Add a Photo

By CREST
#4 in Toothpaste

Helps Remove up to 80% of Surface Stains Radiant Mint Flavor for Supporting Fresher Breath 2 Micro-Cleansing Whiteners Help Polish Away Surface Stains 1 Gentle Foaming Action to Clean Hard-to-Reach Places 6 Helps Whiten Your Smile in 2 Days* 5 Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities 4 Enamel Safe Minty Fresh Breath. Dazzling White Smile. br Enhance your look when you brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. Designed to help remove up to 80% of surface stains, Radiant Mint toothpaste helps deliver whiter results with cooling freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Radiant Mint toothpaste softly polishes away stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners as the gentle foaming action helps whiten even the hardest-to-reach places. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste.

Photos (40)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

Sadly, I did not love this product. I have tried all the varying flavors that it comes in, and I wasn't overly impressed with any of them. I love mint in general, but I was not a fan of this. I also wasn't happy with the way it made my mouth feel. Every time I used it, my mouth didn't feel as clean as with other toothpastes that I have used. As far as whitening goes, this didn't noticeably make my teeth whiter, something I was hoping for, as it is a whitening toothpaste. I have used the Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste for years and I love it. I tried this one again to save a little money and didn't even finish the tube because I didn't like the taste and I didn't feel like it cleaned my mouth as much as I was wanting it to. Overall, I was disappointed with this product.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Madison, WI

I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical on whether I would like this, but I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't say my teeth have became extremely bright white, but I have definitely lost a lot of surface stains. I can't wait to try out the whitening strips on top of this to see how white my teeth get. The only thing that took some getting used to was the taste. The radiant mint is kind of a sweeter mint, where I usually prefer my toothpaste to be a stronger mint. However, despite this, I have quickly gotten used to the taste and I feel like by breath has been better than ever. I do plan on repurchasing this, but I would like to try other flavors out
So, other than brushing regularly, which I learned after a very painful root canal experience (it wasn't the procedure that hurt, but the events necessitating the procedure, that were torture), I'm pretty much brutal on my teeth. I have dipped Copenhagen long cut for the better part of ten years, usually a 1/4 to a whole can a day. I know. Judge me if you like. BUT! What I do is ALWAYS rinse my mouth out afterwards. I also drink a lot of coffee and smoke cigarettes fairly regularly. Now that you view me as white trash, I'll say this: my dentist told me that for as "much as you dip and drink coffee, your teeth and gums are darn near perfect."
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Portage , IN

I was initially turned on to this product by my dentist when I received a free sample of the paste.  I am a bit of a teeth freak so I take my teeth whitening products very seriously.  Initially I did not notice any differences in my teeth after purchasing the toothpaste after I used up my sample, but when I paired it with the 3D White Whitening mouthwash and would use the whitestrips once a week I noticed incredible results.  The product by itself is no where near as effective as when you pair it with the other 3D Whitening collection products but still recommend if you have the resources to use at least 2 of the products together.
Charlotte, NC

This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super clean afterwards. That being said, I haven't really noticed a difference in how white my teeth are and I've been using it for a few months now. By the end of the day, they actually look kind of yellow. I used to have really sensitive teeth but it wore off over time. This toothpaste has brought the sensitivity back. I can barely open my mouth without my teeth hurting from the air! My boyfriend got this toothpaste as well and likes it and I've noticed a difference in his teeth. I guess everyone is different! I wouldn't recommend- especially if you have a history of sensitive teeth
Charlotte, NC

Mila L.
Mila L.

Well, I thought my teeth were white until one day....anyway, I have been using this for about two months and it does work! Are my teeth as white as the Hollywood Stars teeth? no, but they are about two shades whiter. I love the way my breath smells and mouth feels after brushing. It leaves a tingly feeling of "Calgone take me away.." Wait, this is not Calgone. Seriously though, this works. I did not experience the small beads that people complain about. Rinse your mouth properly and all beads and suds will be history. Buy this if you think your teeth looks like butter--it works.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ

I am one who very strongly pays attention to the effects of teeth whitening and cleansing. I use this product every morning for about 2 years now and I've gotten to the point now where I can't begin my day with out brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. However, I will use other brands and types to truly whiten my teeth as this I don't really notice much of a difference. Other products I can use once and notice where as this one I never really do. So if you're looking for something to start your day off right and will refresh you then this is the product for you.
Seulgi K.
Seulgi K.
Las Vegas, NV

Toothpaste is entirely common for hygiene, but the choice is certainly one's own. I prefer the Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste. At a first glance, I noticed all the ingredients are similar to that of the regular Crest toothpaste which had me quite disappointed. What was the difference, exactly? But using it, I realized how different the formula was constructed. After two and a half weeks, my teeth were shiny and slick, with yellowing fading. I have gums that tend to get gingivitis easily if I do not floss, but this toothpaste has helped that situation a lot.
Anthea S.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

I use this daily. The flavor is not a standard peppermint, and it took me a few uses to get used to it, but now I enjoy it. It does help keep my teeth white, though the results are not drastic; just a subtle whitening. (That might be because I'm a compulsive coffee-drinker, though!) I actually noticed the results of this toothpaste more when I stopped using it and switched to a regular toothpaste. My teeth looked more yellow after a few days and I switched back. This is a great toothpaste for maintenance, just don't expect hard-core tooth whitening!
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC

Can you really see a difference in the color of your teeth as the box suggest?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Stafford, VA

Does this product actually work and where can I purchase this?
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL

I'm looking for a serious whiting tooth paste. This is what I was recommended. Any luck?
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative that works just as well?
Julie G.
Julie G.

How does this compare to the Colgate optic white line?

Join Now