conditioner for red hair. It will temporarily put a pink sheen on your mane.
Jen L.
Brentwood, TN
I purchased this as a recommendation from my stylist after my hair was "fried" from a color treatment from someone else. It is wonderful. The improvement in my hair is dramatic and happened quickly.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
I was recommended to use this conditioner by my hairstylist. I really like how awesome this conditioner makes my hair feels after getting my hair lightened. It's a bit heavy, so I only use it after my hair endures stress. It also has a strong scent... very natural (hippie) smelling.