Clairol Age Defy

by Clairol

Fight the 7 signs of aging hair. Perfect for resistant grays. Available in 2 shades.

[product:clairol-age-defy-expert-collection-9a-light-ash-blonde-1-kit] ? How well does this coloring work on dark colored hair? The last blonde highlights I tried turned my hair a horrendous orange..... I almost called into work and made my husband run to the store for dark colored dye.
Is this product highly effective ?
I am wondering how any users feel about this in any shade?!
Start your review of Clairol Age Defy!
Leidi Jazmin R.
Hollywood , FL
Clairol Age Defy uploaded by Leidi Jazmin R.
I used this color and I stay perfect and my hair is soft and shiny I love my color 😍😍😍
Carmen B.
Germantown, MD
Clairol Age Defy uploaded by Carmen B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Primera vez que lo uso y me encantó. Me aplique el 8G El color precioso y cubre completamente las canas. Además de un excelente acondicionador trae un serum protector que se aplica antes del tinte. Lo recomiendo.
Cathy D.
Balaton, MN
Clairol Age Defy uploaded by Cathy D.
Clairol Age Defy uploaded by Cathy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Just The Brunette Shades
Update at end :Nice smelling. Color is what you would expect. Hair feels soft and it colors the gray hair. The colorant cream so thick that it was hard to get it out of the tube which cracked and I got it on my hands. Thinking I would get again if color is lasting......Color doesn’t last very long.
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Just The Red Shades
I don’t personally dye my hair but my grandma does and loves this brand because she is very sensitive to fragrance and she has no problem with this one.
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
I liked this color. I was hoping for really good grey coverage because of the “age defy” but it was pretty standard. It covered my greys well and I will purchase it again. I color my hair so often these days, I’ve tried almost every color out there. This is a good one
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
Clairol Age Defy uploaded by Susan L.
This product gives 100% gray coverage and beautiful lasting shine it looks natural and feels great .love the results I revived from this easy to use hair color .
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Review for: Just The Red Shades
Ok, so I had to cheat on my stylist during the pandemic shutdown! My “glitter “ was really showing and I was desperate to cover them. This product was easy to apply and did help cover my roots. It did dry out my hair quite a bit, unfortunately.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Review for: Just The Red Shades
This is easy to use and understand. Pretty big range of colors available. I just apply and wait the time it calls to. Rinse and towel dry. My hair styles so much easier after its use. Clairol has so many wonderful hair coloring products to choose from.
Elizabeth B.
Chatsworth,GA
This is my favorite box color! It keeps my hair smooth and it lasts a long time. The price is extremely reasonable. I haven’t seen this in stores lately. And frankly, that makes me sad...
Nikolle B.
Holland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Just The Red Shades
This works out pretty great if you have light blonde hair already.. It will not lighten dark hair. Color as expected.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bobbi L.
Iron River, WI
il y a 8 mois
Clairol Age Defy ? How well does this coloring work on dark colored hair? The last blonde highlights I tried turned my hair a horrendous orange..... I almost called into work and made my husband run to the store for dark colored dye.
erin L. il y a 8 mois
from my personal experience, this is a no-go. it turned me ginger too. i’d say go for some sort of bleach :)