BY CLEAR CARE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

• Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clea... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into u...2 Answers
  • I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one wo...1 Answers
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is the only solution my husband can use that thoroughly cleans his contacts and gets all of the buildup off the lens. Other solutions simply don't work for his eyes. You can buy a large box with two huge bottles and a travel size bottle, plus a new case, at Costco for a great price, and often for $4 off on top of that! This is well worth the extra money to purchase this solution rather than the cheap generic brands. One thing to note is that the solution is very strong -- when you put your contacts in new solution, they need to sit at least 5 or so hours before putting them back in your eye, and you can't pour the solution directly into your eye. Thankfully, the bottle has a warning in nice obvious red to remind you so you don't forget!
Amanda W.
This is the only cleaner I will use for my contacts!
Is it more expensive than other brands?    Yes it is.
Is it worth it?    Yes it is!
It uses hydrogen peroxide to deep clean your contacts. Then you must wait at least 6 hours to put in your eye.
I got a really bad eye infection from using store brand that was not deep cleaning my contacts. Thankful my eye dr recommended this for me to try.

Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
My contacts gunk up very badly and quickly on a regualr basis, so I don't wear them as often as I would like. This is the ONLY contact solution ive found that extends how many times I can wear my contacts before the gunky blur gets too bad. It actually clean the build up, and you can see it when it bubbles.
Be careful though, I've made the mistake of not waiting long enough for the reaction to finish and it burned for a while. It does clean phenomenally well though, and I would def recommend this to anyone that wears contacts. It's fantastic.
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
This is the only contact solution I will use. I use to have issues with my contacts irritating my eyes however once I made the switch to Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution I no longer have trouble with my contacts. By using this solution the lifespan of my contacts is increased by another month. You can often find coupons for this product online or in the coupon flyers which makes it very reasonably priced.
Lauren M.
I have worn contacts for almost 10 years and have had problems with build up and the solutions not working to clean it off. Then I switch to this product, my doctor was so surprised with how well it worked. I use this product every day for almost 3 years and my contacts feel very conformable. You do have to let them sit in the solution for 6-8 hours before you can use them so I just do it over night. It comes with a special case which again you have to use but it very easy. This product has saved my life!
Jacklyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far the best contact solution I have ever used. I don’t use every night, only once or twice per week. This solution takes off ALL debris. After I let my lenses soak 10+ hours, for fear of the solution burning my eyes, I do rinse them with a normal saline solution. Clear care definitely clears the lenses. I will continue to use this product.
Kate V.
I've been wearing contacts for YEARS and feel this is the best cleaning solution out there. I go through a lot of this, so I'm happy that I can find it at Costco for a cheaper price.
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Clean care is a lens cleaning solution that you pour into an alien pod looking case. So, basically fill the case, put your lenses into the right slots on the lid, screw tightly shut and shake! MAGICAL SCRUBBY BUBBLES!

PLEASE DO NOTTTT RINSE YOUR LENSES IN THIS SOLUTION, your eyes will burn like the devils furnace!!!

I have noticed that my eyes are way less irritated even during allergy season and I don't go to bed with dry eyes. I actually prefer this solution in comparison to the optifree or renu type.

This solution is available at target,Costco and Amazon!

Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert
In my opinion, this is the best lens solution on the market for cleaning and disinfecting. I have been using this product for several years, and it effectively removes build up and debris. It genuinely feels like I am putting new contacts in every time after using this product. Also, my eyes don't seem to dry out like they do when I use a typical saline solution. The only downfall is that it can cause major burning if used directly in the eye, or if it hasn't neutralized for long enough in the case. I would definitely recommend to other contact users.
Angeline E.
I've been using this for years, at the recommendation of my optometrist. I wear rgp lenses, and since they're meant to last 3-5 years each pair, it's really important to keep them clean. This does the trick! My eye doctors are always so impressed at how little buildup there is after years with the same contact lenses. I do still rinse them with water and a conditioning solution before putting them in my eyes. So much easier than the old cleaning process I used to have to do with my rgp lenses.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.