BY DAVINES

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Jennifer P.
Strongsville , OH
I was very skeptical when my hairdresser recommended this shampoo. I had been burned before by shampoos stating they were organic and would make your soft. Most organic/clean brands left my hair feeling like straw. OMG was I surprised by this this is everything you want in a clean shampoo and more. It smells great, is lightweight and my hair feels fantastic. You sent have to use a lot of it to feel like it is cleaning and it does lather well. I took off one star (would of only been a half if it would let me) was due to my neck I think it may have broke me out a little there. Not enough to make me not want to buy it bit enough to make me go hmmm. It is only on the back of my neck and it is the only new product I have used on my hair. So I will see. Just bought some more so I will let you know.
Chelsea G.
I received a sample of this shampoo in one of my birch boxes. There are a few things I really like about it. One is that it made my hair incredibly soft and smooth and that the scent isn’t too in your face. That being said I’m actually not a fan of how this smells. It’s a little too chemical smelling, if that makes sense. As the day went on it made my hair a little heavy. I’m going to try it one more time just to see if I feel any differently about it. Overall it’s okay but I don’t think I’ll buy the full sized product.
LaDonna S.
Memphis, TN
I received this product as part of my July sample box from Birchbox and I was not disappointed at all. The summertime is very brutal on my hair because of humidity and I need a shampoo and conditioner that could tame these frizzies and I found just what I needed and wanted in Davine's Love Shampoo & Conditioner. Although the appearance of these products are subtle, it is anything but. My hair is soft, manageable and it is standing against this steam in we call humidity in the South. Thank you!!!
Tara K.
I naturally have very curly, frizzy, and unruly hair, but this shampoo and conditioner set makes my hair incredibly soft. The shampoo cleans all the product out of my hair, without stripping it of its natural oils. My hair is so shiny after I use this shampoo!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I just got this in my birchbox and have used it the past two nights. It smells so good and your hair still smells like the shampoo/conditoner combo after your hair is dried. It smells sweet, but so clean. I feel so fresh after using this. It lathers so well and really gets my hair clean. My hair feels so smooth and silky after using this. Plus I love that it is purple and the bottle is so cute! It doesn't make my hair oily or anything either!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This shampoo was just okay for me. I have very thick curly/ wavy hair. It can become quite frizzy at times so I was hopeful that this would help take it somewhat. That was not the case. It actually caused my hair to be much more frizzy than usual. I am also not a huge fan of the scent. It is light but not pleasant in my opinion. For the price point I was expecting a lot more but was quite underwhelmed.
Shayna T.
Irvine
Okay so I thought this was a wonderful product.... Until the day after, I'm in cosmetology school so we do each others hair alot... Etc.... I have had some kind of reaction to it. My scalp has never been this dry or flaky! I have chunks of scalp falling out. Dry scalp! I'm so embarrassed by this... We had to do a scalp treatment and it still isn't completely better. 🙁 So for some this may be different, but for me.... No. I can't use this product.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like several of the products in the Davines line, but this shampoo wasn’t anything special. I have curly hair that can become frizzy, especially in humidity. Unfortunately this did nothing more than any other shampoo to help smooth it. I have hard water and found this shampoo difficult to rinse out; it left my hair feeling weighed down and lifeless, but still frizzy.
Maura Y.
Pretty standard shampoo. The good news is that if you're trying this out and you have curly hair, this did not dry my hair out at all. It did seem a little smoother, but not noticeably enough so that I would repurchase this once I am finished with it. It would probably work better for those with wavy hair or those that have straight hair and want it more sleek.
Lucy R.
Chandler, AZ
I first got a sample of this in a birch box,honestly when I first put it in my hair, it felt fking AWFUL. It made my hair feel dirty, stuck together, sooo gross... then it dried... omg.. so smoothe and beautiful and volumnous! I was so happy. I used up the whole sample and then bought the biggest bottle I could. Very happy! I have very long bleached hair.
Johannah S.
How well does this work?
Mary K.
High Point, NC
I have heard great things about Davines products and want to try more of them. Where can I find them in store s and what are some of the reviews?
Melissa P.
Does this scent make you think of hotel shampoos or a spa like scent?
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Does this product have an 'expiration date'? I've noticed that getting the largest size is WAY more economical than the smaller sizes, but I didn't know if I'd actually get ripped off since I'd be the only person using it.
Melissa S.
Cedar Park, TX
Several of the Davines products have strong, unpleasant smells. How is this one?

Amazon