BY CLAIROL

Buy Clairol Hair Color Permanent - Clairol Ultress Ultimate Colour: Vibrant, long-lasting color Exclusive Colour Extend Formula gives you such fade-defying color that it stays rich, vibrant and enduringly beautiful until your next coloring Shimmering Colour Extend Gel envelops hair in luxurious color with depth and dimension Color is rich and brilliant Shine Concentrate super-effectively conditions your hair for beautiful color; maximizes shine and locks in vibrant color with just one treatmentD see more...

Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
I love the out come of this color! It didn’t have too harsh chemicals so it was easy to deal with while using! The color was a little more golden than expected but you never know with box color! I wouldn’t recommend because it faded after about 3 weeks!
Aushlin L.
Hoyt , KS
Price is great for this hair color, and doesn’t take long at all to get prepped and set on the hair. I color my hair once every 6 weeks or so, and this is the only product I will use!! Will continue to buy this product
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Product is great and the packaging is nice. I would buy again if I wanted to! I would recommend to others too. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential and everyone deserves to try it out sometime! Great price too.
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I like to dye my hair with Clairol it goes on really nice and it last a good while I usually get it a the dollar store for a good pricing my hair is dark brown but sometimes I like it b a bit golden brown that's shiny
samantha s.
Pottsville
Great hair dye take a very well to your hair very easy to use u great results doesn't kill your hair or burn your head either love this hair dye
Maria G.
Pensacola, FL
Coloring my hair is great and having this color is great!! I try it once in awhile and having it makes my hair look healthy and amazing!!
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
This made my hair feel really healthy gave a.great color.and a great shine I would definitely recommend it and it's super inexpensive
member-e452f2778
I love this hair dye, after putting it my hair is soft and doesn't damage my hair. My hair dresser said it looks natural. Love it
Shilpa M.
Dublin
I loved the product and the way I left my hair. It does not have the damaged feeling you get when you use certain colors
Shannon K.
A great product for at home hair colorists! Even color. No "bleeding" after washing. Long lasting color.