suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

Aqesome grey coverage. Comes with everything needed for a great end result. Includes gloves. Reasonably priced. Bought through Amazon.

Product reviewed: Age Defy Clairol Expert Collection Age Defy Permanent Hair Color 5W Medium Chocolate Brown 1 Kit

I love this. I’ve had many compliments on my hair. My hair is soft and younger looking. Has a bit of a shine

Primera vez que lo uso y me encantó. Me aplique el 8G El color precioso y cubre completamente las canas. Además de un excelente acondicionador trae un serum protector que se aplica antes del tinte. Lo recomiendo.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
clairol-age-defy-expert-collection-9a-light-ash-blonde-1-kit ? How well does this coloring work on dark colored hair? The last blonde highlights I tried turned my hair a horrendous orange..... I almost called into work and made my husband run to the store for dark colored dye.
Is this product highly effective ?
I am wondering how any users feel about this in any shade?!
more questions