suggested searches

3 star

15%

2 star

1 star

This color is amazing and bright. Really love the darkness to it. Great price, hair feels good afterwards and last a while just not forever
I absolutely love this color very beautiful nice and brings out my eyes. I went back to my natural color but if I ever go back I'd dye it this color.
I am actually a cosmetologist and I do hair for a living, so with that being said, I love Clairol hair dye products. Whether it be the dive before care or after care it always works. It tends to last long and it never damages my hair. In fact it actually hydrates it and makes it look like I have just came from the salon. I would highly recommend this line to anyone who's looking for an affordable new look without breaking the bank.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Vilken produkt är bäst för fade away färgat hår utan blek medel sedan bästa hemma behandling för fixa och får de växa igen. !? 🙏🏼🙏🏼 nu tog bara en men förstår ^^^ de helt fel ! Tusen tack i förhand 🙏🏼💖💄💋🧖‍♀️💅🏼🧠👠👛👑
0 answers
What's the best wash out semi-permanant home color for a few greys around the face?
0 answers
Used rose gold temporary for a while and loved the color but tired of having to re-do it all the time. Switched to rose gold semi permanent and my hair turned out lavender. Disappointed and wondering why the same shade produced two different results.
more questions