BY CREST #90 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I like that they quit using alcohol as an ingredient. I don’t like the burn. I didn’t recently purchase this brand and it was for gums. And I am not sure I noticed a huge difference in my gum health over time, but I do like the freshness this product provides.
Madeline O.
Porter
It's great because it's to wash your teeth, it's also great because if you're in a hurry then you can wash your mouth fast without going somewhere without washing your teeth.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash! It totally does its job and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath very minty. I also have noticed that this mouthwash feels like it leaves a coating on my teeth, which might bother some people but personally I take as a sign it is protecting me! It does have a bit of the burning feeling common in mouthwashes, but nothing unbearable!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love how clean my mouth feels after I use this mouthwash. It keeps my breath fresh and I always have a good dental visit! And because there's no alcohol in it, it doesn't burn my mouth! I'm a huge fan of this mouthwash and would recommend it to anyone who values healthy teeth and gums!
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this product so much. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It never fails me when I'm in a rush and just ate and need to get a clean, fresh breath feeling again. Highly recommend this product to anyone that ask or wants to know about a great mouthwash.
Arissa F.
Fresno , CA
I haven't used this in a while but I did enjoy the refreshing taste in left in my mouth. It also didn't burn too much like some other mouth washes I've tried. I think it helped strengthen my teeth but other than that I didn't notice quite a difference in them.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Not a fan of pro-health products. Leaves tissues feeling like it's sloughing off. I do not like the flavor. I prefer other crest products. I am a dental assistant and we shy away from the pro-health products in our office, due to patient dissatisfaction.
Lee V.
I can't use many different mouthwashes because I have sensitive teeth and gums but this actually does the job of keeping my breath fresh as well as being considerate of my sensitivity. I really love this product and I think everyone should give it a try!
Rie G.
I did not care for this product at all. It left blue residue on mine and my daughter's teeth. At first I thought it was that we were not brushing our teeth good enough, but we used it again after brushing our teeth again and we still got that same blue residue.....so from that point on I just decided not to use the product anymore and I have not. Nor have I recommended this product to anyone for their own personal use.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I was using listerine before and then my dentist recommended crest and mentioned that anything that tingles in mouth isn't good so you must use alcohol free mouthwashes . Gladly this is alcohol free help me a lot with my sensitive gums.
Manel S.
Batna
Did you find a result with this ?