BY DAVINES

Melu / Serum Mellow Split Ends Repairing Sealing Serum With Cherry Oil Long or Damaged Hair Split ends serum perfect for all types of long or damaged hair with a tendency to form split ends. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines S.p.A. and are not a licensed retailer of Davines S.p.A. Davines S.p.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines S.p.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Gretchen H.
This product line is in a league all it’s own. It is excellent. The serum leaves hair soft, healthy and shiny. I only gave it four stars because it is very pricey.
Maddie B.
Chesapeake, VA
I love my Davines! This product helps to tame frizz, protect and repair the hair from heat styling, adds shine, and makes the hair feel amazing. It smells great and it doesn’t weigh the hair down or make it look oily or greasy.
Devan B.
I received the shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum for this scent. I don't like the scent. It ends up giving me a headache and smells like a hospital room full of flowers. It is effective in moisturizing my hair and I like that it has a creamy consistency, but I'd rather use my leave in conditioner that smells much better.
hilda m.
, this does nothing. All I have noticed is that it makes the ends of my hair extra greasy looking and feeling.
Charlotte J.
Somerset
This is a product which I regularly use on my models in the salon and on other stylists clients, it is the perfect hair serum for coloured damaged hair it can be used on other hair types to freshen it up also. It lasts a long time and not much is needed
Shannon K.
Picton, ON
Davines Melu Serum is my absolute favorite. The smell is of gardineas and peppermint and it makes my fine frizzy hair a dream to style. I use it to refresh my hair during the day. A few spritzes and my hair goes from fine and limp with frizz to bouncy and soft with beautiful waves. Love love love.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Did this get discontinued?!