Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareClear Care
Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution

Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution

Value Pack 2 x 12 fl oz. bottles. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning. Disinfecting. Removing Protein. Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort. For all soft and RGP lenses. Cleaning 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Includes 1 Free Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc.

Does this truly help remove protein/gunk from lenses better than the typical generic solution?
Other than Wal-Mart, who else carries them for the same price?
Start your review of Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution!
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Lee T.
This stuff is so amazing to use to clean your contact's I don't know how much it cost cause I got this from a thing I was doing but I did try it out on a friend's contacts she said it was amazing how clean they were but problem it has Peroxide in it that is the only thing we don't like Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Shannon A.
I’ve been using this brand of contact solution for 10+ years now ever since my eye doctor recommended and gave me a sample to try at home. It cleans my contacts and I can see the magic happening inside the case. This is my number one.
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My eyes produce a significant amount of proteins that stick to my lenses. This solution does a better job at removing the debris than others. I’m able to wear my lenses for a longer amount of time before needing to replace them.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,123 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfectant at least 4 times a week. It works really well to clean and disinfect my contacts. When I take them out at night I use Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfectant to rinse them and clean them before storing them till the next use. I have never had any problems with an eye infection. I would highly recommend this cleaning solution to people who wear contacts. I have been using it for a little while and I purchase it every time I run out.
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
When this first came out I saw an ad for it and really wanted to try it. Well I assumed it would be like any other solution I have used. So I put my contacts in it when I went to bed and woke up in the morning to put them in. I had been up late the night before and assumed the “ leave in for eight hours” on the box was just to make sure they got thoroughly disinfected. Well I was wrong. I put the contact in my eye and felt the worst burning sensation I’ve ever felt. It was agony. I soon realized that you really did need to leave it in for the eight hours to make the contacts safe to put in your eye. Well that didn’t work for me, because I need to be able to put in my contacts when I need to, and this solution doesn’t allow that. I also like to sometimes add a couple extra drops of solution onto my contact before I put it into my eye for extra comfort. Well if I did that with this I would be curled up on the floor in the fetal position. If you know you are going to leave your contacts in their case for a full eight hours and not need them any sooner, this might be great for you. But I like the option.
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
This stuff really works! You see the bubbles just cleaning away that bacteria. Keeps contacts fresh
Elsa C.
Purchased at: Costco
I have been a contact lens user for years and have used and rebought this product many many times. This is usually on sale at Costco and comes in a twin pack. Each bottle lasts me 2-3 months. This product is a little different from regular eye care solutions so PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY or you can really hurt your eyes. The solution needs to be neutralized and has to soak for at least 6 hours, trust me it will burn for anything less than that. This solution really cleans my contact lenses, provided instructions are followed. This might make your eyes more dry but I usually don’t find that a problem with Refresh Tears in my hand. However, this is less travel friendly. The case it comes with requires for it to be stood upright and if toppled, it could leak. If I am doing any traveling, I buy a small bottle of OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution which usually comes with the circle Lens cases and is airport friendly size.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
Last summer, I had extreme discomfort with my contacts and my eye doctor told me I had GPC, which is bumps on the inside of eyelid. I couldn’t wear glasses for three months. My eye doctor suggested the regular clear care for me and it works great and I haven’t had a problem with my eyes since! I upgraded to the triple action cleaning just for even better results. I have not been disappointed. This thoroughly cleans my contacts. It doesn’t dry them out or anything.
Sarah S.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to wear monthly disposable contacts and this was the only brand I could use due to allergies. This solution fully cleans and disinfects your lenses. The only downfall is if you use this you have to wait the full 8 hrs for them to clean because if you put them in your eyes before they are fully done it will burn your eyes!!
Anita M.
Prosper
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used contact lenta 13 years ago. I used another brand and I started using it and is effective.