Crest Complete Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by Athena G.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by JAS T.

BY CREST

Keep the taste buds tingling! This Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste gives you a bold blast of cinnamon flavor. Get an exciting flavor experience while removing surface stains so you can boldly smile brighter.

• Bold rush of flavor
  • Fights cavities
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
  • Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Review for: Cinnamon Rush Flavor more...
I hate mint toothpaste so I used this for years! Taste great and keeps your teeth clean. However, I wanted some whitening power so I converted to mint to do so. If there was a whitening toothpaste in cinnamon I’d totally use it again!
Liza P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cinnamon Rush Flavor more...
I’m not one for flavored toothpastes because I normally just like the simple minty freshness...I bought this one by accident one time and actually liked it! It tasted pretty good!
Jessica H.
Sherman, TX
My husband brushes his teeth more than any person I have ever met. He brushes his pearly whites first thing when he wakes up and right before bed. He also brushes them after every meal. He can't stand a dirty mouth or the feeling of unclean teeth. He goes through a lot of toothpaste, and he is particular about what he likes. This is by far his favorite toothpaste at Walmart. Honestly, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the cinnamon, but it has grown on me. If it gets on my lips, it does burn a little however.
Athena G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just bought this crest complete toothpaste! And it cinnamon flavor! It actually does not taste bitter or anything it taste smooth and just like a regualr toothpaste and it does whiten your teeth and i only got mine for 75 cents!! Best deal ever
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This is my favorite toothpaste. I use it all the time and would highly recommend it to anyone. It has a great cinnamon flavor that will not leave you feeling nauseated or gag. Plus it also helps to whiten teeth
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my staple go to brand and flavor. I have never been a huge mint flavor fan so this toothpaste was an answer to prayer. I will occasionally try another brand here and there but I always keep coming back!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the only brand of toothpaste I'll use because it doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth afterwards. I have sensitive guns as well and it doesn't bother me
Meagan F.
Quinlan, TX
Usually not a fan of Crest. My husband only like cinnamon toothpaste and I grabbed this one at the store. It is alright, gets the job done. Although, I wish the flavor was a little stronger. Extremely cheap, so it is a great value for what it is. Plus, they always have coupons for those that like to have a stockpile! Lol
Carmela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't usually use Crest toothpaste regularly. But I really like the cinnamon flavored of this toothpaste. We purchased this a Walmart for $2.97, but it can be found in any stores of your desire. All I can say is, everyone has his/her different opinion when it comes to choosing a brand of toothpaste.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this for years and loved the cinnamon taste. My dentist always compliments me on how clean my teeth are as well. I recently switch to pro health because my boyfriend bought it and I cannot notice a difference.