BY CREST #2 in Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste uses a patented enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient that polishes away stains to gently whiten teeth. In fact, it removes up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. Its unique formula creates foaming action to clean, protect and whiten teeth with a cool blast of mint as part of your complete dental health regimen. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Add Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Radiant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• What's your go to toothpaste? Mines Crest 3D White Whiten...6 Answers
  • Crest or Colgate?7 Answers
  • Which toothpaste is best for whitening and for fighting c...3 Answers
Rinal B.
East orange
The Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste has definitely made a difference in my teeth. I'm a former smoker and have an addiction to caffeine so years of cigarettes and coffee have left my teeth looking dull and yellow. After a week of using this toothpaste twice a day, I noticed my teeth started to look a little brighter. In two weeks I've seen a noticeable whitening effect. I received the energizing mint flavor and really didn't care for it because I'm not a fan of mint. My husband, however, prefers mint-flavored toothpaste and said he really liked it. It definitely freshens your breath and it seems to produce more foam while brushing. I struggled with that a bit due to my aversion to the taste, but, for someone who likes mint, you can feel it getting between your teeth and deep into the gum line.
Rochelle R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Crest 3D White has always been my toothpaste of choice for the past two to three years. I love this product is always leaving my teeth clean and not to mention White. I always get compliments from people saying what whitening products do you use and I just tell them I just use my toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a light whitening treatment for your teeth as well as I clean feeling.
Amanda b.
Puyallup, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite toothpaste, but due to some gum issues im dealing with on one of my teeth, i had to stop using this for a while. It's got a gritty texture so you get a really good clean feeling after brushing and it's got a great minty taste to it. My mouth feels clean and my teeth are nice and smooth afterwards. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are when im using this.
mary-catherine J.
Danville, VA
SOOOOOO FRESH!! I get compliments all of the time about how white my teeth are. It’s really does what it says! Ive been using this product for a long time and I will always stick by it. There are no cons! This toothpaste has a really nice minty freshness to it that will be pleasing to anyone who likes that sort of thing.
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I remember when crest added this product to their brand. I really loved it and I did notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth but I don't think this is a product you should strictly use, I don't find enough enamel protection with this. I especially do not reccommend this product for anyone with sensitive teeth.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Crest is a great toothpaste! Grew up using this product. It actually does help with whitening my teeth little by little or at least helps prevent. It's pretty inexpensive. You can literally buy this anywhere. I wouldn't just buy them at Costco as a wholesale pack and keep them at home, handy whenever I need them.
Landon S.
Mooresville
I have been using this toothpaste for over 10 years and one of the most compliments I get is about how white my teeth are. This stuff really does work, it tastes good, and makes me always smell and stay fresh! I am very satisfied with this product and so is my whole family because I got them all hooked!
Kim V.
I am a Crest girl and will always be. I haven't noticed a drastic change in my teeth color but I am also an avid coffee drinker. It does kill the scent of coffee and bad morning breath. I can not complain about this toothpaste. I am always very satisfied with my purchases from the Crest line.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Crest is my favorite toothpaste! This is actually the only toothpaste I will use besides pro-namel. I normally use the crest mint with the dark green tube but saw this one & have been using this product since the other is sometimes hard to find now. Have been using this brand since I was a kid. Highly recommend!
Courtney G.
Crest is the only toothpaste my family will use. Crest leaves my mouth feeling fresh and minty.  The moment I start brushing my mouth instantly feels clean.  The only con is I feel like for the price, I go through the toothpaste too fast.  The tube could be a little bigger.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Lara R.
Have you noticed an actual different at all by using this toothpaste?
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are your teeth any whiter now that you've used this product.
Influenster M.
How long does it take for it to start whitening? And also is it bad for sensative teeth?
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
How long does it take to see results?

Amazon