BY CREST #4 in Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste uses a patented enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient that polishes away stains to gently whiten teeth. In fact, it removes up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. Its unique formula creates foaming action to clean, protect and whiten teeth with a cool blast of mint as part of your complete dental health regimen. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Add Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Radiant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• What's your go to toothpaste? Mines Crest 3D White Whiten...6 Answers
  • Crest or Colgate?7 Answers
  • Which toothpaste is best for whitening and for fighting c...3 Answers
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
I really love it!
If are looking for a toothpaste that actually works to keep you teeth sparkling or get an even whiter smile then I highly recommend the Radiant 3D Whitening Toothpastes by Crest. They are the absolute ONLY toothpaste that I use now. Within 5-7 days you will see an amazing difference with how whiter your smile is. I love the fresh minty taste that doesn't burn or become verwhelming like similar mint toothpastes. It has a perfect amount of foaming action without being gritty. I know my teeth are fully clean and pearly white not only on the surface. It also helps prevent future cavities, protects enamel and so much more. I've tried numerous whitening toothpastes & only this one by Crest gives incredible results easily & quickly.
Angela D.
Mount Airy
This is one of the best toothpastes I have ever used. I get compliments on the whiteness of my teeth a lot. It has the perfect amount of mint. It's very affordable at $2.99-3.99 average. I love how clean my teeth feel afterwards paired with a good medium bristle tooth brush from Crest! I've used this going on four years now. It's got a flat top so you can easily set it on the bathroom counter and have all the toothpaste flow towards the cap. No more abnormal squeezing like before with Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Kendra F.
Indiana, PA
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling super clean. There are too many different toothpastes I have tried to get my teeth to become whiter and this one seems to have the best results. The only downside is an aesthetic aspect I find super annoying. With the flip caps like the one in the picture, it'll collect little bits of the toothpaste in the lid and then the opening gets gross. Screw caps are definitely better.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Crest 3D White is my favorite toothpaste. I use it everyday!

I have always loved Crest products so I was excited to try the 3D White and I instantly fell in love. It’s not too strong or too minty and I’ve seen change in as little as ONE week!

Other whitening toothpastes tend to be too strong or powerful and make me sick, but not Crest!
Also, Crest 3D White is less than $3 and you can even buy it at Dollar Tree for $1!

I definitely  recommend  Crest 3D White to everyone!
Heather H.
Edmond
I too once looked like I was smuggling candy corns in my mouth. That all changed with this tube of creamy, minty magic! It doesn’t work overnight, but with continued use, you’ll have the pearliest of whites! The taste isn’t overbearing, and it foams up quite nicely. The price is right on the money, and you can often get a deal with a twin pack. It’s carried at most places, so it’s super accessible. If you’re ready for a Julia Roberts smile on a Lindsay Lohan budget, this toothpaste has your name written all over it!
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve always used this toothpaste cuz I drink coffee and yes, have the occasional cigarette ;) Of course no one wants yellow teeth and while this product does maintain your current state of your teeth~~
I don’t feel like it’s enhanced or brightened them more.

I’ll continue to use Crest because I like its flavor and because it’s maintaining but if you really wanna see difference in the color of your teeth you’ll have to use Crest’s take home whitening kit! Which I DO see immediate results! Happy brushing 😆
ashley h.
I have always preferred Crest over other toothpaste brands. I use this twice a day to brush my teeth in the morning and at night. It’s a very effective toothpaste and you can feel it working it’s magic to fight germs and other things in your mouth. I like this version because it does have whitening capabilities, which is important to me because I drink A LOT of coffee and I never want to have yellow teeth because of it. It does the trick and helps me keep a white smile while still enjoying my coffee.
Keisha H.
As with any toothpaste it gets the job done but I never saw the "whitening" that it is suppose to provide. I just to buy this one consistently hoping to see results but nothing. To me its just like any other brand of toothpaste I've used in the past. If you want clean mouth and fresh breath this is it, but if you are looking for whitening, I don't recommend. You may as well purchase the regular Crest because you are receiving the same result.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Definitely my favorite toothpaste I’ve used it for almost 12 years if not longer. I highly recommend it if you drink a lot of soda, coffee, juice or any thing that stains easily. You will notice a difference in your teeth after a week or even a few days of use. The flavors are just as great! They leave your breath smelling great! Absolutely worth the price, I buy mine at Walmart! Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Marlyn A.
Manvel , TX
if you haven't try using this crest whitening toothpaste what are you doing??? I love crest toothpaste leaves my mouth super fresh and feels so clean!! I did noticed a huge different on my theeths it removed so many stains in my theeths . Also It leaves a very fresh smell and long lasting ! this is my favorite toothpaste . the twin pack is a very good deal. you can find this at your local Walmart or ur grocery shopping store
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Lara R.
Have you noticed an actual different at all by using this toothpaste?
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are your teeth any whiter now that you've used this product.
Influenster M.
How long does it take for it to start whitening? And also is it bad for sensative teeth?
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
How long does it take to see results?

Amazon