BY CREST

Complete Mouth Care for a Better Dental Check Up.* When using Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Tartar Protection, not only is your mouth protected against tartar build-up and cavities, it also freshens breath, fights unwanted surfaces stains and strengthens enamel. Fluoride helps prevent cavities while the pyrophosphate helps to reduce tartar formation.

• Helps prevent tartar
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Protects against surface stains
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Freshens breath
  • Kills bad breath germs
  • Cleans teeth & gums

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% W/V Fluoride Ion), Inactive Ingredients, Water, Alcohol (8 Wt%), Glycerin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 80, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Blue 1

Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the besttttttt mouthwash on
The planet we purchased this product from Walmart for no more then $4 we use it everyday and we seen results quick I’ll recommend this to anyone this is the best product ever
Madison G.
Lock Haven
This is a really nice mouthwash, but if you have a sensitive mouth, I wouldn't recommend it. The mint can leave a stinging sensation in your mouth, which could be a turn off for a lot of people. But I like it, and I feel like my mouth is healthier after using it.
Jody M.
Mamou, LA
Great mouthwash! I love that it has many benefits instead of just having fresh breath. It's a pleasure to use. I have purchased this brand more than once. I use it quite a bit throughout the year. It's affordable and not over priced. I'd buy it again and recommend to others.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Most toothpastes claim to have some level of teeth whitening/stain removal property, but I have only ever noticed a difference with the Pro-Health line from Crest. It costs a bit more than some of the other competitors but I am willing to pay a bit more for a product that actually does what it says.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
I use this product everyday after I brush my teeth. My only problem with it is that it leaves a blue stain on your tongue (can be easily removed by rinsing). I am always satisfied when I use it, and it doesn’t burn your mouth like other mouthwashes.
Jessy C.
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
Something is better than nothing, but I’m really not a fan of this mouthwash. It doesn’t feel like it’s really cleansing as I swish it. Not to mention, my breath smells bad again within the hour.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
My favorite mouthwash out there! I just don’t feel clean without using it! I will continues this until I get the urge to try something new! I bought this at Walmart! I suggest anyone buy this!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Every nice mouth wash. It's good for everyone. It's cleaning all the bacteria and all the area you couldn't get. Don't miss on it. You'll be proud of the results. And it help on your breath.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is one of the few mouthwashes that I've tried that actually feels like it's making a difference in my teeth. Most other brands just make my mouth feel minty for a few minutes and then that's it, but this one actually feels like it's still working long after I've used it.
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for people with sensitivity?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How well does this work for you?