Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo

by Davines

For frizzy or unruly hair. Creamy, softly-foamy LOVE Shampoo with olive extract gently cleanses and moisturizes while thoroughly smoothing hair. Winner of Allure's 2011 and 2014 Best of Beauty Awards & The Coveteur's Luxury Beauty Awards: Best In Hair.

Hair is moisturized, silky and smooth. Minuta Olive: harvested from the farm of Mr. Caremlo Messina in Ficarra, Messina, Italy as part of Slow Food Presidium. Minuta Olive extract is abundant in fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are extremely nourishing, softening and moisturizing.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCOMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUARTERNIUM-7, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIXANE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-5, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, C1 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, C1 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

I am using Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo and Davines® Love Smoothing Conditioner. My hair is thinner than it used to be but is still long, curly and frizzy. Have any of you tried Davines - if not what are you using?
Is this product worth the price?
Start your review of Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Kathleen D.
I am enjoying my LOVE Smoothing Shampoo. The larger is nice and rich. It says that it was designed for frizzy hair, and as someone with frizzy hair, I'm hoping to see positive and noticeable results from continuing to use this product. So far, I'm digging it. And the light and pretty floral smell definitely doesn't hurt!
Kelley M.
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Kelley M.
Heavenly- smells amazing - my hair is incredibly more manageable and I love the smell . This came in a Birchbox and I love it 😻
Christina A.
Union City, TN
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Christina A.
I tried a sample of this shampoo and thought it was ok. It smells fabulous, has a great consistency, and I thought it lathered well. It doesn't get all floofy and foamy, which I liked. I hate slinging unnecessary suds all over the shower. It cleaned well but it does leave a fairly strong scent behind.
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Tia R.
Really liking this! Has a nice light scent and doesn’t leave my hair oily or frizzy. Does what it claims to do and makes in easier to brush. Definitely will be trying other products from this line.
Gigi M.
Torrance, CA
Worth every penny. My hair feels amazing and smells incredible. People always compliment my smell
Kristen C.
Mount Holly, NJ
I freaking LOVE this shampoo. I don't have thick/curly/unmanageable hair by any stretch of the imagination; however, I love what this stuff does. The smell is AMAZING, the lather is wonderful. It's definitely expensive but a bottle will last a long time (especially for my other thin haired girls).
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s like freshly cut grass. Feeling natural , clean and “healthier”. It is a hydrating shampoo but I did not notice a big difference in my hair because I have color treated damaged hair.
Amanda T.
Dayton, OH
I love this line, I have both the shampoo and conditioner my hair feels incredibly clean. It also has reduced the oil and frizz in my hair.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Davines® LOVE Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Julia B.
Hair Type: Virgin Fine strands, but a lot Wavy blend of 2A-2C Shoulder length Normal porosity? I have traits from both low/high, so I’m not sure anymore. Hair Concerns: Oily scalp w/dry ends Frizz - Oh, the frizz! Hates coconut oil and protein - my hair gets very brittle and destroyed I received two samples of the Love shampoo/conditioner when I purchased other products from their website and I was able to get about 3-4 uses of each. One thing is I’m really not a fan of the smell. It’s like the typical strong floral scent, but too much like an actual flower. Besides the smell, it is a pretty creamy purple color and had a rich lather. Definitely a lot more moisturizing compared to the Dede shampoo (review for that later). This shampoo didn’t really do too much for my frizz and I think it may have been a tad too heavy for my hair type. If anything, I need to try this shampoo out with a different conditioner because the Love line used together weighed my hair down and flattened out my waves. My scalp was getting way more itchy than normal and I’m not sure which ingredient in the shampoo was causing that. After I used different shampoos, the itch would stop so I knew it was being caused by this one. Overall, not too impressed with this shampoo and I will probably just stick with using the Oi line which my hair and scalp are responding well to! Due to the smell and the scalp itchiness, I’d give this like a 3.5/5
Mrs. M.
This shampoo was really great. I was pleasantly surprised at my enjoyment of this product. The conditioner is also really great. I received this through my Birchbox subscription. This does the job well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ileana O.
1,009 reviews
il y a un an
Cynthia J. il y a 10 mois
Que?
Gail D.
il y a 2 ans
jennifer S. il y a 2 ans
I’ve tried this before and it seemed like it made my hair a little dry. I’m now using the it’s a 10 potion 10
Ada M.
il y a 2 ans
Kirstin L. il y a un an
Yes! I have course thick wavy hair and it’s great!