BY CLAIROL

Montana D.
Montana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when i dyed my hair brown. It did apply evenly but i did find that it faded rather quickly then most hair dyes.
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Product is very easy to use. instructions are simple. it goes on well and color looks great. not too expensive either.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Sable Cove Hydrience was actually my very first experience with coloring my hair, much less by myself, and it made the process a lot less scary and intimidating than I'd expected it to be. It is remarkably easy to prepare and use, and a single bottle covered me--which is really impressive, because I've got a lot of hair. The color itself is a rich, intense, dark brown, with good and natural-looking color depth, and not only was it not damaging to my hair, but it left it in better condition than it had been to start! Wear length was also very good; it didn't fade for at least two months, and even then, it was gradual and subtle. (Your experience may vary, of course, depending on what color you started with.) It's not as harsh on your hair or as big a commitment as many of the level 3/permanent formulas, so I'd recommend it in a heartbeat for a person who isn't sure they're ready to commit to a certain color yet, or who's coloring for the first time, or even for people with more fragile and damage-prone hair. Great product!
josie a.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
My go to drugstore brand hair dye. does not have a strong smell when dying hair and very easy to use. don't need to leave in for a long time just 20 minutes.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Used this on my first go at dyeing it myself and not going to the hair dresses and it applied on well and instructions were clear