Davines® LOVE Curl Cream

by Davines

Ideal for all curly or wavy hair to achieve better definition. Its leave-on formulation defines curls in an invisible way. It does not weight the hair down. It leaves no residue and leaves hair soft and shiny.

The scent that characterizes the LOVE family has a citrus and green note.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to towel-dried hair after using LOVE/curl conditioner or hair mask. Style with a diffuser to enhance the benefits of the product.

PRODUCT SIZES:

150 ml

NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

How light is this curl cream?
Is this good for wavy hair type? How well does it work?
Start your review of Davines® LOVE Curl Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan B.
California
Davines® LOVE Curl Cream uploaded by Morgan B.
Davines® LOVE Curl Cream uploaded by Morgan B.
This is my favorite hair product for my hair! I have curls that are fine so I can’t use any product that is super heavy, but I need something that will prevent me from getting frizz. I have been using this product on my hair for a few years now and am amazed at how well it works. I do mix this product with a leave-in conditioner when I apply it to my hair. I’ve attached a photo of the tremendous difference this product makes on my hair, and what I look like without any product in my hair. Any girl with curly hair can probably relate 😂 Davines® LOVE Curl Cream
Katie M.
I love the davines line and this is newer. I like the idea of this cream but still am experimenting with exactly how to use it
Kenedy H.
Austin
Amazing for curls and curl prep. Great smell and lasts forever. Pairs well with every product from their curl line. It went above my expectations and beyond. Extremely effective and see results immediately:)
Jessica A.
San Rafael, CA
Helps combat frizz and define my curls. This product works well! When I don't use it, my hair is more wavy than curly. I apply this to my hair and twirl individual strands into curls then let it dry that way. The curl holds all day if I don't mess with it too much. Recommend!
Chloe G.
Davines, literally nothing better. Worth every penny and your hair will seriously thank you.
Bailey A.
Fair Oaks, CA
I’m so in love with this product! It’s totally replaced shampoo/conditioner for me (except on clarifying days). It adds SO MUCH moisture to my hair, without it being greasy or heavy. It brings my curls to life with so much shine and bounce! I have 3A hair with a sprinkle of 2C.
Ashley R.
My favorite styling cream when I want to wear my hair natural. My hairs already wavy but this curl cream gives my hair definition and helps tame frizz. Plus it’s lightweight and easy to use.
Vanessa Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
This helped my with my post partum hair loss FRIZZ, i mean my hair was all types of crazy and the curls left were all over the place, after a trim and using this product my hair was back to its normal self! I tried using their OI leave in conditioner and it was TOO HEAVY for my fine hair. So now I mix this with my Redken Frizz Reno cream and wow, my hair stays defined for 2 or 3 days depending on how I sleep on it. When I use it alone, only 2 days or sometimes even 1 day, with this South FL humidity. Love it!
Stacia R.
Centerville, IN
Sometimes I will use this on my son’s curly hair after the bath. It makes his curls more defined without weighing his hair down with product. Once his hair dries, you can’t even tell there is product on his hair, because the finish is weightless. The scent is wonderful as well. My husband and son both use this product, and it is amazing! Wonderful for thick, wavy to curly hair.
Hayley G.
Southampton
Love the smell, it gives great moisture and does relax my waves a little but not much. I need to diffuse my hair more often afterwards.