BY CLEAR CARE

A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal an disinfecting of soft and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional. In a clinical study versus the leading multi-purpose solutions, lens wearers rated this cleaning and disinfecting solution better for cleaning, initial comfort, end of day comfort, overall comfort and clarity of vision, providing a natural, no lens feel. Meets TSA requirements. #1 in cleaning and comfort What s inside makes the difference: 3% hydrogen peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubb. see more...

• I just got this in the moisturizing version. I got contacts a few w...2 Answers
  • Can this solution be used with disposable topic lenses? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else burned their eyes using this product on accident? H...3 Answers
Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack
  • "I would suggest checking with your eye doctor if this is the right type of solution for your eyes and your contact brand. " in 2 reviews
  • "This solution is great for people with sensitive eyes or prior eye problems caused by contacts." in 1 review
  • "This is the main contact solution I use because it works so well." in 1 review
  • "I have terribly dry eyes so wearing even the most moisture friendly contacts all day long was hard." in 1 review
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I love this contact solution! I have been using it for several years now. My doctor recommended it after having several episodes of pink eye and itchy, red eyes from what he thinks was an allergic reaction of some sort to other solutions. It's all I use now. My eyes feel so much better, cleaner even. And my contacts last me longer, probably because they are cleaner. It is a little pricey at a drugstore but if you find it at a place like BJs, it's cheaper and on sale frequently. And if you write to the company sometimes they send you coupons.!The only downside, is when using it, because it's hydrogen peroxide, you have to allow your contacts to sit in the solution for at least 6 hours before putting them back in or you could risk hurting your eyes. I highly recommend this to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
This stuff is great for me. I have spring allergies, and my eyes get terrible. This stuff helps clean my contacts of anything else that would irritate my eyes (like dirt, makeup, etc.). It won't fix your allergies, and I don't think this solves the issue. But this stuff gives my contacts a deep clean that helps when spring allergies make my eyes itchy and more watery than usual.

It runs about $6 or so at Walmart. I'd recommend it to anyone who wears their contacts longer than they should, or has a hard time getting them cleaned well.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Rock Spring , GA
I originally began using this solution after my optometrist recommended after having multiple problems with my eyes. I'm so glad that I made the change. My contacts always feel so clean and like I've got a fresh pair in. I highly suggest this solution for anyone who wears contacts.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I don't use this stuff everyday because it dries out my lenses throughout the day, but I do use this when I feel like I need s good deep clean in my contacts. I never get the burn it leaves! I just wish it was comfortable to wear all day but this stuff dries my eyes out
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
This cleaner is fantastic! I recommend this toy patients all the time. Very often when people think something is wrong with their contacts, we change the cleaning solution and it fixes the problem. This cleans incredibly well. Just be sure to follow the instructions!
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
This contact solution is amazing and the only one that I will use. It cleans your lenses really well--I always worry about dirt, bacteria, etc. on my lenses, but this solution takes care of it all!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
First off I use Night and Day contacts and this solution has been approved for use with this type of contact lens; always check if yours is Ok! I always feel like I get a lot of protein build up on my contacts and this solution wipes it out. I use it once a week to ungunk my lenses. I love it! Used it for many years!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Macomb, IL
My optometrist prefers I use this brand. It gets my contacts clean.

I get a longer life out of my lenses than 30 days, regardless if I'm supposed to. The occasional stinging sensation happens in the morning, but it's very infrequent. It's the only stuff I use.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is an interesting case and definitely amusing seeing it clean your contacts before your eyes. But when you don't clean them for over 6-7 hours when you put your contacts... YOUR EYES WILL STING like you never felt before!! Switching back to my regular solution.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
My eye doctor referred me to this because of my seasonal allergies. I love it I use it every night to ensure that all the dirt and grime is off of my lens. So nothing will annoy my eye the next day.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Has anyone else burned their eyes using this product on accident? Huge mistake for buying it I think, I feel like there are other products out there that will clean my contacts without destroying my eye with hydrogen peroxide!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Compared to other products like this, how would you rate it?
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just got this in the moisturizing version. I got contacts a few weeks ago but I can still feel them in my eyes and eventually can't handle them any longer they feel so awful. I'm hoping this will make it so I stop feeling them constantly. Has anyone else had that? Or had this help with that?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Can this solution be used with disposable topic lenses?