BY CLEAR CARE #4 in Contact Lens Solution

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. One Bottle Solution for: Cleaning Disinfecting Removing Protein Clinically Proven #1 in Comfort For all soft and RGP lenses Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution simultaneously cleans, disinfects and even removes protein deposits right in the case. Clear Care® bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses without the harsh chemicals and added preservatives found in multi-purpose solutions. Clear Care® is clinically proven #1 in comfort. In a major clinical study, 8 out of 10 lens wearers preferred Clear Care® to their current multi-purpose solution. They experienced less dryness and irritation and were able to wear their lenses longer. Experience the feeling of fresher, cleaner, more comfortable lenses. Wha see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
This is the only solution my husband can use that thoroughly cleans his contacts and gets all of the buildup off the lens. Other solutions simply don't work for his eyes. You can buy a large box with two huge bottles and a travel size bottle, plus a new case, at Costco for a great price, and often for $4 off on top of that! This is well worth the extra money to purchase this solution rather than the cheap generic brands. One thing to note is that the solution is very strong -- when you put your contacts in new solution, they need to sit at least 5 or so hours before putting them back in your eye, and you can't pour the solution directly into your eye. Thankfully, the bottle has a warning in nice obvious red to remind you so you don't forget!
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
This is by far the best contact solution on the market. I’ve been wearing contacts for over a decade and no solution has cleaned my contacts so well. I’ve never had an infection after using this solution. With the normal multi-purpose solution, of was so easy to get the solution dirty and be lazy about changing the solution every night. Clear Care forces you to change it every day so it can deep clean your contacts. Make sure you ALWAYS use the contact case they give you though or the solution will never neutralize and you’re just putting peroxide in your eye then. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jaimy B.
My optometrist gave me a sample size of Clear Care about 5 years ago when I went in for my annual eye exam. I LOVE IT! It cleans my contacts completely and increases the life of the contact - I have monthly contacts, but using Clear Care makes my contacts last for two months. Ever since I started using this solution, I don’t get that many eye infections, my eyes no longer get dry, and keeps my contacts feeling fresh.
Just keep in mind that it does have specific directions that you HAVE to follow, otherwise, it’ll make your eyes red, sting, and water because it’s potent.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I have extremely sensitive eyes so I like to keep my contacts as sterile as possible. I use this solution kit every night to keep my contacts clean. Unlike other contact solutions, I feel that my lenses are much cleaner the next day. One important thing that I learned using this is that it cannot be used like regular saline to do a quick rinse of my lenses. It caused a very intense burning sensation when I tried a quick rinse, its very important to let them sit in the case overnight. I highly recommend this solution for anyone who wears contacts regularly.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
9 hours later and my eye is still burning!!!!! I grabbed this when I was in a hurry and had no clue it was a different type of solution. (Because who reads the box of contract solution right) WRONG!!!! Put the solution in my "regular" contact case and this morning put it in my eye and bam acid burn like crazy!!! After screaming in pain till I finally got it out of my eye i looked at the "BACK OF THE BOX" and that isvwhere the warning labeled is!!! THE BACK OF THE BOX?! REALLY????
Brenna M.
OMG what a horrible experience I had with this. I used this for a while and thought my contacts were getting clean. First, they make you use a certain container for this- well, it kept ripping all my contacts. Then, I decided to use the solution in a different container that didn't allow the bubbles to happen- it was like putting straight up alcohol in my eye when I tried to put my contacts in! OUCHHHH!
Amy R.
Washington DC
I have used Clear Care for years now, ever since recommended by my eye doctor. You get a much deeper clean than with a simple rinse-and-store option. I also really appreciate that they include a storage/cleansing cup with each bottle.
Jacklyn P.
This is by far the best contact solution I have ever used. I don’t use every night, only once or twice per week. This solution takes off ALL debris. After I let my lenses soak 10+ hours, for fear of the solution burning my eyes, I do rinse them with a normal saline solution. Clear care definitely clears the lenses. I will continue to use this product.
Jacklyn S.
This is the only contact solution I use. Its so easy to use and it cleans my lenses thoroughly every time. My contacts feels so fresh and clean in the morning when I put them in. I never have any issues.
Melissa L.
Harbeson, DE
My favorite. It cleans my contacts so well. I hate how long it takes to neutralize because I have to plan ahead. That's only because I have a bad habit of leaving my contacts in when I sleep.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Notice the different in this & plain solutions?
Mindy C.
I've been wearing contacts for a long time and was looking into using this product. Do I still have to rinse the contact lenses before I put them on or will the neutralization suffice?
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
I have been looking into a new contact solution. Does this one work well to clean your contacts? Has anyone had their eyes get irritated after having their contact in the solution for the allotted amount of time?
Ibelise M.
Does anybody here know if the product peroxi clear by Bausch and Lomb has been discontinued? I've been using clear care but it's just not the same.