BY CREST

Protect against tartar buildup with the help of the special tartar blockers in Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help prevent tooth decay and get effective cavity protection from Fluoristat.

Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Does the mint freshness last for a long time?1 Answers
  • Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top...2 Answers
  • Are they coming out with any new flavors?4 Answers
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Crest tartar protection regular paste toothpaste is so similar to the original crest toothpaste. The flavor is exact on with the original paste it is pretty effective when coming to fresh feeling and yes I do find satisfied after using.Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste
Rhonda N.
As far as toothpaste goes, crest is my favorite.  I have found it to be the best cleaning, most refreshing and best tasting toothpaste.  It has been a staple in our home for years and we use it quite a lot.  Does what it's supposed to and does it well!
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
Its toothpaste. Simple, doesnt taste bad, does the job. It does have a fresh feel and gives your breath a tempo ray fresh smell. If used twice or three times a day, it will keep your teeth clean and your breath smelling nice. I wish they had this in like a pump format, because my kids always end up using way to much from the tube.
Anastasiya A.
I have used this toothpaste for quite a while now and it is my favorite! It always makes my mouth feel great and clean. I get a lot of compliments on my breath which is great! I wish it came in a gum and mouthwash too!
A+
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It's great when you're brushing your teeth and you want to just feel super clean. I definitely uses every day about three times a day. Definitely meets all of my expectations and you'll feel fresh and clean and beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
En los últimos meses he utilizado esta pasta dental y puedo decir que deja mis dientes con una sensación de limpieza y frescura, la recomiendo totalmente, su precio es asequible a todo público y depende del lugar donde lo compres en mi caso compré una edición de viaje por $1:50 dólares
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite toothpaste. It's minty and makes your mouth taste fresh. It makes my teeth look whiter. This is the toothpaste I've been buying for years. I love how it makes my breath smell. They sometimes have it on sale so I'll stock up those days.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this paste! The sense of freshness it leaves its really hard to find in any other paste, I've been using this for a long time and I don't think I would chance it, and they now have it in travel size! Easy to fun and at good price!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love the minty smell of toothpaste, however, my husband and I notice that whenever we use Crest our gums become sore. I also feel like it's not effective in keeping my mouth feel clean and fresh. Therefore, I have to stick to Colgate.
Dana🎀 s.
denham springs
Great product. Been using it for years. Effective enough. Sometimes I feel like I don’t taste anything after I’m don’t. Walmart or dollar general is where I usually buy it. Overall I am satisfied. I just wish it was a little stronger.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Can people with sensitive gums use this?
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Eneyda D.
Tifton, GA
Why is it that on this toothpaste we always have to screw the top on or off all the time?
Scott C.
Robbinsville
Does the mint freshness last for a long time?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Have they made a paraben free formula yet?