Personal CareOral CareMouthwashCrest
Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash

Alcohol-free formula helps protect your mouth from plaque and gingivitis with a refreshing mint flavor.

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash [product:listerine-ultraclean-arctic-mint-antiseptic-mouthwash] [product:crest-pro-health-multi-protection-mouthwash] Which ones works better? Crest mouthwash or Listerine?
what is the best kind of toothpaste, and any additional helpful products to use on extremely fragile teeth, with little to no enamel. I have multiple cavities and a couple root canals I need to get done. I know this is best if done immediately, but due to money issues, I will have to wait 2-3 months until I can afford the bill, or find a low cost dental place. my goal is to maintain my cavities, at least, so that they dont develop into more root canals($100-200 per cavity vs. $1000-1300 per root canal(including price of crown)). Any advice, or helpful products, treatments, or assistance finding a low-cost dentist/endodontist who does root canals in the (south)Orange County, CA area are welcome. I am open to any ideas. Help! I am only 27, and I'm afraid of loosing/permanently & visually damaging all my natural teeth. 😳🙊 I am currently using Sensodyne: Extra Whitening, Maximum Strength w/ Flouridel toothpaste everyday, flossing with Oral-B: Glide Gum Care floss sticks a few times a week, and using Crest: Pro-Health Advanced mouthwash about every other day. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash [product:sensodyne-extra-whitening-fluoride-toothpaste] Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle 30 ea
Does this product have the typical mouth wash ‘burn’,or is it more mild on your teeth and gums?
Start your review of Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash!
Product Highlights
Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!in reviews
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I been using Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash for a very long time. It's my go to product, it makes my mouth smell fresh and good. I use it morning and night. #hygiene #mouth #mouthwash #beauty #mint #crest #alcholfree #photo
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fresh no pain full love this one because is not to strong and works great is alcohol free and taste good keeps my mouth healthy love it
Mari C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Mari C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is a great minty taste mouthwash, it keeps my breath fresh. Once u use it I doesn't leave you with a burning sensation at all, I love that is a reasonable price and that they have different sizes of bottles to choose from.
Aileen G.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Aileen G.
It gives you a freshens breath, alcohol free and I love it! Use it on my daily on the mornings & nights, 100 recommended!
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Walmart
it has a pleasant taste does not have alcohol like others when using it does not hurt the mouth leaves a refreshing smell and taste less pleasant to use it every day
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,259 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I really enjoy using this mouthwash. It has a pleasant taste and doesn’t burn. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and breath fresh. It’s affordable at the drugstore and I always keep a bottle in the bathroom.
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this Crest Pro Health. It seems to really leave my mouth clean and freshen my breath. I like that it is alcohol free. It doesn't burn my mouth. My nine-year-old seems to like it also. seems very effective. This is the first time that I've ever bought it I'd say it's about Halfway Gone I would recommend this to others and I would buy this again.
Chad C.
Lk Barrington, IL
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Chad C.
Purchased at: Target
I use this every day and really enjoy it. I personally love a clean mint taste so the taste doesn’t bother me, very crisp. It’s also multi protectional!
Jennifer O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I love this mouth wash feels so good and minty 🥰 amazing product good pricing and good quality #mouthwash #crest
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love crest products!! Work in a dental office and that's all we use . This rinse is so general and powerful . It can get a bit pricey in some places but I do recommend for people to use it .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
il y a 3 mois
Laura B. il y a 3 mois
I am a Crest girl but Listerine is good too!
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash Is this recommended for sensitive guys?
Lacole R. il y a un an
This is the best mouthwash for all of your needs. I have sensitive teeth and it has never affected me at all. I always hear good things from my dentist. It doesn’t burn when you use it. I recommend 10/10
Tashia E.
Johnson City, TN
il y a 3 ans
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash Has this ever stained anyone’s teeth by chance? Odd question I know but I have had some rinses stain my teeth.
Andrea J. il y a un an
I have never had that happen to me before