BY CREST #68 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

Buy on Amazon
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I like that they quit using alcohol as an ingredient. I don’t like the burn. I didn’t recently purchase this brand and it was for gums. And I am not sure I noticed a huge difference in my gum health over time, but I do like the freshness this product provides.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash! It totally does its job and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath very minty. I also have noticed that this mouthwash feels like it leaves a coating on my teeth, which might bother some people but personally I take as a sign it is protecting me! It does have a bit of the burning feeling common in mouthwashes, but nothing unbearable!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love how clean my mouth feels after I use this mouthwash. It keeps my breath fresh and I always have a good dental visit! And because there's no alcohol in it, it doesn't burn my mouth! I'm a huge fan of this mouthwash and would recommend it to anyone who values healthy teeth and gums!
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this product so much. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It never fails me when I'm in a rush and just ate and need to get a clean, fresh breath feeling again. Highly recommend this product to anyone that ask or wants to know about a great mouthwash.
Arissa F.
Fresno , CA
I haven't used this in a while but I did enjoy the refreshing taste in left in my mouth. It also didn't burn too much like some other mouth washes I've tried. I think it helped strengthen my teeth but other than that I didn't notice quite a difference in them.
Lee V.
I can't use many different mouthwashes because I have sensitive teeth and gums but this actually does the job of keeping my breath fresh as well as being considerate of my sensitivity. I really love this product and I think everyone should give it a try!
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Not a fan of pro-health products. Leaves tissues feeling like it's sloughing off. I do not like the flavor. I prefer other crest products. I am a dental assistant and we shy away from the pro-health products in our office, due to patient dissatisfaction.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I was using listerine before and then my dentist recommended crest and mentioned that anything that tingles in mouth isn't good so you must use alcohol free mouthwashes . Gladly this is alcohol free help me a lot with my sensitive gums.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I love the crest pro-health line. I use the oral rinse 3 times a day. It actually makes my mouth feel clean and it doesn't have the burn as some of the other brands. I have noticed a big difference in my teeth since I have switched to Crest. I have slowly reverted my family to the Crest side.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I use this mouthwash every day! It leaves your mouth fresh and clean. I feel like it cleans so much better than just brushing your teeth. The flavor is great but not overwhelming at all. It does not feel like you have just used pure alcohol like some other brands.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash 1.5 L Has this ever stained anyone’s teeth by chance? Odd question I know but I have had some rinses stain my teeth.
Manel S.
Batna
Did you find a result with this ?