BY CREST #7 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?4 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Raleigh
I love this mouthwash because my kids use it without me asking them to. I have a bottle in all the bathrooms and everyone uses it. It’s not too strong that’ it’ll burn but it’s storing enough to get the job done. My family and I use it twice a day and are very happy with the results.
Kat K.
Foothill Ranch, CA
It does what it says it intends to do, and I like this better than the listerine one because it doesnt sting as much but I think the listerine stays on longer and leaves my mouth feeling fresh longer too
Abby O.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
What I like about this is that the minty taste of mouthwash isn’t overpowering. Some strong mint tastes are just nasty. I like the way my teeth look are using this product for a long period of time, too
carolyn f.
Purchased at: Target
Is there something this mouthwash doesn’t cover? It’s helps with everything! It doesn’t have a super alcohol taste like most rinses. The taste of it is a plus, too. This is the only mouthwash I’ll use!
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
A good mouthwash that does more than just freshen your breath. This mouthwash addresses basically all points of concern, from cavity prevention, germs & clean breath, enamel strength & the very important gum health. This is minty without the burn of some other products. (Though the burn makes me feel extra clean) A total mouth rinse for more than just fresh breath.
Elyse M.
Gloucester, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Ever since I switched to Crest Pro-Health my dentist appointments have gotten way easier. My gums are a lot happier and it has a great minty taste that leaves you’re mouth feeling extra clean.
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hands down my favorite mouth wash I’m picking when it comes to mouth washes and this one is the best. The fresh minty taste is the best and it leaves you with minty cool fresh breath.
Kayla V.
Ponder
This is definitely one of the best mouth washes I’ve ever used. When you first start using it, it seems like the taste is very weird, but I soon got over that. I have repurchased this many times. Leaves my mouth feeling completely clean and it 100% takes away all of the nasty leftover tastes that might be in your mouth (food, coffee, etc). Not extremely strong like listerine or other brands, so you don’t need to worry about a burning sensation.
Shauna A.
I use this twice a day after brushing. This is a subtle mild alcohol free mouthwash that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I’ve been using this for years. Listerine is a bit too harsh for me but this crest pro health is a milder more effective alternative. Yes I would recommend to others.  Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash
Lauren F.
Searcy
I like the actual flavor of this mouthwash, but I'm not a fan of the burn, which it still has eventhough its alcohol free. This is the first time I have used this and I am not a fan of it. Even after thoroughly brushing, when you put this in your mouth and spit it it out, it almost always comes out in blue chunks. I will not buy this again.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Erikah N.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Amazon