Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color

by Clairol

Paint on. Show off. Clairol Color Crave semi-permanent color lets you flaunt your fearless with bright colors and bold results that last 15+ washes. Blonde or brunette? All 11 shades are visible on any hair type, so your look isn’t limited by your locks. The lighter your hair, the longer your wear. With 2 weeks of play and no color fade surprises, you’re free to rock the hottest color trends with confidence. Combine with a Clairol Bleach Kit for your most vibrant semi-permanent hair color results.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Hc Blue No. 16, Potassium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891, Hc Blue No. 12, Basic Violet 2, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

¿Me encanta el azul pero se ve muy oscuro? cual se me veria mejor? sera el lavanda o caramelo? es que tengo 22 añños y me gustaria un color inusual
Would you recommend Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color? I’m looking for a semi-permanent hair color that won’t damage my dry hair!
I used primarily Indigo on my whole head with a few Flamingo highlights. I usually use Colorista, but figured this time I'd try Clairol. The colour came out beautifully on the majority of my hair, but for some reason the Indigo didn't dye my roots. The first inch or so of my color is still my natural strawberry blonde. Any idea why? I always do the roots first, so if anything i would expect them to be darker
Start your review of Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Macon, GA
I received the product from influenster for free for a review. If I could I would give this product 0 stars. It did nothing on my brown hair. I got the color orchard and followed the instructions to do a balayage ombre effect. nothing showed up and it also made the ends of my hair a little dry.
Nashville, TN
This product was easy to use, didn't have any unpleasant odor, and gave a good color payoff. I'm not a fan of how long it lasts. If you're looking for a product that stays, this is the one for you. But if you're interested in semi-permanent color because of some fear of commitment, the 15 washes is no joke.
Trumann, AR
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Natalie T.
Super cool! Gave my husband and my daughter pops of color! Perfect for my 6 year old because she’s been wanting some color in her hair but I didn’t want to do anything permanent! Super easy squeeze tube with a brush and professional gloves.
Marysville, OH
I loved this product! The colors are very vibrant but very mature. I love how they are semi-permanent. The colors are just as shown on the box. This beats the alternatives for sure! Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Seneca, IL
I used the Scarlet Semi-Permanent Color, and it was the best quality hair color I’ve used thus far. It was super easy to apply, especially with the brush they included, and it turned out perfectly on my light medium brown hair. The color is gorgeous. I’m very satisfied with it and would recommend to others!
San Antonio, TX
LOVE THIS DYE! Lasted and wasn’t ugly when it faded super purple and i loved it with my hair color ‘! i dyed my ends and it lasted a while! color was def prettier than expect and would buy again and would recommend to anyone
Riverview, FL
Really does show up on dark hair no matter what color you get! I know other brands will say that it will, and I’ve found it doesn’t but this one really works great on my brunnette hair! Very satisfied with this product
Mission, TX
This color is by far my favorite, especially because purple is my favorite color. It’s not like any other product this stayed longer than it was suppose to. It was very easy to use. I did not have to struggle to put it on my hair. I did it on my own. That’s how easy it is to use. I really recommend everyone to go out and buy this product today!
Lynwood , CA
Clairol Color Crave Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Angeles S.
The Clairol Color Crave Semi-permanent hair dye in the color Orchid did not work for me. You can't see any difference in my hair since it's on the darker brunette side but I'm sure bleaching the hair before would get better color payoff.
Indiana, PA
I used this product on one of my girlfriends who was looking to dye her hair red; it wasn't an awful hair dye. However, the color faded quite quickly even though it advertises that it should fade for around 15 washes. We would buy it again to try out some fun new colors for a brief period of time.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas, NV
a year ago
Shyla A. • a year ago
This didn't dry or damage my hair at all, it actually felt softer after coloring. I didn't bleach or lighten my hair first, just colored over light brown hair, but lightening wasn't even needed cause it still turned out very bright and vibrant