Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste

Help prevent tartar buildup and cavities every time you brush for a healthy, beautiful smile.

Does the mint freshness last for a long time?
Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top on or off all the time?
Have they made a paraben free formula yet?
Start your review of Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
The scope and whitening together is a win win for me! Crest brand is what I always use, and the added scope makes my breath refreshing and ls greatin reviews
Dian J.
Pretty good toothpaste. I used it for a couple of years, and it served me well. I do not currently use this product anymore, due to my teeth becoming sensitive, but it was a very nice toothpaste that kept my breath smelling nice and teeth feeling clean.
Monica W.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grew up using this toothpaste so it is a family brand to me I don't see myself using any other tube of toothpaste I got this from Walmart to me it works wonders the product is wonderful at at my met my expectations very well and I was satisfied over roll to me is a must have in your what people collection
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Leaves your mouth fresh and so clean... great flavor and helps fight plaque and tarter. I really love #colgate too the paste, it never lets you down. Keeps my teeth white also.
Tony V.
Arvada, CO
Recommend by my dentist, I have been using Crest Tarter control for several years now. The flavoring is pleasant, but the most important factor is its control over Tarter. After extensive use, I as well as my dentist can confirm that the product does an excellent job. My Tarter buildup is low, and my pearly whites are still pearly white. I strongly recommend this product for anyone who needs to get a handle over their tarter.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works great. It has a nice taste and cleans my teeth well. The taste of the toothpaste stays in my mouth for a while and keeps them feeling very fresh.
Amanda P.
Waltham
This toothpaste has always been my go to, it always leaves my mouth feel super clean, unlike other toothpastes that don’t seem to leave that “clean” feeling
Anastasiya A.
I have used this toothpaste for quite a while now and it is my favorite! It always makes my mouth feel great and clean. I get a lot of compliments on my breath which is great! I wish it came in a gum and mouthwash too! A+
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esta pasta dental es una de mis favoritas porque tiene un agradable sabor a menta y no es tan fuerte como otras y aunque siento que no perdura tanto como otras
diana I.
santa ana ca.
Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste uploaded by diana I.
Me facina mucho me deja una frescura en mis dientes y un buen aliento lo recomiendo mucho me encanta mucho amy.
Pavua V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the minty smell of toothpaste, however, my husband and I notice that whenever we use Crest our gums become sore. I also feel like it's not effective in keeping my mouth feel clean and fresh. Therefore, I have to stick to Colgate.