BY CREST #1 in Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste uses a patented enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient that polishes away stains to gently whiten teeth. In fact, it removes up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. Its unique formula creates foaming action to clean, protect and whiten teeth with a cool blast of mint as part of your complete dental health regimen. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Add Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Radiant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• What's your go to toothpaste? Mines Crest 3D White Whitening Toot...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for new toothpaste, does this actually whiten? 5 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype?2 Answers
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 7 oz more...
I have tried this and the Colgate’s whitening line. To me personally, I always have been a “Colgate Person”, but converting to Crest because there was a good deal going on at the time - I wasn’t disappointed in this brand. My teeth slowly whitened, but not as much as I thought it would whiten my teeth. Unfortunately, my strains from coffee still remain (and I reduced my caffeine intake), and it showed little to no results, and I use a quite of bit of toothpaste as well. I tried their mouthwash, and I wasn’t a fan of the “taste” or flavor of it. It felt super slimes after spitting it out, and I just felt like I needed to re-brush my teeth afterwards. Overall, it’s a decent toothpaste, but not quite sure if I would repurchase it unless there’s a good deal going on.
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
I really love it!
If are looking for a toothpaste that actually works to keep you teeth sparkling or get an even whiter smile then I highly recommend the Radiant 3D Whitening Toothpastes by Crest. They are the absolute ONLY toothpaste that I use now. Within 5-7 days you will see an amazing difference with how whiter your smile is. I love the fresh minty taste that doesn't burn or become verwhelming like similar mint toothpastes. It has a perfect amount of foaming action without being gritty. I know my teeth are fully clean and pearly white not only on the surface. It also helps prevent future cavities, protects enamel and so much more. I've tried numerous whitening toothpastes & only this one by Crest gives incredible results easily & quickly.
Adriana🐢 R.
I have been using this toothpaste for almost two years now and I absolutely love it! I had whitened my teeth with the 30 day crest strips, and used this toothpaste along with it. The strips definitely whitened my teeth a couple shades and I know that this toothpaste along with the mouthwash has kept my teeth nice and white! I’m not a daily coffee drinker, and when I do drink coffee it’s usually iced and with a straw, so I don’t feel like I eat and drink things that will super stain my teeth, but this toothpaste still manages to keep my teeth looking clean and my mouth feeling fresh.
Rosie D.
I'm not being dramatic when I say this is the only toothpaste I use. It makes my mouth feel clean without that gritty feeling some toothpaste leave and the mint flavor is not super overwhelming which I really appreciate. As for the whitening aspect, I think that it's a good maintenance paste whitner. If you already get your teeth whitened and you use this, your teeth will stay whiter for longer. But this tooth paste alone won't whiten your teeth like an actual strip
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
My favorite toothpaste EVER! I love everything about this toothpaste! The whitening properties as always from crest never disappoint; also it’s not a super like “hot mint” I don’t like mint products that “burn” and this doesn’t do that. It also has like little grits in the paste that help scrub out any stains or things on your teeth. One thing I have experienced with long term use is a little tooth sensitivity, so I’ll just switch out to Sensodyne for about a week then I switch back always!
Shannon B.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 5.5 oz more...
The BEST toothpaste. Honestly, if you continuously use this product, you will see a difference in your teeth whitening. My boyfriend and I have used this product for almost 2 years now. Would highly recommend to those looking for a way to whiten teeth without paying a bunch of money. We have pearly whites, thanks to Crest 3D
Megan K.
Greenville, TX
I absolutely love this toothpaste and have bought and used this product for years. This toothpaste has successfully and consecutively kept my teeth clean and white and I can't imagine switching products. My dentist constantly comments on how well I maintain my teeth and it's honestly probably because of this toothpaste. I recommend purchasing this especially because of the how affordable and long lasting it is.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
This whitening toothpaste is amazing! This is my go-to toothpaste, hands down. Not only does it work great, it leaves my teeth feeling clean and I have noticed a difference in the level of white I am able to achieve since switching over to this product. I recommend and would to anyone. I normally purchase this at either Walmart or Target, not too steep of a price and they usually have the option of a two pack!
💎Laura C.
I used this several years ago when i had ugly surface stains on my teeth and it completely made them go away with only one use! I was amazed and told my mom about how well it had worked for me. It doesn't remove deeper stains within your teeth but if you have surface stains, it should completely remove them. I would highly recommend it to anyone who's looking into having surface stains removed from your teeth!
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 5.5 oz more...
The best whitening toothpaste on the market! I think it tastes and works a lot better than some of the baking soda toothpastes by competitors. Also, I can often find the 2-for-1 pack at Walmart so I get double the product for the same price. Great product and great value! Love it!
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Melissa D.
Stafford, VA
Does this product actually work and where can I purchase this?
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
does this actually works ? I really want to try
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work better than the white strips?