Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareCrest
3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean

Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean

Product Details Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Deep Clean Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. FAQS My Crest Whitening products have expired. Can I still use them? Although they are still safe to use, we do not recommend using Crest 3DWhitestrips or Crest Whitening Emulsions past their expiration date because the effectiveness of the whitening ingredient will be weakened. Is teeth whitening safe? We formulate enamel safe teeth whitening treatments. We have confirmed the safety and efficacy of Crest 3DWhitestrips and Crest Whitening Emulsions in extensive clinical and technical testing. We recommend contacting your dental professional if you have additional questions regarding whether teeth whitening is right for you. Can I use Crest Whitening Tooth Paste if I have cavities or gum disease? We do not recommend using Crest 3DWhitestrips or Crest Whitening Emulsions if you have an unfilled cavity or gum disease (periodontal disease). Check with your dentist before using any whitening products if you need dental work or treatment for periodontal disease. Will Crest Whitening Products Remove Tetracycline or Fluorisis Stains? Teeth with tetracycline stains may not whiten as well as teeth with yellow stains since most dark or blue-gray teeth stains are caused by certain medication taken during tooth development and are deep within the tooth and the enamel surface. We recommend consulting your dentist if you have tetracycline stains. Can I use Crest Whitening Toothpaste if I have sensitive teeth? Crest provides several products designed for people with sensitive teeth. If you experience regular or occasional teeth sensitivity during or after whitening, consider trying Crest Whitening Emulsions which is designed to give you 100% whiter teeth with virtually no sensitivity. We have also designed Crest 3DWhitestrips Gentle Routine or Crest 3DWhitestrips Sensitive for people who may experience teeth sensitivity while whitening. Load More FAQ's

Does this really show improvement in gums and whitening teeth?
Does Crest have other flavors in the "complete"?
Start your review of Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean!
Product Highlights
...your mouth feeling clean for a long time after brushing and keeps our pearly whites looking great!in reviews
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean uploaded by Kassi C.
I primarily only use Crest oral care products! The Crest 3D White toothpaste in Arctic Fresh is my go-to! Keeps stains at bay, and give you ice fresh breath! Affordable, and dependable! To really amp up that smile it’s best to use it with the mouthwash and the 3D White Strips! Definitely recommend 👍🏻 #crest #3DWhite #Toothpaste #ToothCare #WhiteSmile #Beauty #Voxbox
Nicole K.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has an interesting product some variation in the price point where sometimes I'm able to find this in wholesale places like Ollie's on a good reduced rate or my local CVS on sale when there are 40% off promotions.
Kathy M.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this as one of my brushing choices. Not really sure if I see a huge difference between this one and any other brands or products in this line. It does a great job of cleaning my teeth and I'm sure that it has helped with the color but, I've honestly not just made.it a mission to see.
Peggy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean uploaded by Peggy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good whitening toothpaste, but it did leave my teeth sensitive after using it. Sometimes whitening toothpaste has this effect with me. The taste was good, no complaints there, but I won't be purchasing it again, and don't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Shaelynn  M.
W Valley City, UT
I love this product! It definitely works within a week I had a brighter smile and healthier gums it’s so perfect for the great white healthy smile that your looking for!! [product:crest-3d-white-anti-cavity-teeth-whitening-toothpaste-vibrant-&-refreshing-mint-flavor]
Ruth  H.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is good but it does not meet my expectations since I do not feel that it keeps my white teeth clean, so I returned to my previous brand
Brandie P.
Wichita, KS
My teeth and breath feel so clean after using this product. It is also long lasting. I would say about 6 hours after using. I find it very effective compared to other brands that I’ve used. I would buy again!
Ashley E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White, Whitening Toothpaste Deep Clean uploaded by Ashley E.
Love this toothpaste! I use it everyday. I love having very white teeth. Along with crest white strips once a month this is how I maintain my white teeth. I highly recommend. Crest 3D White Anti-Cavity Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Vibrant & Refreshing Mint Flavor Crest
Kristina  S.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
absolute favorite toothpaste. I’ve used this for over 10 years & am always asked what whitener I use 😍 checkout my Instagram and see for yourself! my teeth are pearly and white!! I also appreciate that it doesn’t get disgustingly foamy! The nice minty finish lasts until your next drink or meal 👏🏽👏🏽❤️❤️❤️
Melissa  B.
Pekin , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Our teeth always feel.so fresh and so clean clean . And sparkling white. Kudos to Crest toothpaste . I have not tryed any other kinds