BY DAVINES

For sensitive or irritated scalps. Soothing and gentle, Calming Shampoo creates a healthy foundation for hair by nourishing the scalp.

Scalp is soothed, de-sensitized and relieved of pain or irritation.

Blueberry phytoceuticals. Blueberries are a nutrient-dense superfood, full of C and B vitamins and antioxidants, which are essential for the health and protection of hair and skin. They are also known for their anti-inflammatory properties.

Buy on Amazon
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
THis shampoo is great for sensitive or irritated scalp. It definitely has a calming effect. The scent is nice and light , my only complaint is that is dose not leave my hair feeling super clean and fresh like I like it. I recommend shampooing twice with his shampoo. That seems to help. I do Love davines products and their environmentally friendly company!
Shannon H.
Stow, OH
I have tried this shampoo in a sample from birchbox. I think they gave me a big enough sample to get an idea of how the product works. I really enjoyed the clean scent and that it was unisex. My husband also tried it. I am not sure I would buy it again because I usually buy shampoo at the drugstore.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is a great shampoo for those with sensitive scalps. My scalp is oily but my ends are dry and this balances out both. I do suffer from seborrheic dermatitis so I was hoping this would help it. It didn't, but it didn't worsen it, so I alternate this between a medicated shampoo.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a really sensitive scalp and it can hurt or be in pain. This shampoo helps keep that achenes in check. It really soothes my scalp and acts as a great first shampoo whenever I need it (if I use it, I use this first then use my regular shampoo for a second wash)
Anna C.
Wasn't to thrilled with it to be honest. I didn't care for the smell for starters and I felt it left my hair almost dry and stuff feeling after I got out of the shower. I like to have nice manageable hair when brushing it wet and this was anything but that
EZX Anna C.
I like the styling of this brand and especially the care, for my hair works very well! But shampoos do not suit me, the big expense, differs nothing from usual shampoos for the smaller price .
María R.
weston, FL
Bueno Esto clase de champú somos orgánicos naturales y por lo tanto pues no está compuesta de tantos químicos y no añade manera descomunal tu cabello sino que es algo más natural y por tanto me parece perfecto
Justine A.
2005 reviews
This is such a great shampoo for sensitive scalps. In the winter my scalp gets really itchy and this does wonders.
Sami J.
I have an extremely sensitive scalp and skin. When it’s feeling unbearable I love using this to calm it right down. I also have used this has an extremely expensive hand wash one winter when I had a back case of eczema on my hands that were chapped and cracked. This was the only thing that I could use to wash my hands that didn’t irritate them.
Nathaly T.
Maracay
It is very good, not my favorite but i'll use it anyways. It's not that cheap i think bc of the brand but yeah, it's good.