Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha

With this contact solution, do you feel it cleans well and keeps the integrity of your contacts in the long run? I don’t know if I see a difference between ‘normal’ solution and this
Has anyone ever made the mistake of putting your contacts in your eyes before this fully neutralizes like I did this morning? I will definitely not be making that mistake again and wait the full 6 hours after. Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution - 2 Count
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Start your review of Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution!
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Rebecca C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always used this product for disinfecting my contact lens. Used this product for many years without any problems or sensitivity. I like purchasing this one item specifically cause it comes with the lens disinfecting jar. Which is great cause u are suppose to change the jar and the disc in the jar often. I always felt like my lens were cleansed properly when I use this cleaner.
Maria  G.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Maria  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using Clear Care Disinfecting Contact Solution for over 10 years, my eye doctor recommended it after I had a eye infection since using this product I haven’t had a eye infection since 2005. #ContactSolution #ContactCare
Cathy J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Cathy J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I can’t imagine using a different contact solution. It does such a great job of cleaning my lenses and keeping any build up off of them. It is more than the store brands, but it lets me use my lenses a little bit longer so it’s worth it to me. The only downside is you have to let them soak for at least 6 hours so I always keep a backup bottle of something else just in case I need a quick clean or I need to rinse a lense off for any reason.
Linda N.
Wichita, KS
This is a good product for contact users. you can actually see it working. feels like a brand new pair each time. only thing is that you have to soak it for at least 6-8hours before using those contacts.
Liztracy S.
dorchester
Solution isn’t just for patients with allergies. I tend to shift patients who have contact lens dryness to CLEAR CARE
karen J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My optometrist recommended this when I first started wearing contacts around 5 years ago and I just haven't stopped using it since because it worked so well. It's a little bit pricier then some other brands but I think it's really worth it.
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
This is the best disinfecting solution I’ve used so far. It is very affordable and keeps my contacts clean after a long day of them using it. The bottle has a lot of uses and I would definitely buy it again
Maria  R.
Fox River Grv, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cleans my contact well. Removes proteins and gunk from the contacts. The hydrogen peroxide is a more mild cleaner for people with allergies.
Ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Muy buena estas gotas totalmente recomendable aparte de desinfectar da cuidado al ojo
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution uploaded by Emily R.
This is the only contact solution I can use because I’m allergic to the preservatives in others. I love this solution and am grateful it doesn’t cause a reaction. It cleans really well and doesn’t irritate my eyes when I put my contacts back in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...