BY CREST

Protect against tartar buildup with the help of the special tartar blockers in Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help prevent tooth decay and get effective cavity protection from Fluoristat.

Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Does the mint freshness last for a long time?1 Answers
  • Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw...2 Answers
  • Are they coming out with any new flavors?4 Answers
Rhonda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was told in middle school that I collected a lot of tartar on my teeth. I was told that I needed to use a tartar control toothpaste. I have used this one over 30 years. I get my teeth cleaned twice a year and I have never had a cavity. I am dedicated with floss though and I use listerine every single day. I hope this is not ever discontinued because I need it in my life everyday. It has saved me from painful scrapping and etc at the cleaning visits. I love how it makes my teeth feel after use. It tastes great and works well. No need to try more expensive ones my family and I love this.
Catie R.
For a minty fresh feeling and a toothpaste you know will get those teeth clean and germs off your tongue and you smelling fresh is totally Crest TarTar control. Worth the money and fairly cheap and can be bought at any drug store, grocery store or walmart!! Now go get mintyyy!!
Haley P.
I always used to use Crest but switched to Colgate. I just really hated the flavor of Crest products and could stand the way they tasted. Colgate tastes much better and don’t make me want to gag. Besides the taste, crest and Colgate are very comparable
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste ever. This is my favorite "flavor" of Crest toothpaste. A very refreshing minty gel flavor, with tartar protection. The minty flavour makes the breath so refreshing all the day and the formula actually makes the teeth white in a short time. I experienced it personally. The price is perfect. Love Crest!!
Annette G.
kissimmee
Crest toothpaste is the only brand I like using daily. I have tried other brands and it really doesn’t compare to other brands of toothpaste. I really like using crest and I would recommend to others
Hannah S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This toothpaste worked very well. It made my teeth feel very fresh and clean after using it. The taste was probably when of the better tasting toothpastes I’ve used.
Rhonda H.
As far as toothpaste goes, crest is my favorite.  I have found it to be the best cleaning, most refreshing and best tasting toothpaste.  It has been a staple in our home for years and we use it quite a lot.  Does what it's supposed to and does it well!
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Says a great product. I purchased it because it was on sale and my breath feel so spression clean after using at. I will absolutely purchased this again in the future
Carly B.
My main toothpaste that I use daily. I can almost always find a good deal on this type/brand. It tastes good, doesn't upset my stomach, and doesn't cause an allergic reaction like Colgate does. Definitely my go-to and will continue to use.
Monica B.
Hebron, OH
I have noticed a decrease in tartar build up on my teeth, however I believe I personally need to switch back to a whitening toothpaste because my teeth have seemed to become yellower since I stopped using a whitening toothpaste.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Can people with sensitive gums use this?
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Eneyda D.
Tifton, GA
Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top on or off all the time?
Scott C.
Robbinsville
Does the mint freshness last for a long time?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Have they made a paraben free formula yet?

Walmart