BY DAVINES

Defining  Gloss  Gives hair extraordinary shine and very natural luster without making it heavy.    ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Davines and are not a licensed retailer of Davines.  Davines guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Davines product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Hannah H.
I love this product and swear by it most of the time. when I want a really nice shine to my hair I Spritz one or two drops on it and
It lasts all day. It is worth all the money you pay for it. I highly recommend
Victoria B.
Martinez, CA
I've personally never tried this product and have heard really great things about it! I'm planning on purchasing this soon! Hopefully it works!
Love! Such an amazing gloss! Works good for my blonde hair! Definitely worth a try!!
Alaina D.
San Bruno, CA
This is a high shine light oil spray. Not for fine haired folks. As a stylist, I learned this the hard way. Perfect for thicker coarser hair types.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product i literally swear by it it has such an amazing scent to it and it gives my hair such a nice shine without making it look greasy or anything like that. And the shine lasts all day.
Seianna W.
Once u apply this product, you only get "gloss" for 10 minutes. It doesn't work well
Ana laura F.
Lindo,e parece que tem um aroma incrivelmente maravilhoso . Como eu queria um desse para divulgar em meu canal. Por favor me mandem, meu canal e Ana Laura Fernanda eu estou usando o perfil da minha mãe . Por favor
Margie V.
A word: Shining!, the best product for the hair. Controll the waves and give the hair life and shine.
Danielle C.
Franklin, MA
What exactly does this product do for your lips? Do you use it before or after Chapstick?
Shanna K.
Is this light or heavy? What kind of scent do it have?
giulina s.
What is this for? Should I invest in it?
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Davines shampoo and conditioner. I would love to try this gloss. Just wondering what kind of smell does it have, and is it great for everyday use?
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Is this silicone based? Similar to Davines milk?