Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersCrest
3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit

Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit

Use once a month for a boost that keeps your smile radiant all year long.
Start your review of Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Zina C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This actually whitens your teeth. You will notice in just one use. Anyone drinking coffee or tea or that smokes should get this prosuct.
Jessie W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Jessie W.
My teeth have never been very white, however, with one use I could see my teeth getting whiter within seconds.
Lauren G.
I like them but they make my teeth too sensitive, to the point where I wake up from sleeping/have hard time eating foods at varying temperatures
Serina R.
Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Serina R.
I literally love this product it actually really works better than any other brands other brands takes a few weeks for my teeth to get white and with Crest 3d it took just one try to get white and I will continue using crest 3d whitestrips I recommend you giving it a try #influenster #crest3dwhitestrips
Gianna A.
Island Lake, IL
Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Gianna A.
Love how white this product gets my teeth, but IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE TEETH... BEWARE! I have sensitive teeth, and even just keeping these whitening strips on for 10 minutes causes SO much pain that it's almost unbearable. Truthfully, I shouldn't have used them because of my sensitivity, but the end result always looks so nice!  Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
These whitening strips work really well. They are easy to use and don't taste bad. I bought these at Walgreens drugstore. The only con with these is if I used them like they were recommended to be used, they made my teeth really sensitive. So, I just had to space out the treatments more than what was recommended. I suffer from coffee stained teeth and I always go to this whenever they start to look a little yellow. Just twice a month is enough to keep my teeth looking white and bright. I have people ask all the time how they stay so white. I tell them it's this stuff, really simple, a little pricey but if you only use it a few times a month it's worth it! I recommend it!
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
I will forever recommend any of the Crest 3D whitening strips. I have used whiteners in my retainers and it just doesn't quite cut it like the convenience of these whitening strips. I typically buy a pack or two a year and they keep my teeth super white.
Sanobar N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried this whitening strips for a month. I can say that it works. It have seen the results it. It whitened my teeth for a 2 shades. It was very easy to use. It didn’t move around while I had it in my mouth and was easy to remove it.
Mabel S.
Wheeling, IL
Crest 3D White Monthly Whitening Boost Whitestrips - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Mabel S.
Great! I do recommend getting professional whitening done, but this will do the trick for temporary results
Makenzie M.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
So quick and easy to get a whiter smile fast! Bring one or two packages with you depending on how long your stay is. They even fit seamlessly in your wallet or secret pocket because they’re so small!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...