BY CREST #4 in Toothpaste

Helps Remove up to 80% of Surface Stains Radiant Mint Flavor for Supporting Fresher Breath 2 Micro-Cleansing Whiteners Help Polish Away Surface Stains 1 Gentle Foaming Action to Clean Hard-to-Reach Places 6 Helps Whiten Your Smile in 2 Days* 5 Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities 4 Enamel Safe Minty Fresh Breath. Dazzling White Smile. br Enhance your look when you brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. Designed to help remove up to 80% of surface stains, Radiant Mint toothpaste helps deliver whiter results with cooling freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Radiant Mint toothpaste softly polishes away stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners as the gentle foaming action helps whiten even the hardest-to-reach places. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste.

• What's your go to toothpaste? Mines Crest 3D White Whitening Toot...4 Answers
  • I have tried another whitening toothpaste, is this a good one?3 Answers
  • Does this actually change the color of your teeth? Be the first to answer!
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical on whether I would like this, but I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't say my teeth have became extremely bright white, but I have definitely lost a lot of surface stains. I can't wait to try out the whitening strips on top of this to see how white my teeth get. The only thing that took some getting used to was the taste. The radiant mint is kind of a sweeter mint, where I usually prefer my toothpaste to be a stronger mint. However, despite this, I have quickly gotten used to the taste and I feel like by breath has been better than ever. I do plan on repurchasing this, but I would like to try other flavors out
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super clean afterwards. That being said, I haven't really noticed a difference in how white my teeth are and I've been using it for a few months now. By the end of the day, they actually look kind of yellow. I used to have really sensitive teeth but it wore off over time. This toothpaste has brought the sensitivity back. I can barely open my mouth without my teeth hurting from the air! My boyfriend got this toothpaste as well and likes it and I've noticed a difference in his teeth. I guess everyone is different! I wouldn't recommend- especially if you have a history of sensitive tee
Seulgi K.
Las Vegas, NV
Toothpaste is entirely common for hygiene, but the choice is certainly one's own. I prefer the Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste. At a first glance, I noticed all the ingredients are similar to that of the regular Crest toothpaste which had me quite disappointed. What was the difference, exactly? But using it, I realized how different the formula was constructed. After two and a half weeks, my teeth were shiny and slick, with yellowing fading. I have gums that tend to get gingivitis easily if I do not floss, but this toothpaste has helped that situation a lot.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I use this daily. The flavor is not a standard peppermint, and it took me a few uses to get used to it, but now I enjoy it. It does help keep my teeth white, though the results are not drastic; just a subtle whitening. (That might be because I'm a compulsive coffee-drinker, though!) I actually noticed the results of this toothpaste more when I stopped using it and switched to a regular toothpaste. My teeth looked more yellow after a few days and I switched back. This is a great toothpaste for maintenance, just don't expect hard-core tooth whitening!
Juliette D.
Philadelphia, PA
Overall this is a fantastic toothpaste. However, I'm not sure if it is the best whitening toothpaste in the market. The toothpaste texture is nice and grainy which helps removes all of the stuck on food from the day. Also the minty taste is pleasant and not overwhelming. Now onto the teeth whitening aspect. I suspect that this product only removes very small surface stains because it didn't nothing for my stains left from my braces. Maybe you'Lloyd see results if you use the whole product line.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste in Radiant Mint is my Holy Grail of toothpaste ! It has whitened my teeth significantly since i first started using it. It has a minty fresh flavor and does not leave an annoying after taste after brushing your teeth! I am an avid lemonade rockstar drinker in the morning and every other toothpaste i have tried always left a horrible taste in my mouth after drinking anything. The Crest 3D white did not! Possibly the best toothpaste on the market!
Erica P.
Washington, WV
Crest 3D white toothpaste makes your teeth white if they are yellow. I used the regular generic crest and it really wasn't doing anything and I bought this to try out and in a week I couldn't believe the difference. I would recommend this to everyone who do not want to ruin your teeth with whitening strips. I bought this at many places like Walmart, family dollar. This is a fantastic toothpaste that everyone should use if they want to maintain white teeth and get compliments.
Nicole B.
The only tooth paste I buy! The flavor is not too minty that I can have a glass of water or breakfast after and not have the flavor ruined by mint haha I will be honest, as much as I love it - I don't feel like my teeth are pearly white (yes I used it everyday and for a few years now). They are not yellow but they are not a good shade. So if you are looking to completely whiten your teeth, go to a dentist. This is to make it a few shades lighter and to maintain the color.
Eleni P.
These get the job done! I wear them for 2 hours and bam! My teeth are already white! People always complement me on how white my teeth are but it also comes alone with my careful dental care as well. I just like to use these when I feel my teeth are starting to look a little dull. Paired with the toothpaste it works wonders. Only thing I hate is that they make my teeth sensitive for a couple of hours after I use them but it's worth the end result. Beauty is pain right?
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
This toothpaste is the best you will ever find. I saw my aunt at a family dinner, and her teeth were whiter than fine china! I asked her how she did it, all she did was use Crest 3D products. I bought this toothpaste and noticed an immediate difference! I have never bought any other toothpaste brand since I discovered this. Paying a little extra for a product that both whitens AND tastes great is well worth it. Make sure to brush at least twice a day.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Melissa D.
Stafford, VA
Does this product actually work and where can I purchase this?
Kerrie R.
Acworth, GA
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative that works just as well?
Anna R.