BY CREST

Our most advanced anti-plaque rinse ever, Crest Pro-Health Clinical Rinse helps you maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth, and clinically proven to help prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks. It also kills 99% of germs to improve breath.

• Clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection
• Not only reduces plaque, it is clinically proven to help prevent plaque regrowth
• Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks
• Kills 99% of germs to improve breath

Ingredients

Active Ingredient, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.1%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Flavor, Sucralose, Poloxamer 407

Crest Pro-health Clinical Rinse

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Clinical Rinse!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This one was a little too strong for me, but I would recommend it to someone who has inflamed gums, and is at risk for gingivitis. " in 1 review
  • "I have sensitivity to Listerine due to the harsh alcohol; since Crest uses hydrogen peroxide in this product I thought it would be easier on my mouth and not burn as bad." in 1 review
Juliet H.
Boaz
I use the clinical rinse due to sensitivity with my teeth. It’s pricey compared to some but definitely worth the extra money! I use this all the time and it is very effective. Would recommend to others
Liz P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great finish after brushing my teeth or for a quick in between rinse. Leaves mouth feeling minty fresh. And the peroxide bubbles leave my mouth feeling super clean and rejuvenated!
Maddie W.
Lawrence, KS
ren l.
Paradise, PA
I love love love love Crest pro-health clinical friends always make sure to have it in stock it's something that we use often the house phone and I can't get enough
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
I love how fresh this leaves my mouth! Plus it's alcohol free which is a plus in my opinion. I definately will continue to get this. Effective and enjoyable to use.
Caroline K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m sure this is helping my teeth, as my dentist recommended it, and it’s really not terrible at first, but the aftertaste maybe 10 minutes after using it is awful! I know you’re not supposed to rinse it out afterward because it stays in your mouth and keeps working but it is nearly unbearable. My boyfriend even tried it because he thought I was being a wimp and said the same thing!!
Jacqueline💖 R.
New City, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
After trying a different, less expensive mouthwash, I cannot wait to buy this one again. Clean mouth, prevents plaque buildup throughout the day & night, and is a better antiseptic than alcohol based mouth washes.
Billie Jo B.
Sunbury
Very much like the effects of the rinse . Doesn't taste bad and it also shows where you might have to pay a little more attention to as it foams up in areas where it needs more work. Only complaint.... sometimes I have to rinse with water after so that I don't taste the foam.
Farah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend have had trouble with plaque and gingivitis for many years and I decided to splurge and use this religiously and my dentist even said to keep doing what I’m doing because my teeth look great I will continue to purchase this product it is highly worth it
Devon C.
My dentist recommended this when I had beginning signs of gingivitis and it helped reverse it within a few days. I was skeptical but my gums and teeth have never looked and felt better! Definitely recommend this!

Kohl's