Personal CareVision CareContact Lens SolutionClear Care
3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack

Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack

A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal an disinfecting of soft and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional. In a clinical study versus the leading multi-purpose solutions, lens wearers rated this cleaning and disinfecting solution better for cleaning, initial comfort, end of day comfort, overall comfort and clarity of vision, providing a natural, no lens feel. Meets TSA requirements. #1 in cleaning and comfort What s inside makes the difference: 3% hydrogen peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubb.

I just got this in the moisturizing version. I got contacts a few weeks ago but I can still feel them in my eyes and eventually can't handle them any longer they feel so awful. I'm hoping this will make it so I stop feeling them constantly. Has anyone else had that? Or had this help with that?
Can this solution be used with disposable topic lenses?
Has anyone else burned their eyes using this product on accident? Huge mistake for buying it I think, I feel like there are other products out there that will clean my contacts without destroying my eye with hydrogen peroxide!
Start your review of Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack!
Product Highlights
I would suggest checking with your eye doctor if this is the right type of solution for your eyes and your contact brand. in reviews
This solution is great for people with sensitive eyes or prior eye problems caused by contacts.in reviews
This is the main contact solution I use because it works so well.in reviews
I have terribly dry eyes so wearing even the most moisture friendly contacts all day long was hard.in reviews
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I realize I get dry eyes when I wear colored contacts, so using this helps a lot. It does a great job in cleansing and refreshing my contacts.
Kathlyn V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack uploaded by Kathlyn V.
clear care plus- an amazing product for cleaning and making your contacts feel fresh! Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution
Amanda W.
Brown City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
By far the best contact solution very very well at removing any deposits and very well at disinfecting and keeping them clean! I can actually get longer wear out of my contacts using this solution It is a little more on the expensive side but they're your eyes which are priceless
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack uploaded by Bailey D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Y’all this stuff is awesome for your contacts! It keeps my peepers in tip top shape. They need to soak for at least 4 hours so while your sleeping is the best time. If you don’t have the full hours to spare then don’t risk it because it burns really bad if you put them in too soon
Christine W.
Lewiston, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great alternative if you are allergic to regular contact solution ingredients. Before using this product my eyelids would swell from an allergic reaction to my previous contact solution.
Brittany S.
Felton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using this solution years ago when recommended by my eye doctor. I’ve been told my contacts look brand new when they’re 3 months old. Great clean for a great price. A little more expensive than regular solution, but in my opinion it is 100% worth it. No irritation or dry eyes.
Nicole L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i can only use this brand with 3% hydrogen peroxide for my scleral lenses. i love that this comes with a cleaning case and is also available in travel sizes.
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️
Rachel F.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this for a few years since my contacts used to get dirty and gunky. It helped extend the life of my contacts a little bit, but I eventually had to switch to daily contacts because this wasn’t working well enough. It was sometimes difficult to make sure I took out my contacts early enough at night to ensure that they spent at least 6 hours in the solution, particularly as a student who had the occasional late night studying. I hated that I had to fully plan when I’d wake up to ensure that the contacts got 6 hours or I’d have to wear glasses (which was not a great option for me).
Venis O.
I love this! It's the go to one for cleaning my contacts. You can see the bubbles going to work disinfecting. Yes there's some things you REALLY have to pay attention to while using this. LEAVE IT FOR AT LEAST 6 HOURS do not put them on before because they are still working cleaning and will burn for a bit. It's not easy to carry around (with the liquid inside) they will leak and if left for a while on the side might dry of the contract a bit so be careful. Honestly that's the only thing to really be careful with, but the ONLY contact solution i trust to TRULY clean my contacts.