BY CREST #1 in Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste uses a patented enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient that polishes away stains to gently whiten teeth. In fact, it removes up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. Its unique formula creates foaming action to clean, protect and whiten teeth with a cool blast of mint as part of your complete dental health regimen. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Add Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Radiant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Crest or Colgate?5 Answers
  • What's your go to toothpaste? Mines Crest 3D White Whiten...5 Answers
  • Which toothpaste is best for whitening and for fighting c...3 Answers
Sharmese B.
My favorite toothpaste brand of all time. I think part of it is because I started with them. The brand is strong and it really sends a strong burst in your mouth so it wakes me up in the morning especially when I’m having a slow morning or I don’t wanna get up. It’s just refreshing and I need to feel it working to believe it works so the tingling sensation lets me know that it’s working. Plus it has a strong minty scent so I can smell my own breath right after I brush my teeth which is lovely and it lets me know my breath smells fresh. No confirmation needed. Now my teeth are already fairly on the whiter side so I don’t know how much this particular brand played into that however I can say it has kept my teeth exceptionally white as well as my gums pink and not dark looking
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
I really love it!
If are looking for a toothpaste that actually works to keep you teeth sparkling or get an even whiter smile then I highly recommend the Radiant 3D Whitening Toothpastes by Crest. They are the absolute ONLY toothpaste that I use now. Within 5-7 days you will see an amazing difference with how whiter your smile is. I love the fresh minty taste that doesn't burn or become verwhelming like similar mint toothpastes. It has a perfect amount of foaming action without being gritty. I know my teeth are fully clean and pearly white not only on the surface. It also helps prevent future cavities, protects enamel and so much more. I've tried numerous whitening toothpastes & only this one by Crest gives incredible results easily & quickly.
Madi P.
Fountain Valley
Review for: 4.8 oz more...
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and everytime I try something different, I always come back to it! This flavor leaves the strongest but most reliable minty scent for hours! I don’t even have to reach for the mouth wash. I do prefer the mild mint flavor a bit more because it’s more soothing on my sensitive teeth. I’m also not sure how well it does with whitening or strengthening my enamel but I never have problems with it! I always seem to miss this toothpaste as soon as I’m using a different one. This truly is my ride or die! Definitely recommend if you gravitate toward food that leaves you with crazy bad breath!
Autumn S.
Review for: 3D White Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste more...
This was my favorite toothpaste and my go to at one point but I switched to sensodyne to help protect and repair my teeth. I love the radiant mint it’s very nice and did a very good job of cleaning I really loved this for whitening as well because some whitening products made my teeth feel like it was stinging them and I realized it’s because I have super sensitive teeth. This was not a problem for me with this toothpaste at all and I still would go back to this toothpaste probably after a while because it ended up becoming my favorite line very good! I only gave it 4 stars because I no longer use it and found something I like better for now.
Alexis C.
Redlands, CA
Review for: 3D White Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste more...
It’s hard choosing a good whitening toothpaste since they all claim to be the best and give you the whitest smile. Well I already have extremely white teeth so when I’m looking for a whitening toothpaste I’m pretty much just looking for something that will keep them at this level of white, not intensify. I love the flavor of this mint toothpaste and it does exactly what I’m looking for. The only thing is, it doesn’t keep my breath fresh for very long like other toothpastes do so that would be my only con! Other than that I would definitely recommend and I will continue to keep it in stock!
kristine A.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: 6.4 oz more...
With Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint your smile will radiate an entire room. Results are pristine and pearly. I have been using this toothpaste for years and I will always choose this product over others. It also leaves your mouth feeling cool and refreshed😎 # brightsmile #whiten #smile #beauty #crest
Kendra F.
New Holland, PA
Review for: 3D White Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste more...
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling super clean. There are too many different toothpastes I have tried to get my teeth to become whiter and this one seems to have the best results. The only downside is an aesthetic aspect I find super annoying. With the flip caps like the one in the picture, it'll collect little bits of the toothpaste in the lid and then the opening gets gross. Screw caps are definitely better.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 3.5 oz more...
This Crest 3D White is my favorite toothpaste. I use it everyday!

I have always loved Crest products so I was excited to try the 3D White and I instantly fell in love. It’s not too strong or too minty and I’ve seen change in as little as ONE week!

Other whitening toothpastes tend to be too strong or powerful and make me sick, but not Crest!
Also, Crest 3D White is less than $3 and you can even buy it at Dollar Tree for $1!

I definitely  recommend  Crest 3D White to everyone!
ashley h.
Review for: 6.4 oz, 3D White Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste more...
I have always preferred Crest over other toothpaste brands. I use this twice a day to brush my teeth in the morning and at night. It’s a very effective toothpaste and you can feel it working it’s magic to fight germs and other things in your mouth. I like this version because it does have whitening capabilities, which is important to me because I drink A LOT of coffee and I never want to have yellow teeth because of it. It does the trick and helps me keep a white smile while still enjoying my coffee.
Tammy S.
Redlands, CA
Favorite toothpaste, hands down. I am a coffee, wine, and tea drinker and my teeth aren't overly stained or anything. Not exactly bright white but that's my fault due to beverage choice. I believe when i first started using this toothpaste years ago my teeth were darker than they are now. Plus I love this very strong flavor as it lasts long after brushing. I hate toothpastes that lose that minty fresh flavor right after I rinse! This lingers a while
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Melissa D.
Stafford, VA
Does this product actually work and where can I purchase this?
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
does this actually works ? I really want to try
Kerrie R.
Acworth, GA
Sara U.
Foley, AL
I'm looking for a serious whiting tooth paste. This is what I was recommended. Any luck?