BY CLEAR CARE

A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal an disinfecting of soft and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional. In a clinical study versus the leading multi-purpose solutions, lens wearers rated this cleaning and disinfecting solution better for cleaning, initial comfort, end of day comfort, overall comfort and clarity of vision, providing a natural, no lens feel. Meets TSA requirements. #1 in cleaning and comfort What s inside makes the difference: 3% hydrogen peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubb. see more...

• I just got this in the moisturizing version. I got contacts a few...2 Answers
  • Can this solution be used with disposable topic lenses? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else burned their eyes using this product on accident?...3 Answers
Clear Care 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack
  • "I would suggest checking with your eye doctor if this is the right type of solution for your eyes and your contact brand. " in 2 reviews
  • "This solution is great for people with sensitive eyes or prior eye problems caused by contacts." in 1 review
  • "This is the main contact solution I use because it works so well." in 1 review
  • "I have terribly dry eyes so wearing even the most moisture friendly contacts all day long was hard." in 1 review
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
This stuff is great for me. I have spring allergies, and my eyes get terrible. This stuff helps clean my contacts of anything else that would irritate my eyes (like dirt, makeup, etc.). It won't fix your allergies, and I don't think this solves the issue. But this stuff gives my contacts a deep clean that helps when spring allergies make my eyes itchy and more watery than usual.

It runs about $6 or so at Walmart. I'd recommend it to anyone who wears their contacts longer than they should, or has a hard time getting them cleaned well.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm guilty of sometime using my contacts longer then I should because I forget to order new ones. When I feel my contacts starting to get uncomfortable I throw them in this solution for a night and by the morning they are like brand new. Deff pay attention to what bottle you are grabbing if you use more then this brand. I made the mistake of rinsing my contact with this then putting them in. WORST THING EVERRR I thought my eyes were getting soaked in acid it was the worst pain. Ever!!
Jasmine C.
Macomb, IL
My optometrist prefers I use this brand. It gets my contacts clean.

I get a longer life out of my lenses than 30 days, regardless if I'm supposed to. The occasional stinging sensation happens in the morning, but it's very infrequent. It's the only stuff I use.
Ana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is an interesting case and definitely amusing seeing it clean your contacts before your eyes. But when you don't clean them for over 6-7 hours when you put your contacts... YOUR EYES WILL STING like you never felt before!! Switching back to my regular solution.
Kayla G.
I love this contact solution! I have been using it for several years now. My doctor recommended it after having several episodes of pink eye and itchy, red eyes from what he thinks was an allergic reaction of some sort to other solutions. It's all I use now. My eyes feel so much better, cleaner even. And my contacts last me longer, probably because they are cleaner. It is a little pricey at a drugstore but if you find it at a place like BJs, it's cheaper and on sale frequently. And if you write to the company sometimes they send you coupons.!The only downside, is when using it, because it's hydrogen peroxide, you have to allow your contacts to sit in the solution for at least 6 hours before putting them back in or you could risk hurting your eyes. I highly recommend this to others.
Lydia M.
My eye doctor referred me to this because of my seasonal allergies. I love it I use it every night to ensure that all the dirt and grime is off of my lens. So nothing will annoy my eye the next day.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This solution was my solution to dry contacts. I have terribly dry eyes so wearing even the most moisture friendly contacts all day long was hard. I tried this after my eye doctor suggested it and haven't stopped since. You do have to soak for at least 6 hours but the comfort is worth it. I still have some regular solution in case I need to rinse my contacts or don't have time to soak for 6 hours but Clear Care is my choice solution.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH
I have been using Clear Care for years because I was having a reaction to my last contact solution. My eyes were bloodshot and bright red- my doctor recommended Clear Care and stated it actually does a better job at cleaning your contacts on a nightly basis. I would call your eye doctor before making the switch but I highly recommend this product.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing for on the go, I have two of these at my boyfriends house so I never have to forget. Of course you can't just use any contact case with this liquid BUT it doesn't matter becaause your contacts are throughly clean that you can't mess it up. Completely recommend its a bit pricey but totally worth it. And since its the travel size take it on a plane or in your bag for an overnight stay. The little bottle doesn't spill so its good to travel with
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
I used to get eye infections regularly, so my optometrist recommended this clean and clear cleanser. I have never had an eye infection since. It takes a while to become useable ( 6 hours) I forgot during finals week at school one time, and you will never forget to give it 6 hours ever again. It CLEANS so well though. I tried going back to other brands and solutions, but my contacts feel dry when I put them in. I am hooked for life.
Erika A.
Has anyone else burned their eyes using this product on accident? Huge mistake for buying it I think, I feel like there are other products out there that will clean my contacts without destroying my eye with hydrogen peroxide!
Lisa F.
Compared to other products like this, how would you rate it?
Miriam C.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this in the moisturizing version. I got contacts a few weeks ago but I can still feel them in my eyes and eventually can't handle them any longer they feel so awful. I'm hoping this will make it so I stop feeling them constantly. Has anyone else had that? Or had this help with that?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Can this solution be used with disposable topic lenses?