Crest Complete Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by Athena G.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by JAS T.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by Ali s.

BY CREST

Keep the taste buds tingling! This Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Toothpaste gives you a bold blast of cinnamon flavor. Get an exciting flavor experience while removing surface stains so you can boldly smile brighter.

• Bold rush of flavor
  • Fights cavities
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
  • Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a very good toothpaste for those who are looking for some whitening but don't have a lot of stains on their teeth. When I gave this a try for a month or so I unfortunately didn't see much of a difference. However, I'm a lifelong smoker so I really didn't expect to see too much of difference to be honest. I did like the taste of the toothpaste and I think it's a great staple for anyone. I would definitely recommend it too.
Roxanne O.
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it. Cleans with doesn’t really whiten.My mom loves the cinnamon flavor
Victoria V.
Grayson
i rated this product, cinnamon toothpaste, as a 4 because of my own person opinion the cinnamon. now, i like cinnamon smells, flavors, etc.., but this toothpaste is a little on the very strong side. it burns my nose when i smell it and for my mouth, it works great with whitening and love the results with it but it burns also so i don’t always use it
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the flavor of this and how it leaves my mouth feeling. It’s fairly easy to find at most stores too, which is a plus, because cinnamon toothpaste used to be pretty hard to find. The only issue I’ve found, is that it’s labeled as a whitening paste, and I have been using it for over a year and noticed zero changes to the color of my teeth.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
I hate mint toothpaste so I used this for years! Taste great and keeps your teeth clean. However, I wanted some whitening power so I converted to mint to do so. If there was a whitening toothpaste in cinnamon I’d totally use it again!
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
We purchased this product one year and when we went for our checkups we all had at least one cavity in my family so we switched back to what we had previously used and we were all good the next year! The taste of this product is not bad it just did not work as well as the other toothpaste we were using before!
Sabrina D.
Clermont
Great product and great price!! We love brushing with this!! The flavor just makes you want to keep brushing!! I love that about it, because my kids don't want to stop brushing!! They actually like brushing 3 times a day!! They make your teeth feel so clean and fresh!! You will enjoy this without a doubt!!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I did not like this toothpaste. I am a firm believer in the thought that toothpaste should be minty. I do not like any flavor that isn’t mint because it doesn’t make me feel like my mouth is clean. I felt that I needed to brush my teeth even after I had brushed! I would not recommend this toothpaste.
Cassandra B.
I'm super picky with my toothpaste because taste is a really big thing for me. I can't use a baking soda toothpaste as the taste is overpoweringly salty, so having a nice cinnamon flavor is really nice for me. Probably one of my favorite toothpastes and it actually helps whiten your teeth too!
Tiphanee s.
South bend , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is amazing! It’s makes my mouth feel clean and fresh! I use it everyday at least twice a day! I get it at any conscience store and the price is great! I recommend this product to everyone! I have been using this product for years and years!!! I think it’s the best on the market!