Challenge Butter, Salted

by Challenge Butter

Challenge Butter, Salted

Do you buy the salted or unsalted, and why? Stick or tub, and why? I use it mostly for baking and cooking so I buy the sticks. I also buy the salted because it has a better flavor and I am a sucker for sodium! :)
Never used of this brand of butter, is it any good?
How does this butter compare to land o lakes? I have always used lol, sweet cream unsalted...
Start your review of Challenge Butter, Salted!
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Challenge Butter, Salted uploaded by Sarah T.
My favorite butter by far I use this for so many things. I can't imagine using margarine, or even just going back to regular butter after having used this creamy delight for the past year. Certain things I can compromise on, bit this butter is not one of them!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This is my ultimate favorite brand of butter. The flavor is so rich and it adds lots of creaminess to any recipe that calls for butter
SHANNON B.
Lyerly, GA
I love this butter! The flavor, texture, and quality is excellent. I bought my 1st pack because it was on sale and I wanted to see if there was a real difference in butter made with hormone free milk. I will never go back to the other brands!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
My favorite butter!! (And my moms favorite too if you need more convincing!) I always stock up when it’s on sale because it can get a bit expensive but it’s totally worth the little bit extra! It handles being out at room temperature during California summers very well too!
Missy  R.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love butter! Challenge salted butter is one of my favorite kitchen staples. It is absolutely delicious. I always have at least two pounds on hand. The quality is fabulous and the cost is good too!
Kathleen C.
Chino, CA
A great tasting butter with so much richness and perfect saltiness. I love cooking with it! It’s great on popcorn too. It’s pricier than some but worth it. I’ve purchased several times and recommend it for eating, cooking and baking.
Angela H.
Challenge Butter, Salted uploaded by Angela H.
Recently got this from a friend, so im not sure about the price. But I do like the taste and texture. If you can find it at an affordable price, give it a try
Karin S.
Leesburg, GA
Challenge Butter, Salted uploaded by Karin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this butter. I find it to be good quality at a good price. I tend to use salted butter and I love that this doesn't make anything seem overly salted. It works great on toast, in savory recipes and of course in sweets!
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
Cannot do Thanksgiving without butter! Challenge butter is a great brand of reasonably priced, tasty butter. I put it on the turkey, in the stuffing, in the vegetables, any kind of souffle calls for it as well, in the gravy, usually a dessert like a crust on a pie and finally on the table for the bread (which itself may have it in it). It would require making quite a few changes to do Thanksgiving without it and my understanding is that butter is not unhealthy as many had in the past believed. The only concern would be for folks who already have high cholesterol but otherwise if you do not have that health problem butter is actually quite nutritious.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Great value when on sale & tastes great (as expected). Melts quick & gives all your dishes a great, buttery taste!