BY CREST #9 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?4 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Kayla V.
Ponder
This is definitely one of the best mouth washes I’ve ever used. When you first start using it, it seems like the taste is very weird, but I soon got over that. I have repurchased this many times. Leaves my mouth feeling completely clean and it 100% takes away all of the nasty leftover tastes that might be in your mouth (food, coffee, etc). Not extremely strong like listerine or other brands, so you don’t need to worry about a burning sensation.
Shauna A.
I use this twice a day after brushing. This is a subtle mild alcohol free mouthwash that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I’ve been using this for years. Listerine is a bit too harsh for me but this crest pro health is a milder more effective alternative. Yes I would recommend to others.  Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash
Lauren F.
Searcy
I like the actual flavor of this mouthwash, but I'm not a fan of the burn, which it still has eventhough its alcohol free. This is the first time I have used this and I am not a fan of it. Even after thoroughly brushing, when you put this in your mouth and spit it it out, it almost always comes out in blue chunks. I will not buy this again.
Mimi F.
My dentist recommended that I use this mouthwash. My favorite part of this product is that it is alcohol free and causes no burning. It leaves your mouth, and breath, clean and fresh while also helping to control plaque. An added bonus is that it fights gum disease. If you are looking for a great mouthwash.....try this one.
Melinda A.
Saint Albans
I have used Crest mouthwash for years and I absolutely love it!! I find that the total care line cover every need and does the job perfectly!! The taste is also great and the results are wonderful!! Using the Crest Total lineup all around I actually enjoy my check ups now because it keeps my dental needs perfect!!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Crest mouthwash is a great product because it is not too strong when you are rinsing your moth with it so it will not burn you but you also know that it does a really gold job. It leaves my mouth feeling really refreshed and I can see the bacteria that has left my mouth after I spit it out.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I use this one almost every time I need to get one. Sometimes I can't find it though so I get a different pro health one but this one is by far my favorite. It works great for my sensitive teeth, it doesn't hurt them but it doesn't really protect them that much either. It has a lovely minty taste and leaves your breath fresh. My mouth feels healthier after using it at least twice a day after brushing and flossing. It helps my gums so much and it makes my teeth look overall healthier and whiter for a bit. I absolutely love this brand and I can't see myself not using it.
Bayley J.
Bremerton
This is the only mouthwash I've used and stuck with. There's no alcoholic smell taste or burn. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and ready to start your day I have sensitive gums and this mouthwash works perfectly for that. It leaves blue on your teeth to show the remaining filth.
Drea L.
So i switched to crest after finding out i had a lot of plaque and gingivitis. My dentist suggested i find a better mouth wash and i got this because it’s super accessible at any store. The taste is great and leaves your mouth feeling super clean and no nasty aftertaste.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I like that they quit using alcohol as an ingredient. I don’t like the burn. I didn’t recently purchase this brand and it was for gums. And I am not sure I noticed a huge difference in my gum health over time, but I do like the freshness this product provides.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Erikah n.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?