Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color

by Clairol

Paint on. Show off. Clairol Color Crave semi-permanent color lets you flaunt your fearless with bright colors and bold results that last 15+ washes. Blonde or brunette? All 11 shades are visible on any hair type, so your look isn’t limited by your locks. The lighter your hair, the longer your wear. With 2 weeks of play and no color fade surprises, you’re free to rock the hottest color trends with confidence. Combine with a Clairol Bleach Kit for your most vibrant semi-permanent hair color results.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Hc Blue No. 16, Potassium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891, Hc Blue No. 12, Basic Violet 2, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

Used rose gold temporary for a while and loved the color but tired of having to re-do it all the time. Switched to rose gold semi permanent and my hair turned out lavender. Disappointed and wondering why the same shade produced two different results.
HooW long does the color last??
Do i need to bleach on my light brown bleached hair?
Start your review of Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Civana P.
This product was so much fun! I’m all about branching outside of my comfort zone and purple semi permanent hair color is one way! The color stayed vibrant and the application was easy! I would for sure purchase this product again.
Kaya Z.
It showed up well on my brown hair, even without bleaching! The color was beautiful and I’ll most definitely use it again.
Shelby B.
Phoenix, AZ
The product was a little difficult to apply due to the glitter that was in it. Color did evenly apply though. Did not see a huge difference in color, since my hair is already colored red. Just brightened it. Will probably stick with permanent color. Did not see what the glitter in the color did for my hair.
Alexis T.
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexis T.
Review for: Orchid
I used this twice because I grabbed it on clearance it was a great find. Color was intense first couple days and toned down . This a little left in my blonde hair so its last waaaaaaaay long then I wanted Picture is after a couple washes
Amber D.
Trappe, MD
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Amber D.
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Amber D.
My hair is a brunette color with some precious bleaching at the ends from ombré years ago, and the purple didn’t really show. The bottle was enough to saturate my entire head, and I let it sit for 30 minutes but my hair was just too dark to begin with for anything drastic. I think this would work great on blonde hair tho!
Sierra L.
Saint Albans , WV
LOVED the color and texture of the dye! Color was just as pictured but my hair is blonde
Haley S.
Bellingham, WA
I received this product in my Vox Box from Influenster and I love it! I attempted a purple streak a couple of days ago without bleaching (I haven't had the best experiences with bleaching my hair) and the color was subtle on my dark brown hair but it still felt very healthy and not damaged at all. However, I shampooed my hair a little too soon after dying, and when I did all of the dye came out. I am going to try again this summer and wait longer before shampooing to see how long it stays. Overall it was a very pretty color even on my very dark brown hair!
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Rebecca C.
I just did a stand test but the semi permanent orchid didn’t come out too much on the photo but it’s beautiful and has a nice bit of shimmer and sparkle to it! It’s a lovely color. Comes with a great and easy to use kit.
kaelee O.
Altoona, PA
this product is beautiful, it is easy to apply and the color that comes out is just as vibrant as it is shown on the box, it’s so much better than a higher end hair dye, and blew me away, will definitely buy again
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Hayley F.
Review for: Orchid
Went on smoothly! I didn’t expect it to show up at all on my auburn brown hair but the orchid really pops! I really like this and would definitely try other colors! I have super thick hair and it covered about half my hair which i expected so if you’re planning on doing full coverage definitely purchase more than one box if you have longer and thicker hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsie J.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Would you recommend Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color? I’m looking for a semi-permanent hair color that won’t damage my dry hair!
Shyla A. il y a 3 ans
This didn't dry or damage my hair at all, it actually felt softer after coloring. I didn't bleach or lighten my hair first, just colored over light brown hair, but lightening wasn't even needed cause it still turned out very bright and vibrant