Curology

2 star

1 star

1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I hate curology. I will accept some of the blame for this as part of my prescription from Curology had a very low-dose of tretinoin in my moisturizer. And although Curology told me to use it nightly, I should have done my research and found that you should only use once a week. However, I thought I was following the instructions from a licensed Doctor come to find out that Most of them aren't even dermatologist that work for curology. My Skin went from having 1 or 2 pimples a month to be covered in acne scars and painful cystic acne. I regret the day I ever bought this. I've read that it's just the purge.My skin has to go through but the fact that my skin burns and is so tender to the touch everyday is unbearable
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’ve been using Curology for over the past 2 years and I must say it has helped my skin a lot which made me more confident about my skin and how I look. The ingredients are cruelty free and comes in great packaging, they are low scented and the prices are very expensive.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have to highlight the moisturizer, it’s rich, creamy texture is a dream for someone with parched skin like mine. What's truly impressive is that despite its luxurious feel, it doesn't leave behind any oily residue. Instead, it sinks effortlessly into the skin, providing deep hydration without any greasy aftermath. Pairing the nightly tretinoin treatment with this moisturizer has been a game-changer for my skincare routine. While the treatment works its magic on dark spots and fine lines, the moisturizer ensures that my skin stays nourished and comfortable throughout the night. Dealing with dark spots and fine lines caused by melasma was a constant source of frustration for me. Traditional products often aggravated my sensitive skin or worsened my eczema flare-ups. However, from the moment I incorporated this treatment into my nightly routine, I noticed a significant improvement. One aspect that truly enhances my experience is the convenience of having it sent monthly to my house. This ensures that I never run out and can maintain the consistency crucial for optimal results. Consistency truly is key, and this product makes it effortless to stay on track with my skincare regimen. Highly recommend!!