Davines® MELU Serum

by Davines

Formulated for long or damaged hair with a tendency to form split ends. The serum has a double function: it repairs split ends in-depth with a filler effect, leaving the hair soft and hydrated, and, at the same time, it hinders their formation.

Indicated for all types of long or damaged hair with a tendency to form split ends. Apply onto damp hair ends before styling or onto dry hair after styling. Re-apply daily.

Did this get discontinued?!
Start your review of Davines® MELU Serum!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoDenver, CO
Can't say enough about this product! Like many people, split ends are a cause for concern. This helps seal my hair up and with long layers, it keeps everything together! A great recommendation from my best friend and hair stylist! Will buy again!
2 years ago
This product line is in a league all it’s own. It is excellent. The serum leaves hair soft, healthy and shiny. I only gave it four stars because it is very pricey.
2 years agoChesapeake, VA
Great for any hair that could use a little extra TLC! Definitely a lifesaver when it comes to over-processed and hair that has seen better days. An amazing investment all around! This is a definite staple in my styling routine!
2 years agoChesapeake, VA
I love my Davines! This product helps to tame frizz, protect and repair the hair from heat styling, adds shine, and makes the hair feel amazing. It smells great and it doesn’t weigh the hair down or make it look oily or greasy.
a year agoLexington
My close friend uses this product at her salon and I highly recommend! It’s some of the best hair product I have ever used. I gave it 3 stars because it is super expensive and that’s a bummer. I use it sparingly so I’m not blowing the bank on my hair
a year agoSacramento
Love the smell, love what it does for my hair. Lots of shine and softness. All Davines products are my favorites and while I go to the salon for blow outs, this is the first one I reach for at home.
4 years ago
I received the shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum for this scent. I don't like the scent. It ends up giving me a headache and smells like a hospital room full of flowers. It is effective in moisturizing my hair and I like that it has a creamy consistency, but I'd rather use my leave in conditioner that smells much better.
3 years ago
, this does nothing. All I have noticed is that it makes the ends of my hair extra greasy looking and feeling.
2 years agoSingapore
This does an adequate job at smoothing the appearance of split ends but it's not a miracle worker. I don't think any products claiming to fix split ends exist, it's really just a styling thing. I like Davines in general, I found this serum a little strongly scented, it had an artificial sweet cherry smell. As always packaging is a little flimsy with Davines but it's part of their ethos as a brand so I respect that. I think it's reasonably priced and does the job but I don't need another split ends serum.
2 years agoSomerset
This is a product which I regularly use on my models in the salon and on other stylists clients, it is the perfect hair serum for coloured damaged hair it can be used on other hair types to freshen it up also. It lasts a long time and not much is needed